collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: trouble with PinkiePie express train  (Read 1015 times)

SDstang

• Trade Count: (0)
trouble with PinkiePie express train
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »
Hey ponies, I am frustrated with this set so please hear my little rant. So yesturday I bought the expess train set and when I got it home and started it up the train woudn't work! I traded the batteries for a new set that I knew worked and still nothing, I also turned it off and on multiple times like the little how to guide says. So today I went to exchange for a new one I got it home put batteries in and it worked! I put together the track went to put the train on it, and it wouldn't turn on  :cry: .  I did the batteries and on/off switch again and still nothing.
I am wondering has anyone ealse had trouble with the train set? And if so what did you do? I'm not sure if I should try another exchange or email hasbro. At first I didn't even care too much for the set till I had it open, and now I love it! And if you have like some kinda magic trick that will make the train work do share.

Gogobinsin

Re: trouble with PinkiePie express train
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
I'm sure I remember reading something a while back when this set first came out and someone had the same problem. They exchanged it and the second one worked fine. It's not acceptable that it's not working so if nobody else has a fix for it I'd say exchange it again, best of luck :)

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
Perhaps contacting Hasbro about it might be a good idea?
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:01:37 PM »
I second Oneleo. If you can't even get one you exchanged for to work, then maybe contacting them will get the issue solved because it's not just ONE that didn't work, but TWO. Maybe they can send you one that works for sure or something along those lines!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline lilgryphon

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.worldlydogs.com
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:59:41 PM »
This is going to sound really weird, but have you tried pushing the smoke stack? My niece got one for her birthday and we couldn't get it to work for anything, but then my mom called and told me that worked like an on and off button - even though there is an on/off switch. I hope that makes sense, as I haven't seen it since the day of when it wasn't working.
www.worldlydogs.com ~ Deviant Art~Short Stories
There comes a time when a man must stand for what he believes in, consequence be damned.

SDstang

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »
This is going to sound really weird, but have you tried pushing the smoke stack? My niece got one for her birthday and we couldn't get it to work for anything, but then my mom called and told me that worked like an on and off button - even though there is an on/off switch. I hope that makes sense, as I haven't seen it since the day of when it wasn't working.

Sounds wierd but I get what you mean. I shall give that a try and see what happens, as it did work for like 10 seconds.

And I think I will contact hasbro no matter what now. I can handle alot of the quality control issuse they are having but this is too much for me seeing I spent $20 on it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal