collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hair colour changed - Is it normal?  (Read 1827 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Hair colour changed - Is it normal?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 02:12:46 AM »
I know Shoreline is a Sunshine pony, but the only part that seems to have changed color is her white mane to an almost blonde color, but her tail is fine. It must just be age because washing doesn't seem to brighten her hair at all.

Overtime the UV sensitive hair is very easily damaged - hence why you see a lot of "wild" haired Sunshine ponies...its probably just that the chemical in the hair has stopped reacting to the same degree as when she was first made...maybe through over exposure to light or reaction to another chemical
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Hair colour changed - Is it normal?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
I know Shoreline is a Sunshine pony, but the only part that seems to have changed color is her white mane to an almost blonde color, but her tail is fine. It must just be age because washing doesn't seem to brighten her hair at all.

Overtime the UV sensitive hair is very easily damaged - hence why you see a lot of "wild" haired Sunshine ponies...its probably just that the chemical in the hair has stopped reacting to the same degree as when she was first made...maybe through over exposure to light or reaction to another chemical
Could be the that the matter that reacts to the light breaks down and makes the hair unstable? I remember that my Beach Ball suffered major frizz, so she had no option but to get replacement hair.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal