collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Obitsu body to Pullip Nina?  (Read 1021 times)

Pullip Chloi

• Trade Count: (0)
Obitsu body to Pullip Nina?
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:33 AM »
Hi
I thinking about to buy an obitsu body to my Nina, but someone say white skin fit her better it´s true?
And if i buy an obitsu can she never use her stock outfit?
Please help me

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Obitsu body to Pullip Nina?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »
Looks like she is on a type 3 body. So aldepending on what size you get small mediam or large bust size. Then her stock should still fit. The shoes might be the only thing that won't fit but they look a little big. Just don't go with the large bust and you should be fine. As for the Obitsu I think that the white will work.

Pullip Chloi

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:37:51 AM »
Looks like she is on a type 3 body. So aldepending on what size you get small mediam or large bust size. Then her stock should still fit. The shoes might be the only thing that won't fit but they look a little big. Just don't go with the large bust and you should be fine. As for the Obitsu I think that the white will work.

Thank you so much :)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »
type 3 stock will work on s- and m- bust obitsues. Nina is a tricky one to match, to be honest. White is actually too light for her and fleshtone is a little too dark. One year there was a batch of white obitsus that were discolored so they were darker than the usual white that matched her pretty well, but that was a a fluke. Liv bodies (katie or hayden) match her and work well with type 3 heads. I had mine on one for ages before I sold her.

Pullip Chloi

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »
type 3 stock will work on s- and m- bust obitsues. Nina is a tricky one to match, to be honest. White is actually too light for her and fleshtone is a little too dark. One year there was a batch of white obitsus that were discolored so they were darker than the usual white that matched her pretty well, but that was a a fluke. Liv bodies (katie or hayden) match her and work well with type 3 heads. I had mine on one for ages before I sold her.

Thanks for helping me

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:08:26 PM »
no problem! I've forgotten more about Pullips than some people ever knew XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal