collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101924 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2012, 06:59:49 AM »
SwordPony- I remember seeing them about 3 weeks ago at a toys r us I don't usually go to. The one I usually visit seems to have them in on a fairly regular basis.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 22, 2012, 07:06:18 AM »
SwordPony- I remember seeing them about 3 weeks ago at a toys r us I don't usually go to. The one I usually visit seems to have them in on a fairly regular basis.

I might PM you about picking me up a set. If you wouldn't mind. I'm gonna check my TRU first though. I'll get to go one day next week I hope.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #572 on: April 22, 2012, 07:16:54 AM »
Yeah I can probably do that! I have a SS Abbey to return there as she was not needed. So I will probably go to one sometime this week and I usually check on Friday to see if they have anything I need. If they have them do you want me to get them just in case? They are $30 (then whatever tax is) I believe.
Wishlist (MH)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 22, 2012, 07:54:44 AM »
I have the suspicion that after rooting 5 skeleton girls...I'm going to loathe the sight of her XD 2 down -- 3 to go!

this was a commission
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

silver works amazing on her

She looks amazing! Amazing job, Ravie! I can't wait to see mine! She's going to be featured in Cycle 2 of America's Next Top Monster!

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 22, 2012, 07:56:33 AM »
Yeah I can probably do that! I have a SS Abbey to return there as she was not needed. So I will probably go to one sometime this week and I usually check on Friday to see if they have anything I need. If they have them do you want me to get them just in case? They are $30 (then whatever tax is) I believe.

I can let you know for sure by Wednesday. Will that be ok?

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #575 on: April 22, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »

Yeah that will be fine :)
Wishlist (MH)

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2012, 08:02:54 AM »

Yeah that will be fine :)

Thank you!!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 22, 2012, 10:11:18 AM »
Is anyone still finding the WereCat twins? I've never seen them in person.

About rochelle's Diary. I didn't wanna ruin it for someone if you haven't read it yet.
Spoiler
If you have Rochelle. I'm sure you have read her diary. I love her crush on Deuce!! Its so cute.

Spoiler
This! I love it! They would make a perfect pair ;) But still, Cleo and Deuce forever <3 I really like her french accent in the diary though.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 22, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »

About rochelle's Diary. I didn't wanna ruin it for someone if you haven't read it yet.
Spoiler
If you have Rochelle. I'm sure you have read her diary. I love her crush on Deuce!! Its so cute.

Spoiler
This! I love it! They would make a perfect pair ;) But still, Cleo and Deuce forever <3 I really like her french accent in the diary though.

Oh yes for sure. I couldn't see him with anyone else.

Spoiler
I've got some pics of Rochelle and Deuce together though. I'll upload them later tonight.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2012, 03:26:24 PM »

Spoiler

I found 4 sets at TRU I kept a set, and sold the other 3 at cost.
and then a friend pre-ordered and shipped here so I had another 3 sets, and shipped her 2 she sold.... those are the only I've seen.

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
Are people still seeing the Clawdeen/Howleen sets at all? I keep waiting for someone to post that they've made it to Amazon or something - that's how I got my other dolls - but it seems they're still scarce? Have I just waited too long and missed my chance to snag them?

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yes for sure. I couldn't see him with anyone else.

Spoiler
I've got some pics of Rochelle and Deuce together though. I'll upload them later tonight.

Spoiler
[size=78%] I think Rochelle's crush on Deuce is downright adorable. But I don't want Cleo and Deuce to break up. Their relationship is so cute. >.<;;; Rochelle is also good friends with Ghoulia. I can't wait for Rochelle to show up in the web episodes. I can't wait to see your pictures. [/size]

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2012, 04:46:51 PM »
I haven't seen the Clawdeen/Howleen set for almost a month I think? All I know is that I'm frustrated I was just short a little bit of money to get them then cause now I have had zero luck in stores..
Wishlist (MH)

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2012, 05:28:34 PM »
I haven't seen the Clawdeen/Howleen set for almost a month I think? All I know is that I'm frustrated I was just short a little bit of money to get them then cause now I have had zero luck in stores..

I feel ya. I'm out in the middle of nowhere for school, and of course I couldn't drive an hour to the nearest Target for the chance they wouldn't have anything at all...so I just never even looked for them :(

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #584 on: April 22, 2012, 05:50:54 PM »

I feel ya. I'm out in the middle of nowhere for school, and of course I couldn't drive an hour to the nearest Target for the chance they wouldn't have anything at all...so I just never even looked for them :(

I usually just call a store a few times a week (I alternate stores) and ask them to check the UPC right away when they open in the morning. Then if they don't have it I will ask them to check other stores too. Sadly enough now that I've been doing this for awhile the associates must recognize my voice cause they know exactly what I'm looking for.. lol
Wishlist (MH)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal