collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Living Dead Dolls  (Read 735 times)

Scarab

• Trade Count: (0)
PC Living Dead Dolls
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:02:12 AM »
I have some Living Dead Dolls from when I was younger and wanted to "collect" them. Back then I didn't know that it would be a pricey hobby and I also didn't know that I should have kept them in their boxes.  ;)

Oh well, now they are taking up precious pony-space so I want to sell them. Hopefully there is someone who can give me a reasonable price on each doll. :)

Vanity x2; One of them still got the mirror and death certificate. The other one does not. They are both in really good condition, just a bit dusty. :P
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gluttony; Seems to have all the accessories, but not the death certificate. Good condition.

Greed; She still got all the chains with the piggy banks and chests attached to her.

Inferno; Living Dead Dollies. No damage or marks. Cute as a button.  ;)

Schitzo; Living Dead Dollies. He is white and all the tiny dust specks show on him.  :huh: Most of the dirt (if not all of it) will probably come off with a gentle wipe.

I also have Demion (x2 if I can find the second one) who is a Krypt Kiddie. He got his little bottle with a black cap that was once filled with a liquid meant to look like blood. The "blood" has dried up after years out of the box and now it's just a few spots in the bottle. Demion also got his "description letter".

Hope you can help me with this! :biggrin:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:22:55 AM by Scarab »

otoño

Re: PC Living Dead Dolls
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 07:00:07 AM »
have the boxes?

Scarab

Re: PC Living Dead Dolls
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 08:19:55 AM »
have the boxes?
I found boxes for all of the Living Dead Dolls (not the dollies). Problem is some of them are missing either the cardboard lid or the plastic lid. Only one have both. Two of the boxes have the paper sign and those are for both of the Vanity. Rest is sadly unmarked. Also found Gluttony's death certificate and the other Vanity's mirror + death certificate. None of the boxes have the crape paper. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal