collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Name the Baby Pony Competition!*Winners: Pick a Prize!! a PM is waiting!*  (Read 30388 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Hm I suppose it will.  I don't want to spoil it for anyone.  We can all share after we get our stuff XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
No, I don't want to share thank you, I want to keep it a suprise, having a bit of a  bad week so I want to have something really exciting to look forward to :) xxx Sorry guys!

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 03:23:43 AM

But when we all get our things, that will be awesomeee!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
No sharing who chose what until later or your buds will all have a good spankin' :silly:  :whip:
i have more teasers to post later (lets hope no-ones parcel arrives before I post 'em LOL )  . My interent crashed yesterday so sorry I couldnt update then :blush:
BrightSide I am soo glad you like her!!! love the piccies , and the kitty!!!   :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

oh.. and for those of you guessing what you have..... dont be so sure!!!! :ninja:    and .... I am known for tough-to-open-parcels so have fun with that when your arrives!!!! :silly:  :accomplished:
... righty .. I need to go to work in a sec, so I'll be back later ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Aww mine hasn't arrived yet! I'm so excited, it's like christmas for me again! :') xxx I cannot wait to see what everyone else gets, I think the first teaser with the pretty blue and pink ribbons maybe mine, the colour scheme matche smy favourite colours :')

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile

BrightSide I am soo glad you like her!!! love the piccies , and the kitty!!!   :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

oh.. and for those of you guessing what you have..... dont be so sure!!!! :ninja:    and .... I am known for tough-to-open-parcels so have fun with that when your arrives!!!! :silly: :accomplished:

Thank you! :happy: Gary usually takes better photos, but he was really hungry.. hence violence towards ponies! :silly:

That parcel took me so much strength to get into it.. but oh was it worth it. :happy:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
eesh! my internet still isnt working properly for me tonight! It wont let me upload my pics again  :yikes:  looks like some parcels have a veery good chance of arriving before I post all the teasers *facepalm*  :blush:   
..anyways here's hoping that the postie delivers some more of those parcels tomorrow :)  Royal Mail are taking their time :rolleyes:   

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
International mail is lilke that sometimes XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Eeek something is wrong with my internet now too, I'm going to try again later :(

Post Merge: May 11, 2012, 04:41:35 AM

This lovely is my parcel!

It arrived today and I was so excited, and the pressie did not disappoint!  :heart:

:heart: FEATHER MAY!  :lovey:  Look at that beautiful colour scheme and cuddly little parrot!

This beautiful girl and her parrot made their way to me safely! I'm sooo happy with them! Thank you so much Ringlets for being so generous, Feathermay is just so beautiful and the wrapping paper was just so me! It's just like my wallpaper!

Feathermay is settling in well, she still has to be met and approved by the kitty queen Gu though, I'll post a picture of their encounter later with a better quality camera!  :biggrin:

Feathermay is also soon to meet Fluttershy and Applejack! I know I said I wouldn't collect G4's but I've got a mini herd I am so proud of!  :lol:
My postlady found it hilarious when I came bounding to the door!

Thank you again Ringlets, you are so generous, this really has made my week!  :biggrin:
xxx
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:43:33 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
    • View Profile
^ Aw, she's so cute, sweetie! :happy: Congratulations!

I am anticipating kitty pics. Can never have enough photos of kittehs with ponehs. <3 :lovey: :lovey:
Fight like a girl..

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
SQUEEEEEEE!

Mine arrived this morning :D After an epic battle to get into it, here it is :D

Pretties!

...and looky who I got! A MiB G3 sparkly pink fakie and G2 Petal Blossom! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Petal Blossom even had ribbons all prettied up :D :cheer:

Thankyou so much Ringlets for the awesome comp & prizes! :hug:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
Nice, Pinkamena!! And that wrapping paper & accessories are to die for! Sooooo purple-y and sparkly and shiny!   
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
    • View Profile
Cute prize, Pinkamena! Congratulations to you!  ^.^ That fakie is so sparkly and pretty wrapping too..
Fight like a girl..

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
yay!! I'm so glad your prizes arrived and that you like them!! :cheer: :frolic: :happy:  I think thats all the Uk ones now isnt it?.. the international ones will take a bit longer, but hopefully they'll start showing up pretty soon :)
LOL @ epic battle to get into the box!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:   I foresee more of those epic battles for the rest of you soon :lol:  Hey I gotta make sure those parcels are postie-proof  ;)   :accomplished: 
and :hug:  you are all welcome! its been so much fun! and you all totally deserve your prizes :heart: :lovey:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
It's a tough thing to postie-proof parcels LOL  Especially with some of the post dudes here in the states.  >P

Feathermay is a great G4!  She was my first one...that I bought deliberately anyway.  I had Fluttershy and Aookejack from a pony lot from a thrift store before I knew I was gonna collect them lol

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Postie-proof was definitely the word for that parcel! My OH was stood laughing at me cos I couldn't get into it :lmao:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal