collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know jafoster84 on Ebay?  (Read 971 times)

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Does anyone know jafoster84 on Ebay?
« on: May 01, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »
She purchased a few things from me and hasn't paid yet, it's been a week but she has been bidding on lots of stuff, the most recent from yesterday. I'm just wondering if she might be a member here or anyone is in the same boat?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know jafoster84 on Ebay?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 06:28:52 PM »
*sigh*  there are a lot of NPB's lately on ebay.I havent sold anything to her before personally, but just looking at her feedback, you are right- she has been buying a lot of ponies recently.  The feedback is positive, but the  latest two feedbacks are false positives  - they have negative comments about her not paying or communicating , so it looks like someone else has had the same issue :(    if she hasnt paid for the items she won from you then she shouldnt be buying even more stuff  :huh:  I would send her one more message and if she still hasnt paid within a day or two then open a non paying bidder case.
Let us know how it goes :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
I did send her a message yesterday after posting, just asking her to let me know what's going on. no resposce. I just saw the new feedback- sigh. Well, the NPB case is already in the process so... hopefully with enough npb's she'll get kicked.

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:55:22 AM »
If I can I try to deal with members only especially if I'm in multiple auctions with them :) for example ponylady, I was going through her sales as she added them over a 3-4 day period but I told her right away who I was and she was cool with waiting for payment... as her store got me into ooooo i wanna get that!! kinda trouble xP NPBs are becoming more and more common :( its sooo sad :(

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:14:23 AM »
Keep us informed on how it goes for you!  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline medleysong

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »
oh my goodness!! I had the same problem with this seller. It has been such a headache! She didn't pay for 3 ponies that she won. I waited...and waited...and waited. I sent her mutiple nice emails saying that I needed confirmation that she would buy them or I was going to offer them to the next highest bidder--not a response. I finally filed a NPB and waited a couple days---nothing. i thought it was safe to offer to next highest bidder. I sold one of the ponies and shipped it off and then suddenly she pays on the last day of the NPB *faints* I know I should have waited but with all of the NPBs and no communication I thought for sure she wouldn't pay. Then I had to send her an email explaining I had sold one of her ponies and gave her three options about how I could proceed with her (send her two and reimburse for third, send two and replacement ponies, or refund all money) that was a number of days ago and no response. I sent another email today essentially begging for a response so I can get this taken care of and still nothing. Gah...I am freaking out. My fear is that I will reimburse her and then a bunch of negatives will pop up under my perfect feedback :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal