collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Update**6th Annual Ohio Pony Meet : Roll Call Time  (Read 7823 times)

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 6th Annual Ohio Pony Meet : Update with Games and Contests
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2012, 07:39:12 AM »
I might be interested in a few Care Bears or SSC items.  Are they all toys, or merchandise?  I'm more into the merchandise.  If you have pics or a link to some that would be great!  =)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »
That would be great thanks!  He will love that.  I just took some pics of his new Dino room....I will post one for you later when I get home.  Then you can see what I am talking about. 

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2012, 05:59:47 AM »
I'll be bringing plenty to sell.  I'll bring anything handmade that doesn't sell at TrotCon as well as all my G1's.

Are you bringing any of your pony cat toys?
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 12:47:03 PM »
StoryDreamer, Depends on if they all sell or not. Do you want me to set one aside for you?  I can totally do a Luna!

Sheena, he has a dino room?  Awesome!  I'm so jealous;)  All I have are Dinotopia paintings on nearly every wall of the house and hundreds of dinosaurs hiding in boxes in the garage. No good way to display any of it.  Well, except for the Velociraptor skull on the bookcase, but that hardly counts as representing the collection.  Sadly, the ponies are the same way. I can't wait to see those pictures!

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2012, 01:26:09 PM »
Hey there!  I think it might be a bit of a drive, but I'm hoping to come.  I just need to decide what to do with my 8 month olds... ring them, or leave them wiyh someone.  Once I have an answer to that question, I'll see if anyone else from Michigan wants to carpool. I've definately got stuff to sell, too. MOC G1s, MIB G3s, loose G1s, G3s, merchandise and bait.  Also looking to buy! 

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »
It will be great to have you if you can make it RedLynx! If you haven't already, go to the first page and click on our link. There you'll be able to make an introduction and then check out the carpool section, and hopefully you can find a ride. :)

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »
StoryDreamer, Depends on if they all sell or not. Do you want me to set one aside for you?  I can totally do a Luna!

Possibly!  Can you link me to the video or a picture of them again? I can't really recall how big they are. Our cats are so funny on cat nip. They ignore the brand new toys, let them sit and then pounce on them one day and just take a whole week of loving on them. Fickle cats!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
I've registeted, just need to post an intro!  My kiddos got grumpy and I had to run before I got to post.

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
The four of us are planning on crashing the party again this year....we seriously had sooo much fun last year! I encourage anyone who's nervous about cons to make this your first one. It's very small and not at all stressful, and everyone gets prizes!

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »
my heart is breaking... D: I just realized I have a wedding to go to on this day.

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Awww bummer! Weddings are beautiful though, I hope you have a great time there. Windsong and I are planning on having a meet in Northwest Ohio in March or April 2013 and we will keep you updated. Hopefully you can make that one.

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »
I wish I could say that I was going, but not sure if I could get a ride again D =

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »
I have the video of Misty playing with her Rainbow Dash!  This here The cat toy doesn't look nearly that good anymore.  Oh, it's held up great to constant play; no rips, tears,or missing pieces, but the catnip has bled through at the feet and wings. Misty loves to chew the wings and they've turned a lovely shade of green. I might bring the old one to Trotcon to show how well it stands up to play.

I'd say the pony is about 3" long.  The ones I'll be making this Saturday will be more G4 in appearance, but will be made with the same materials (flannel fabric, pillow case stuffing, feather hair, catnip). I'm probably going to price them around $5 each and plan on bringing about a dozen to TrotCon. After that, I'll be selling them both on my website and in my [url=thenewgraymare.etsy.com]Etsy store =)  And, of course, I'll bring any left overs to the Cinnci meet!

NoDivision, I"m sorry you can't come=(  Hopefully you can make it to the spring one next year!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »
Sold! I'd love a Luna one. I can pick it up from you at the meet!

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
bump......Less than 1 month now! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal