collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101824 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #585 on: April 22, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »
If anyone can pick me up a Rochelle, I can pay on the 1st :) No one has her around here

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2012, 11:10:59 PM »
Are people still seeing the Clawdeen/Howleen sets at all? I keep waiting for someone to post that they've made it to Amazon or something - that's how I got my other dolls - but it seems they're still scarce? Have I just waited too long and missed my chance to snag them?

I have literally only seen the sets I bought.... never saw them on the shelves (cause I called and had my sets held) and I go to target ALL the time

Megi

« Reply #587 on: April 23, 2012, 01:19:33 AM »
Can someone help me match Spectra's hair with Dollyhair's selection. Throw me a PM if you can help :)

Twister Chaser

« Reply #588 on: April 23, 2012, 12:31:01 PM »
Anyone know me where I can find a Cupid? This seems like the place to ask for people not offering me scalper prices. Anyone willing to sell me on NIB?

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 23, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
I bought an extra SS Frankie to customize. Omg... The head is a million times harder to pop off than a Barbie's, plus the glue! THE GLUE! I use flower pliers to take the hair plugs out anyways, but I had to break out the sculpting tools to pop the head off without seriously damaging the neck thingie. (I always cut off the pronged part afterwards) D=

Today I snagged a SS Lagoona and I think I might try experimenting on her if the Frankie works out... And I picked up the Draculaura and Clawd double-pack to keep as-is. I love Clawd's flocked hair and sideburns. =D

Novavelle

« Reply #590 on: April 23, 2012, 08:56:55 PM »
anyone need a SS lagoona or Nefera? PM me :)

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #591 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
Rochelle, Sig Abbey, and Jackson all $21.99 on Amazon.com right now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:39:37 PM by Jadis4742 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rococo

« Reply #592 on: April 23, 2012, 11:52:35 PM »
Rochelle, Sig Abbey, and Jackson all $21.99 on Amazon.com right now.

Thanks for the heads up!! :biggrin: Was able to pick up Rochelle Goyle at retail price, yippee! Of course, now to play the waiting game to see if she has a crooked face... This is why I hate playing the Monster High dolls online-purchase roulette game. :p

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 24, 2012, 07:56:36 AM »
A heads up that the new fashion packs (Operetta, Clawdeen, Abbey, and Lagoona) are starting to pop up in stores. I really hope I can find Operetta's, the distribution for the past two waves has been terrible.

If anyone would be willing to help me find Cleo's fashion pack from the last wave I'd really appreciate it. :) I've never run into it in stores and the online prices are a bit ridiculous. (found)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:40:39 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #594 on: April 24, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »
Darn I missed Rochelle on amazon.com Sigh!

Actually I was able to Order YEAY! :biggrin:
Got my two of each Super YEAY!

Now I agree with you its the waiting game to see if they have pony eyes or eimperfections  :lookround: .
I lucked out with my Toralei's I got from Amazon before christmas they were were awesome! so here is hoping my next 4 dolls are the same ^.^
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:32:35 AM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #595 on: April 24, 2012, 09:28:54 AM »
Can someone help me match Spectra's hair with Dollyhair's selection. Throw me a PM if you can help :)

I don't think you'll be able to find an EXACT match for Spectra. I'm pretty sure that Spectra's hair is kanekelon, which Dollyhair only has in natural colors. However, judging by what I can see on the site, the saran colors Great Grape and Foxglove Lavender seem to be close!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 24, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
Help!  I was rinsing the glue out of my Sweet 1600 Clawd's hair and his flocked side burns (for the most part) rinsed right off too!  So, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?  I'd like to get it as close to mint as possible, but I'm leaning towards paint.  I remember Pickle saying he boiled his off when he was trying to get glasses dents off of his Clawd's face.  I checked his pics and he looks fine.  I wonder what he did to fix it?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 24, 2012, 02:14:25 PM »
Help!  I was rinsing the glue out of my Sweet 1600 Clawd's hair and his flocked side burns (for the most part) rinsed right off too!  So, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?  I'd like to get it as close to mint as possible, but I'm leaning towards paint.  I remember Pickle saying he boiled his off when he was trying to get glasses dents off of his Clawd's face.  I checked his pics and he looks fine.  I wonder what he did to fix it?

Get some matching flocking and reflock it?

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #598 on: April 24, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »

I had the same thing Happen I just ended up repainting them back on and they look fine to me and they aren't even noticeable.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 24, 2012, 05:19:34 PM »
A heads up that the new fashion packs (Operetta, Clawdeen, Abbey, and Lagoona) are starting to pop up in stores. I really hope I can find Operetta's, the distribution for the past two waves has been terrible.

If anyone would be willing to help me find Cleo's fashion pack from the last wave I'd really appreciate it. :) I've never run into it in stores and the online prices are a bit ridiculous.

yesyesyesyesyes! I've waited FOREVER for these! :D
i hope you get a hold of Cleo's pack soon! I'd love to help out, but I recon the shipping would be a pain T__T we still have them in stores here though.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal