collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My newest projects-Even a Mlp Custom Wedding  (Read 865 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
My newest projects-Even a Mlp Custom Wedding
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:42:44 AM »
Yeah im ready go i have all i need to make a new custom out of butterscotsh and its going to be Empress Phoenix Pony Little Sister XD oh i have been inspired keep i eye out for my posts i am going to post three new customs all to do with Empress Phoenix Pony Family yes i am ready to statr custom making again so here the pony who will be transformed ..This pony will be appearing in my new project Mlp Custom Wedding XD
butterscotch before i custom her i already have her wings made and crown she just needs a little paint and hair tints XD and a new cutie mark i think i should be able to finish her in 3-4days or less if i start now XD

New Update everyone butterscotch new look will be unveiled shortly yes i have her new look already and finished just need to add her glitz and her wings and she is all done XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ill be posting a new thread today with the completed custom XD

new update -Yes i have her little sister nearly all finished and OMG She is my best one yet XD

Dont forget my MLP Custom Weddings EVENT ill be posting more details soon
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:06:17 PM by Flutter_Valley »

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: NEW CUSTOMS BY ME Flutter_Valley(CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS-with pics)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »
Very pretty! I love the two different shades of pink, and her tiara is lovely ^^

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:34:57 PM »
Oh so elegant!  Looks great!

:good:

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »
What a pretty project, can't wait to see your custom wedding!

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 04:31:48 AM »
What a pretty project, can't wait to see your custom wedding!
Oh so elegant!  Looks great!

:good:
Very pretty! I love the two different shades of pink, and her tiara is lovely ^^

Thank you all im really glad eveyone like Empress and ive nearly finished Butterscotch new look she looks goreogus just need to add her wings and ill post her here along side her sister and the wedding is going great so far just have to finish a few other customs and i can get started this coming week XD ill post pics of the w3edding here and i have another special project ill be unveiling this coming week as well all im saying is My Pony Custom Series and Youtube XD you can probably get the hint Thanks again everyone check back here later or tommorrow for new pics of My Newest custom

Xaniss

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
I would have left Butterscotch alone, she was sooo lovely!  :( Pick some ponies that are wrecked to begin with - don't ruin perfectly good-looking ponies for customs - you can't imagine the demand for them in 20 years time (like the G1 ponies)

Just saying is all...  :huh:

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »
I would have left Butterscotch alone, she was sooo lovely!  :( Pick some ponies that are wrecked to begin with - don't ruin perfectly good-looking ponies for customs - you can't imagine the demand for them in 20 years time (like the G1 ponies)

Just saying is all...  :huh:

Im sorry imdo love butterscotch and i did ask a admin/modertor if she was a htf/rare pony but i was told she was common so i went a head i kept her as close as to her original adding only a little detail..i feel really bad about it now i am really sorry, maybe i shouldnt have tried doing another custom

butterscotch would have been my third custom but empress in pic 2 and my other where made from blank white ponies this was my first pony that  i used a really mlp ...

beside im only a beginner and i cant rehair,airbrush or do any of the amazing things that everyone else can due to my dad being a real pony hater, but i see your side of the story thanks sorry about my post and using butterscotch

Sternenstaub

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
Lovely

Flutter_Valley

Re: My newest projects-Even a Mlp Custom Wedding
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 11:09:42 PM »
BUMP! new details added XD
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:11:23 PM by Flutter_Valley »

Xaniss

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 03:30:11 AM »
Im sorry imdo love butterscotch and i did ask a admin/modertor if she was a htf/rare pony but i was told she was common so i went a head i kept her as close as to her original adding only a little detail..i feel really bad about it now i am really sorry, maybe i shouldnt have tried doing another custom

butterscotch would have been my third custom but empress in pic 2 and my other where made from blank white ponies this was my first pony that  i used a really mlp ...

beside im only a beginner and i cant rehair,airbrush or do any of the amazing things that everyone else can due to my dad being a real pony hater, but i see your side of the story thanks sorry about my post and using butterscotch

Hey, please don't get me wrong - I'm not down on you creating pony customs! It seems ever second person is doing that!  :) I was more concerned over your choice of a canvas - Butterscotch looked in pretty good shape and I just wanted to air that it may be better to have chosen a pony 'that has seen better days' and I realise that you asked the mods/administrators if she was rare or HTF (which is an excellent decision!) but just because she is 'common' doesn't automatically shoot her into the custom pile...  :huh:

Here are examples I would consider bait-worthy ponies:

That mess on them won't come off either... it's like nicotine stained or something (they both smell smoky)

Anyways, I understand you enjoy creating customs ponies. Enjoy the satisfied feeling you get when a pony is completed to your vision and enjoy posting pictures for all to see and give you [virtual] hardy praise - I get that... And that is probably why 99.9% of pony people here do that and get so much enjoyment from customising and creating. Please don't stop creating, please don't stop having fun... just consider who (as in pony) you're doing it too. I'm not a hater, I'm just being weird over the fact that perfectly good ponies are being modified.... when they could be sold or swapped for baity ones instead!  ^.^

Nuff said - best of luck with creating your pony wedding. :wave:

Flutter_Valley

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 03:52:32 AM »

Hey, please don't get me wrong - I'm not down on you creating pony customs! It seems ever second person is doing that!  :) I was more concerned over your choice of a canvas - Butterscotch looked in pretty good shape and I just wanted to air that it may be better to have chosen a pony 'that has seen better days' and I realise that you asked the mods/administrators if she was rare or HTF (which is an excellent decision!) but just because she is 'common' doesn't automatically shoot her into the custom pile...  :huh:

Here are examples I would consider bait-worthy ponies:

That mess on them won't come off either... it's like nicotine stained or something (they both smell smoky)

Anyways, I understand you enjoy creating customs ponies. Enjoy the satisfied feeling you get when a pony is completed to your vision and enjoy posting pictures for all to see and give you [virtual] hardy praise - I get that... And that is probably why 99.9% of pony people here do that and get so much enjoyment from customising and creating. Please don't stop creating, please don't stop having fun... just consider who (as in pony) you're doing it too. I'm not a hater, I'm just being weird over the fact that perfectly good ponies are being modified.... when they could be sold or swapped for baity ones instead!  ^.^

Nuff said - best of luck with creating your pony wedding. :wave:
Oh  :blush:  i see i get it now my bad im about to post a new thread with her up now so you can see what butterscotch looks like now that ive finish her and i find it so hard to find baits that i like of G3 with hair colour i need already on them as i still not sure how to , rehair and so on and thanks im giving all my custom ponies a do up for the wedding as well XD
it would help if it wasnt raining here as i want to hold the mlp wedding outside but ill have to have it in my room instead.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal