collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BronyCon Convention Book Cover Contest!  (Read 609 times)

CheerSong

• Trade Count: (0)
BronyCon Convention Book Cover Contest!
« on: May 05, 2012, 11:14:26 PM »
Hi everyone!  As Design Coordinator for BronyCon 2012, I have an announcement regarding our convention book:

BronyCon’s convention book cover is a little bare, and we’d like the talented artists in this community to send submissions for the front cover design. Beginning on May 1st, 2012, we will begin accepting entries. The grand prize will be your piece on the official BronyCon Summer 2012 Conbook, and a free ticket to both days of BronyCon! Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM on May 31st, 2012. Official rules for entry can be found below. When your piece is ready, please upload it online to a publicly available portfolio, such as deviantART or tumblr, and send a link to [email protected]

- All entries must be 8.5” x 5.5”, 300dpi, and be in full CMYK color with a 1/8" bleed area.

- It is highly recommended that all entries work with BronyCon Summer 2012’s theme (light logo on dark backgrounds), as in the design of our website: BronyCon - Home.

- All entries must be posted publicly online prior to submission, either to a deviantART portfolio, a tumblr page, or similar.

- Entries must utilize the BronyCon logo in their design, which can be found at http://www.bronycon.org/BronyCon_Logo.zip. Please note that the logo is only to be used for the purpose of this contest.

- The winning entry will be credited with the artist’s name/handle and link to their portfolio on the inside cover or main credits page.

- All entries must be submitted after May 1st, 2012, and submitted before May 31st, 2012 at 11:59 PM. Any entries sent outside of this window will not be considered.

- Winning entries will be selected by consensus of all Bronycon Senior Staff members.

- Applicants do not need to be registered for Bronycon Summer 2012 to enter.

- The winning ticket is transferable.

I realize it's not a lot of time to come up with a full cover, but I have faith in all of the wonderful artists in the pony community!  I look forward to seeing your entries.  Now get sketching visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AmberMarie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.
    • View Profile
Re: BronyCon Convention Book Cover Contest!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 06:31:06 AM »
Way fun idea. :) I may do it if I get my studio together in time!!!
Wow! I have been gone for years. Getting back into the swing of things!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
TAF LOVER! PM me if you have any ponies covered in stuff. :D
Trade List
Want List
Dig my art? Follow on Facebook!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »
That sounds like a great idea!  Good luck to everyone who submits entries  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

CheerSong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »
Just a quick bump -

There's about a week left 'til the submission deadline, and we're still seeking entries!

Happy drawing :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal