collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101676 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #1065 on: May 13, 2012, 08:26:52 AM »
Well, I guess I have to get Lala's car now.  Why is Mattel making me buy all this stuff I don't want, just for a doll?  I'm telling you these people are brillant!  Because I had to have every doll, (wasn't even a question.  Right from the start.  All or nothing.) I decided not to buy playsets.  Who has the room?  Then they started releasing dolls only available w/playsets, so there went that plan.  Lala's car was the only thing I didn't have to buy.  For awhile I wasn't gonna buy Ghoulia's Scooter either, but I guess I can thank TRU for screwing that up too.  Oh well.  More stuff to love.  I knew right away that MH would be the death of bank account :lol:   BTW:  I am not so patiently waiting for more Classroom dolls.  I will not feel whole until I have that Drama Lala!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Shaiyeh

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #1066 on: May 13, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
OMG
Operetta's pencil skirt... and Draculauras outfit in that coffin bean set! the brain helmet! DAT CAR!

no, this is not good. *hides wallet and plods out of thread*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 13, 2012, 08:40:58 AM »
OMG
Operetta's pencil skirt... and Draculauras outfit in that coffin bean set! the brain helmet! DAT CAR!

I don't understand why they release dolls with those outfits though. Those are the latest fashion packs!  They should do something new!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #1068 on: May 13, 2012, 08:44:15 AM »
Cleo would look the most like Belle, but Ghoulia would fit the personality a bit better.

I've seen way to many Ghoulia's though.
No such thing as too many Ghoulias! :D

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 13, 2012, 08:45:48 AM »
Cleo would look the most like Belle, but Ghoulia would fit the personality a bit better.

:D

That DDG Ghoulia is toooo pretty!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 13, 2012, 08:48:43 AM »
OMG

I don't understand why they release dolls with those outfits though. Those are the latest fashion packs!  They should do something new!

They've actually done it before. Draculaura and Frankie had dolls in slightly changed versions of their "Day at the Maul" pack.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1071 on: May 13, 2012, 08:49:16 AM »
*throws money at screen* why do you do this to me mattel?! You know I can't turn down dolls! Whhyyyyyy!!! I better get busy selling my sould because I'm going to need all the funds I can get to afford all these new dolls
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 13, 2012, 08:50:30 AM »
OMG

They've actually done it before. Draculaura and Frankie had dolls in slightly changed versions of their "Day at the Maul" pack.

True. It sucks though. I just got the fashion packs and dressed the dolls. Now I still have to get these  dolls since they look different. Gaaahhhh!

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 13, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »
OMG

True. It sucks though. I just got the fashion packs and dressed the dolls. Now I still have to get these  dolls since they look different. Gaaahhhh!

Yeah I don't see the differences for Operetta, but Clawdeen's pants look ugly in the fashion pack, so I'm glad the changed that out for a skirt on the doll version

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1074 on: May 13, 2012, 09:00:24 AM »
I NEED that DDG pack! Soooo pretty.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 13, 2012, 09:01:17 AM »
At least the new Killer Style dolls have new hair and make-up unlike the old Killer Style ones that had re-used dolls.  I'm just wondering what changes, if any, there are to the fashions.  Also, I'm soooo glad they decided to make a color SS Frankie.  I'm not bothered at all buy the SS 5 pack.  I NEED a colored Frankie and there are 2 brand new dolls included.  Also the SS Lala I have should have never made it out of the factory.  She has no hairline plugs between the back of her left ear, to the middle of the back of her head.  Don't know why I kept her, but I'll have a new one soon enough :biggrin:   Plus, I could never get SS Ghoulia's hair just right.  So I get to start over on this one.  It's nothing but win for me!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 13, 2012, 09:05:47 AM »

You may think so but I'm kinda sick of her being in every set. Where as some of the other girls don't get but a new release every now and then.

I don't need any of the release think goodness. Although that colored Frankie sure is tempting.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 13, 2012, 09:16:07 AM »
I want more Howleen honestly.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 13, 2012, 09:23:29 AM »
DOT DEAD GORGEOUS ABBEY. MUST.HAVE.
Of course, I just know my Walmart will never get that pack in ;.; I'ma probably have to wait for someone here to maybe split a pack for Abbey. Which I know will most likely not happen. *sigh*

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1079 on: May 13, 2012, 09:30:50 AM »
I'm So excited for all these but so Bummed out at the same time since we dont have any of these stores in my City let alone Canada. Speaking of Witch my credit card is gonna be crying if i have to find these on ebay, but luckily enough i have great friend on hear like all of you to help me out. :D
Which is always greatly appreciated.

Speaking of all this new stuff....
I totally love the SS 5 Pack and that would totally help me out since I need to replace my existing Lala since she has a big Gob of shiny stuff around her heart on her cheek. I also Totally Love the Coffin Bean with Lala, Clawdeen doesnt seem to be all alone any more lol, plus i really like that lala and her outfit is si cute!  The Dot Dead 3 pack is very cute, Love Abbey's shoes and Lala's Hair. The roller Maze dolls dont really impress me much, along with the Killer Style. With the killer style i do like the yellow in Clawdeens but the Operetta looks to me like the roller maze doll re-dressed.
But over all I WANT EVERYTHING!  :blush: lol

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal