collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101683 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #1035 on: May 12, 2012, 12:47:49 PM »
Wahhhhh culling my Monster High herd is sooo hard.  :cry:  I just don't have the room! I'm trying to just have one or two of each character, instead of oh, eight. (Frankie and Lala) It's so hard! They are all so adorable! I keep telling myself they are going to find better homes, where they'll be appriciated...

Also, I've gotten amazingly attached to my CAMs, considering they look just like everyone else's!

I too would love to cull my "herd" a bit, but it's just too hard. I mean, I have hundreds of ponies. Fifty MH isn't so bad. Yet. But if they last for a few years more, let's face it, I'm dead.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: May 12, 2012, 01:12:00 PM »
I've been collecting MH's now for two years. And now I 'only' have 7 dolls. (Sold off some this weekend.) But already from the start I limited myself to a maximum of 15 dolls, and It haven't been to hard. But with all the gorgeous releases this year I'm starting to be a bit afraid! XD
I'll need all 3 of the new DT, Venus, Robecca, Snowbite and Little red riding wolf T__T Holy cow! These dolls are multplying fast!
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: May 12, 2012, 01:19:32 PM »
There is no culling of Hanna's herd. She wants them all!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: May 12, 2012, 01:22:33 PM »
I'm a bit disappointed that Threaderella turned out NOT to be The Daughter of Arachne. If they don't make Arachne, I will BAWL!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: May 12, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
I only have 2 so far, and a 3rd on the way...And I just got my first 8 days ago. Why must these be the first dolls that catch my attention. Why must Rochelle be so adorable. ;-;
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: May 12, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
if anyone wants the scary tale lala but not the dress ... i want that whole outfit for ghoulia! GREEN! lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: May 12, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
Omigosh omigosh!!  I stopped by Wal-mart today, not feeling very hopeful...but there she was!  Rochelle! :D  They had Abbey too but I didn't have enough for both.  Maybe next month or I may just wait till DT Abbey comes out.

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: May 12, 2012, 07:31:27 PM »
I'm so glad I don't have to limit how many of these dolls I can have. My pony herd is small and staying that way, so I have the space to display them, so as long as I don't end up skipping meals or anything silly xD It's a good thing, as I just bought my 30th doll and I have another... 17 on my wishlist o_o
I'm lucky my friends' ideas of a good day out is staying inside and playing video games. x\D
We all have pony 'herds', but what is a group of monsters called? A mash?
:heart:

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: May 12, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
Yeaah, I originally said I was only going to own one or two of the characters....but when a few pop up that I really like, I'll probably get them. Like how I have two Ghoulia's, and technically two Lala's, but one is getting a makeover.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1045 on: May 12, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
I found it very hard to just stick to a few dolls lol i have like 125+ right now and I'm wanting more lol. Back in 2010 i wasn't collecting much of anything and pretty much gave up pony collecting off the internet. Back in 2010 and saw the first TV Special I was Hooked on these dolls for the uniqueness. I never thought I'd go back to my dolls ever. LOL now I'm preferring these over my other collections lol. My Living room  has become invaded and my other collection have gone into storage or into the bedroom lol.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: May 12, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
Originally I wanted to stick with getting only 1 or 2 of each character.  And now I have something like 5 or 6 Frankies and I plan on getting Ghouls Rule Frankie too.  I need to sell a couple of them but I just can't decide which ones!  Same with Clawdeen, I've got 4 of her now, but they're each pretty unique.

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: May 12, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
Originally I wanted to stick with getting only 1 or 2 of each character.  And now I have something like 5 or 6 Frankies and I plan on getting Ghouls Rule Frankie too.  I need to sell a couple of them but I just can't decide which ones!  Same with Clawdeen, I've got 4 of her now, but they're each pretty unique.

I've done the same thing.  I was going to allow myself one MIB and one to play with of each character.  But I can't resist...  And I just LOVE Frankie!  I keep finding reasons to get just one more version of her.  :)

The good news is, there are also characters that I'm just not a fan of the dolls- all the boys so far and the mean girls...meh.  So that gives me an excuse to get Moooooorrrrreee of my Faves...  Yay!  :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: May 12, 2012, 10:58:45 PM »
I said I was going to stick to mainly the Main Signature dolls, and so far I'm doing a good job and I'm actually surprised that I have XD .

The only duplicates I have are 2.o & Mad Science Lagoona and B&W SS Frankie. Other than that I basically have most of the main Signature Dolls. (Missing Abbey, Werecat twins, Howleen and the boys, but I have no intention of getting the boys.)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1049 on: May 12, 2012, 11:04:26 PM »
I haven't even bothered to say "I'll only collect __ dolls"... I've been trying to narrow down which ones look enough alike to justify not getting all of the dolls. I'm more interested in having all of the clothes than having all of the dolls...but I'm pretty sure there will be more than one instance where I get a doll for her clothes and then want to keep her  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal