collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Friday the 13th  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Friday the 13th
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:17:46 AM »
I don't really put much stock into Friday the 13th especially since every Friday feels like one to me now but have you had any coincidental mishaps go on today? For me so far, I was holding my mostly black tuxedo cat and was going to put her back on her spot on the comforter on the couch. When I was about to get up to do so, I accidentally kicked the book on the coffeetable and she freaked the heck out at the sound it made. Her eyes went really wide, she thrashed and I have a lovely cut on my hand and the side of my throat feels bruised as a result from where she hit me in her panic attack. Talk about black cats crossing your path though I don't take stock in that superstition either. =p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

KiwiSquirtBottle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Friday the 13th
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
Didn't so much happen to me as to my SO, but she went to take a nap after taking the kiddo to school and found that the special dog had left a present on the sheets by her pillow. That's about it though. ^.^ Hope you heal quickly! ♥

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »
for me it was just a super busy day but i did find 11 cents laying around.

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:56:43 PM »
usually friday the 13ths are good days for me because others are freaking out having bad days .. but arg! today was complete and utter crap! super busy. computers super slow. no one could do anything simple or easy, it was all 9 million things done their way that makes no sense when i could streamline it and make it go soooo much smoother. call center must have been taking a super extended group nap cause we were slammed with overflow calls, but any time we'd call them they'd pick up instantly. arg. but nothing extreme.
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »
Friday the 13ths are my favorite days.  : D  I went to a couple of  garage sales.  Didnt find any ponis, but I got a creepy doll, some waterbed hardware, and met a super-friendly dog.  C:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:09:18 PM »
DH got a notice a week and  a half ago that we had won $49,000...we just had to go to the other side of Dallas and claim it.  called the number, they said it was legitimate and that we had indeed won a prize.  We went today, and got stuck in this tour of a vacation home place, and won nothing.  They gave us a $40 visa (which barely covered gas) and supposed trips that they supposedly pay everything on, but we end up paying more stuff on...

Turns out it was a  waste of a day, but we had fun anyway. 

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »
Nothing big here, just had a long day at work!

Watching the Rangers now!!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »
Happy Friday the 13th!!!! I like Friday the 13th myself! No bad things here today!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 07:52:18 PM »
nothing super special here, still have the bfs grandma and uncle underfoot and standing on my last nerve, did a few sketches, fought with the laptop for an hour trying to post them after fighting with my printer fot an hour trying to scan them. getting ragespikes at technology today lol... friday the 13ths are usually just another day to me.

tho i did win a pearlized glory today woooo!
=P

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 02:25:08 PM »
I'm not usually too worried by Friday the 13th, in fact at the moment, I'm considering the number favourably! Both of my daughters were born on the 13th of the month... kind of a meant to be thing, I guess! I was induced with my first baby on the morning of the 12th (two weeks overdue), didn't progress, and she was born by emergency caesar in the afternoon of the 13th! For my second daughter, I was booked in for an acute caesar after medical advice (as I was likely to end up in the same scenario as the first time) and the only date available for a 'non-emergency' caesar was the 13th, and a Friday no less this time!

I've heard this year there are 3 Friday the 13ths, and each 13 weeks apart?

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »
My Friday the 13ths are always considered a lucky day for me :) Mine had a crummy ending this year but that was my fault, not luck lol. But the best part is I got a bit of a part time job that day and that's obviously a good thing!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 06:39:49 PM »
CRAP IN A HAT MARLIN YOU'RE RIGHT! 3 friday the 13ths Jan, Apr, and July ALL 13 WEEKS APART!

*holds up cocktail umbrella Wile E Coyote style*
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 07:20:12 PM »
CRAP IN A HAT MARLIN YOU'RE RIGHT! 3 friday the 13ths Jan, Apr, and July ALL 13 WEEKS APART!

Whoa, weird! My boyfriend flew overseas to study abroad on the 13th of January, and oddly enough, flew yesterday again to go for a little trip. He better not be flying anywhere on July the 13th though, because that will be only like 2 weeks after he finally gets home. =P

But as for me, other than having a mildly crummy day at work, my Friday was fine. I even went thrifting and found a couple ponies, which I haven't done in a while. =)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:40:53 PM by PinkRosedust »
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline HarmonyShare

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 07:32:15 PM »
Friday the 13th was just a normal day for me. Nothing exciting happened...just a regular day at school. I didn't even think about it being Friday the 13th until one of my students mentioned it. :)

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Here's my Friday the 13th happening: about 9 PM, the hard drive where we keep all our crap gave me a write error. Then the computer refused to acknowledge its existence.  :shocked:

I thought for sure I'd had a hard drive failure and was gonna lose everything since my last backup (and possibly everything period, because the backup drive has been squirrelly)! But after a few hours of panicking and dissecting and cleaning the computer, we found out that the cable to the second hard drive had just come loose. I didn't even realize this had happened on Friday the 13th till the morning of the 14th. XD
Don't look for me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal