collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101845 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #960 on: May 09, 2012, 06:49:09 PM »
OMG You're so lucky!!! *Super Jealous*

All I need is my own Abbey and then I'll be caught up with all the signature dolls!! (without the boys *does not collect the boy dolls*)
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 09, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »

Ok, confession time.  Is it bad I want Operetta only for her shoes?
Nope, found a regular Abbey today and only got her for her fuzzy outfit and because I've never actually seen her on the shelf before.

I also got a SS Abbey and found the Werecat Twins at TRU!  :biggrin:

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #962 on: May 09, 2012, 08:09:51 PM »

All I need is my own Abbey and then I'll be caught up with all the signature dolls!! (without the boys *does not collect the boy dolls*)

I'm not interested in the boy dolls either.

Funny thing about Abbey...she was on amazon for 21.99 last week so I ordered one, and on the same day my boyfriend went out looking for dolls and picked her up from Target....so he had two, until today, when he went back and exchanged one of them to get me a Mad Science Lagoona set. I should have asked if anyone wanted it  >_<

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #963 on: May 09, 2012, 08:40:41 PM »

i buy dolls for their shoes all the time >.> if I don't want the doll for my collection, it ends up in my daughters collection - lol

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 09, 2012, 09:14:41 PM »

i buy dolls for their shoes all the time >.> if I don't want the doll for my collection, it ends up in my daughters collection - lol

Now I'm thinking of my childhood friends and how they had this huge bin of naked barbies.(They gave me one of them each week I came over,ha.)
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 10, 2012, 09:32:04 AM »

Funny thing about Abbey...she was on amazon for 21.99 last week so I ordered one, and on the same day my boyfriend went out looking for dolls and picked her up from Target....so he had two, until today, when he went back and exchanged one of them to get me a Mad Science Lagoona set. I should have asked if anyone wanted it  >_<

Aww that's such a missed opportunity!! I had a Mad Science Lagoona set still MiB. I would never want to give her up, unless I got desperate. If i searched and searched and got desperate. This may have been one of those times.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 10, 2012, 10:59:13 AM »
My store seems to like stocking the CAMs and the SS dolls, but no SS Frankie, as well as the Roadster. I got lucky today and nabbed a Jackson for cheap in ebay. He is still in box and only a state away. I am hoping when I go in work to see something new in the MH area. I been really wishing Rochelle or Abbey would show up. I did get lucky and got a Operatta at my store. They had Nefera too, but I already had one. It just so dumb I cannot look on the comp at work and see whats coming or order something new.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 10, 2012, 12:11:24 PM »
They haven't gotten any webisodes out lately. I wonder if they'll give Rochelle a french accent since she's from Paris. They do have a pattern of giving ghouls accents from their backgrounds.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 10, 2012, 12:16:11 PM »
They haven't gotten any webisodes out lately. I wonder if they'll give Rochelle a french accent since she's from Paris. They do have a pattern of giving ghouls accents from their backgrounds.
Oh my god yes please! That would be so darling.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #969 on: May 10, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »

Aww that's such a missed opportunity!! I had a Mad Science Lagoona set still MiB. I would never want to give her up, unless I got desperate. If i searched and searched and got desperate. This may have been one of those times.

Aww, I'm sorry :(  I mostly didn't ask if anyone on here wanted it because I didn't want to trouble my boyfriend any more than I already am...if I was in MI right now I would be happy to help people find some dolls. If you're still looking for her in July I'll watch out for her  ^.^

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 10, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »
I saw 2 Abbey, 2 Operetta, 2 Nefera and 1 Jackson at Walmart...The one time I couldn't afford to buy them.
I feel terrible because I wanted to buy a Nefera to send to Hathorcat and an Abbey for someone I saw on here looking for one. AUGGGH. :(
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline EienMau

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 10, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
There are like 6 Cupids at my local walmart, if anyone is looking for her >_<

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 10, 2012, 05:56:07 PM »
I have a random question that I haven't seen come up elsewhere here.  I just got a DT Frankie today, still MIP.  I noticed that the ends of her bangs look like they have little white dots on the end.  It almost looks like when you burn plastic and it beads up.  Or maybe it's glue?  Although I have no idea why it would just be at the ends of her bangs.  Any ideas?  I haven't noticed this on any of my other dolls.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 10, 2012, 06:44:19 PM »
It's pronounced the French way, as she is from France^^ Roche means stone/rock in French.

And OMG HOWLEEN ARRIVED! She sis amazing. Everything I hoped she'd be and more. I can't stop staring at her. I was going to take some pics, but inforutunately my cam battery is dead, so it'll hafta wait til tomorrow. I even kind of like the Clawdeen she came with. At first I was really put off by stock photos, but in person, she's kinda cute!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 10, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »
getting food ... i came across an Abbey in the freezer section at Walmart ... interesting no? lol so i grabbed my milk, i grabbed my Abbey and away i go with an Abbey in my cart too lmao

... soooooo i kind of really want another Abbey ... i need one for the Abbey dress up set ...but i feel kinda bad that i had this Abbey (signature release) that a lot of people are lookin for and here i just want to redress her ... she isn't perfect ... she has lip rub (some of her lip paint has rubbed off on the inside of her box, and she has what looks like a dirt smudge under her jaw ... i've been looking for a second ss Abbey ... no such luck around me lol worth looking for a trade or not with the lip smudge? :\ i would be asking for more than just a ss Abbey though, i'd like her nude, maybe another doll i'm looking for more dress up sets ... but i'm not sure *head desk* lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal