collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stupid Question,but...  (Read 553 times)

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
Stupid Question,but...
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:01:28 PM »
I don't have lots of ponies,plus,they're all fine and clean.So I wanted to ask what is the ,,pony spa''?I know it's a silly question,but I'm still kinda new comparing to the other collectors  :yikes: :what: .What are the treatments you give them?
Sup

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Question,but...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »
I gently wash them all over with shampoo and use conditioner in their hair, regardless if they are very dirty or not.  If they are extremely dirty or have marks from markers or something of that nature, I have used Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone, but NOT on their symbols/cutie marks or their eyes!  It will strip the paint right off of them!  I've heard good things about Magic Erasers to clean them, but I haven't tried it myself.  I really haven't had to clean up ponies that were super dirty, so these are just basic tips.  I'm sure other members know of good cleaning items for those very hard to clean ponies. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
"Pony spa" is just a way of saying you clean them up as much as possible.  Clean off marks, make sure they're not moldy or rusty inside, wash and brush and sometimes style their hair.  That sort of thing.  C:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
I gently wash them all over with shampoo and use conditioner in their hair, regardless if they are very dirty or not.  If they are extremely dirty or have marks from markers or something of that nature, I have used Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone, but NOT on their symbols/cutie marks or their eyes!  It will strip the paint right off of them!  I've heard good things about Magic Erasers to clean them, but I haven't tried it myself.  I really haven't had to clean up ponies that were super dirty, so these are just basic tips.  I'm sure other members know of good cleaning items for those very hard to clean ponies.

K thanks :nod: :good: :happy:
Sup

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 05:42:56 PM »
The pony spa is my bathroom :) I use the term to basically say that the pony is being cleaned.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »
The pony spa is my bathroom :) I use the term to basically say that the pony is being cleaned.

Yep! This ^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal