collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tom Bissell Discussing on a Podcast about being fired as a writer from MLP  (Read 723 times)

EverfreeNorthwest

• Trade Count: (0)
http://www.edrants.com/the-bat-segundo-show-tom-bissell-part-one/

Thought some might be interested in this here. There's a full transcript in the link, as well, for those who don't want to listen.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Bissell wasn't the writer that was fired but he interviewed someone who it seems was involved in the 80's cartoon and got fired.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
*confused expression*

So this is an interview/cast with a guy about an interview or profile he wrote about Chuck Lorre [aka Two & 1/2 Men, The Big Bang Theory producer although the guy I most love for writing the title tune to 80s classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...I dare you to get that tune out of your head now!!]?

I cant help but feel the MLP reference is due to its current popularity a little - I dont think Chuck Lorre was ever involved enough in 80s MLP to have contributed anything to the series and was never credited with anything I can think of - yes he may have been hired or may have submitted a script but I am not aware of it being made. In the 80s his primary work was childrens tv - MASK, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock and even Moondreamers [maybe thats the HB connection] but not enough Pony content to explain why its relevant here!

Interesting read though... 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal