collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101604 times)

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #720 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
I AM SO SICK OF SEEING NOTHING BUT 1600 DOLLS. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!!!

And none of them are Clawd, of course.

Arrrgggghhhhh Hulk smash everything
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 30, 2012, 06:06:51 PM »
Can't wait to see her Tuney!! She does need a new outfit of some type. She looks like a hooker in her standard outfit!!

I had curls in her hair but they feel out. :(

I don't have any photos, but I can describe her to you. Her hair was braided to the side, and then I rolled that into an elegant bun on the side of her head. She's wearing pearl earrings, a long pearl type necklace, and a pale bluish ruffled dress.

Sounds awesome!! Can't wait for pics! 

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 30, 2012, 07:15:59 PM »
I actually love Nefera just the way she is. When I by a doll, it's for display only, so I buy them on whether or not I like their hair/faceup/stock. I LOVE looking at photos of what other people do to their dolls, though, so I am so loving ANTMonster!
It's so funny, I used to be super against any fashion dolls that had that sort of "slutty" (and I use this term very loosely) appeal with the over the top makeup and skimpy clothing, like Bratz when they first came out. I hated most Barbies, too. I felt that they were representing a negative image and stereotype that I did not believe children should exposed to. But, now, I just don't care lol If the doll is pretty, I buy it! Haha.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 30, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »
Hehe, I actually have to like the doll for me to bother spending money on it. I can see how MH could be problematic with their tiny skirts and crazy proportions. But they're so out there, I couldn't really see it being too much of a problem. They're pretty crazy looking. Giant heads, long legs, funky torsos. P:

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 30, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »
My dolls have now begun to ride my ponies. Frankie is on a bald, deflocked Shady while Rochelle decided Barnacle was her new pony. It looks strange, but amusing. XD  I was told to Instagram it, so here it is with a tacky filter.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:27:18 PM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 30, 2012, 08:33:29 PM »
My niece is killing me...her top wants are Clawd & Spectra.  I can handle finding Clawd but Spectra is going for crazy, crazy prices on ebay. :/ STUPID SCALPERS!!  She loves the "Ghost Girl" now.  Well I have all summer at least to find her...I just know I'm gonna end up over paying.  FREAKING MATTEL, please re-release some basic dolls!!  Younger girls who are just now getting into the show would like some of the dolls in their regular outfits...and the scalpers would suffer!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #726 on: April 30, 2012, 08:37:39 PM »
My niece is killing me...her top wants are Clawd & Spectra.  I can handle finding Clawd but Spectra is going for crazy, crazy prices on ebay. :/ STUPID SCALPERS!!  She loves the "Ghost Girl" now.  Well I have all summer at least to find her...I just know I'm gonna end up over paying.  FREAKING MATTEL, please re-release some basic dolls!!  Younger girls who are just now getting into the show would like some of the dolls in their regular outfits...and the scalpers would suffer!

If you are totally stuck and cant find a Regular Basic Spectra would your niece suffice with one of the newer ones redressed in the Basic Clothing? I have a spare set of her clothing and accessories if your interested - the earings just as and FYI.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #727 on: April 30, 2012, 09:31:08 PM »
Sooo.... I was thinking about making a OC monster.
But I'm not sure if my idea would actually work.

Spoiler
Daughter of the Atomic Bomb

Just because it really isn't a monster...

What do you guys think?

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 30, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
I AM SO SICK OF SEEING NOTHING BUT 1600 DOLLS. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!!!

^My feelings exactly!!!!

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #729 on: May 01, 2012, 01:00:09 AM »
I might be able to get my hands on a Spectra. For some reason the stores around here carry her. But she's horribly expensive here, around $40-45. Shipping internationally is also a pain. So maybe a trade would be best, if anyone wants her. Drop me a PM and I'll go look around tomorrow if I can find her.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 01, 2012, 02:13:09 AM »

I'd settle for seeing the Sweet 1600 dolls as opposed to the NOTHING my Wal-Mart has. The last things I ever saw at mine are the Dragon/Werewolf CAM and a Toralei (on separate occasions). Just to know my Wal-Mart is actually ordering MH stuff ;~;/.

I should be getting a ride to mine today as we're in desperate need of bottled water (our tap water is soooo gross).. so hopefully the shelves are restocked and I can find a fashion pack or two, at least.... /sigh. I'm sure because I ordered DT Frankie off of walmart.com I'll see a ton of her, just because the universe likes to spite me :<
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:16:21 AM by Icicle »

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #731 on: May 01, 2012, 02:22:01 AM »
Does any one have any MyScene male dolls? And know if their fashions fit male monster high dolls by chance?
I am dying to make Ninja turtle Monster high dolls but not to hapy with the wimpy look of the monster high male body lol. With the guys looked more manly like in the cartoon lol.
If i end up customizing tmnt mh i think i will be using the CAM packs

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #732 on: May 01, 2012, 02:28:40 AM »
Does any one have any MyScene male dolls? And know if their fashions fit male monster high dolls by chance?
I am dying to make Ninja turtle Monster high dolls but not to hapy with the wimpy look of the monster high male body lol. With the guys looked more manly like in the cartoon lol.
If i end up customizing tmnt mh i think i will be using the CAM packs

wow thats an awesome idea..  i'd love to see a pic of my scene guys too haven't really ever seen one LOL

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 01, 2012, 07:06:25 AM »

If you are totally stuck and cant find a Regular Basic Spectra would your niece suffice with one of the newer ones redressed in the Basic Clothing? I have a spare set of her clothing and accessories if your interested - the earings just as and FYI.

That is totally nice of you!  She wouldn't mind, she's awesome!  My sister actually prefers used things for her kids :) 
I will drop you a PM in a few weeks if you still have them then!!(Nephews birthday is keeping my wallet empty right now lol)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 01, 2012, 10:51:21 AM »
Waaaahhh why do I have to be at work instead of at home waiting for rochelle? T__T

My two day free shipping turned out to be free next-day since I live so close to the supplier. Want naaaooo!  :drunk:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal