collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fell in love with sold out Pullips  (Read 1666 times)

Pullip Chloi

• Trade Count: (0)
Fell in love with sold out Pullips
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:51:38 PM »
I love pullip dolls, but i always fell in love with the sold out once :(
First i saw Nina i really love her, and now i Love many sold out pullips.
Check my list

Pullip Romantic alice pink ver
Pullip Rozen maiden Shinku
Pullip Chloi
Pullip Hello Kitty
Pullip Fall Purezza

I will never get them :/
Do you hate to fell in love with sold out dolls?

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fell in love with sold out Pullips
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Shinku comes up for sale on the DollyMarket occasionally, and I've seen a few Chloi's too. The others might be more of a hunt though :/ Sold out dolls are harder to find MIB, but luckily that's never been a problem for me, as I like buying second hand!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:22:13 PM »
Hello Kitty has come up for sale too. I've seen a few of the others as well.

This girl looks very similary to Chloi. I plan on buying her when I get a little money ahead.

http://pullipstyle.com/pullipstyle/product_info.php?cPath=21_83&products_id=916

YellowCat

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 05:48:10 PM »
Yeah, but I then I fell in love with a non-sold out Pullip who is going to be my first doll.

Pullip Chloi

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Shinku comes up for sale on the DollyMarket occasionally, and I've seen a few Chloi's too. The others might be more of a hunt though :/ Sold out dolls are harder to find MIB, but luckily that's never been a problem for me, as I like buying second hand!

I have to look out if more of them come up for sale

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 10:01:08 PM »
Is Shinku really that difficult to find?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 12:24:03 AM »
Oh no!  Not Alice!  She was my next pullip T.T  I want her so bad...I had to check their site to make sure, it even says she's gone for good...I don't want to buy her second hand either, tho I may have to suck it up and do just that >.<

Pullip Chloi

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 04:34:59 AM »
Oh no!  Not Alice!  She was my next pullip T.T  I want her so bad...I had to check their site to make sure, it even says she's gone for good...I don't want to buy her second hand either, tho I may have to suck it up and do just that >.<

Hope we find one secound hand. She is so cute

Rococo

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »

Pink version of Romantic Alice is way prettier than the regular version, from the wig straight on down. If regular Romantic Alice's wig was more nuanced and color blended like the pink one's I would have gotten her.

As for me? Thankfully, I don't think I have any Pullips that I consider grails, be they just too expensive and out of my budget or more recently sold out. I think the closest is Romantic Alice pink. If she weren't sold out I would have purchased her. If I ever see her for a reasonable price pre-owned I'd definitely consider it!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:22 PM »
Sold-out doesn't mean gone. There will be some on ebay and probably dolly Market. I got into pullips in 05 and all the 03 and 04s were "sold out" but they weren't too hard to get if they were a regular release. I would just keep your eye out and have the moeny ready when one comes up for sale.

Rococo

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
Sold-out doesn't mean gone. There will be some on ebay and probably dolly Market. I got into pullips in 05 and all the 03 and 04s were "sold out" but they weren't too hard to get if they were a regular release. I would just keep your eye out and have the moeny ready when one comes up for sale.

Of course even dolls listed as sold out (and not just "currently out of stock") at the distributor level can be found second hand or even pop up in retail stores every once in a while. ^^

Pullip Chloi

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 03:07:31 PM »

Good words :D but when they are sold out they are too bit expencive but worth it.
I paid 250 USD for my Nina

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal