collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Celestia and Luna - using the brushable Celestia bait! (w/step description)  (Read 3771 times)

Margos

• Trade Count: (0)
Those are gorgeous!  I wish they'd actually make show-accurate princesses (I think there's going to be a white Celestia soon, but it's going to be TRU-exclusive, so... yeah).  Even so, though, yours are absolutely gorgeous.  I've seen some good princess customs, but yours just take it to a whole new level.

PurpleTracy

• Trade Count: (0)
Want that Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats Dee, both are truly amazing!!!

Offline Kanthaka

• Trade Count: (+342)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
They're both perfect. :heart:  I love Celestia's crown--modified for maximum royalness. :P  And that Luna is the prettiest I've ever seen.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Man. Just tried getting wings out using the tutorial linked here.. There must be something im not getting. It's a good thing I dont need to use the wings. I butchered them. Are there any little tips or tricks to this? Like, hold the knife at a special angle? Anything? I went around and around and around, so deep that I cut the tail off, and still the wings wouldnt come out. I had to grip them with pliers and rip them out. The insides were so messy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal