collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101978 times)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

EDIT: Oh dear, I ship Rochelle and Duce now...totally. Though only a bit. Because I do like the fact that he's super faithful to Cleo.

*facepalm* I know I've gone off the deepend with a fandom when I start shipping.

Pssh, shipping is where fandom BEGINS.

/shameless Shenko

Well, I'm not a big shipper outside of whatever is cannon really. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »
Its kinda funny, aside from lagoona/gil i disagree with every other cannon ship except maybe slo-mo/ghoulia

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2012, 01:29:29 PM »
I was watching ANTM last night and loved how one of the contestants looked with a half shaved head. I think I may like Venus after all. I'll just have to curl her hair....

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »
I love undercuts. On the right girl, it looks great. I especially love it when they have thick LOOONG hair with it. I think it would look perfect if you curled Venus's hair. :D

EDIT:
Love Rochelle so much she's on my desk with the unnamed wolf chick. :D

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:02:09 PM by aellos »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
I agree, curling would probably make it look great! I may be trying that as well if I get her.. or I should say when I get her, she WILL be mine!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2012, 02:21:17 PM »
I think the doll I want more than anything right now is a Signature Abbey replacement (I had one but her arm snapped :< ).  A runner up would be Venus, she is just too awesome.

It's funny that someone should mention shipping here. XD  Just last night, I was thinking about MH dolls, specifically Jackson and Venus.  I think they'd make an awesome couple.  She'd be all like "Feed me, Seymour" and then he could take her out to dinner.  Aw, yeah.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
I was watching ANTM last night and loved how one of the contestants looked with a half shaved head. I think I may like Venus after all. I'll just have to curl her hair....

I love that girls hair as well!! It looks great curled. I'll prob do that when I get Venus as well.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2012, 02:23:38 PM »
Currently I want: Howleen, Wave 2 Clawdeen (I think that's it), SPECTRA, some sort of Frankie, Dead Tired Cleo, Roller Derby Operetta, Venus and MAYBE Robecca.

I'm sure there's more....>.> I can't think of them.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
I really need Howleen, Rochelle and signature Jackson at the moment, like something fierce!

I was looking at Target's website today and they say that the werewolf sisters are only sold online now, is this true?  :huh: Not that I am against that or anything I just think I would have a better chance of getting them in person.

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2012, 03:23:50 PM »
A new webisode is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FbIhUcPvTQg

There were some new Monster High Dolls at my local walmart last night when I went in there.

Sorry I don't know much about these dolls since I don't collect them but I've read about some people having hard time finding certain dolls; so I'm just offering help if someone can't find something.

There were two of the same doll, she looked like her skin was stone, I think her name was Rochelle and there was another girl with red hair (sorry I didn't get her name) and then there was a male doll as well (again I didn't think to get the name. All of them were new and just put up so I'm assuming they are all of the same set and are new sets. I think they were around $22something each.

If someone is really serious about these dolls and wants me to go back and purchase a doll just let me know the name of the doll.

That's very kind of you to offer to the community. :) If the male doll was Jackson Jekyll I'd definitely be interested in taking you up on the offer. He has black and yellow hair, a checkered sweater vest, and black rimmed glasses. He's the only doll that I'm going nuts looking for lately and I'd be happy to pay right away if you're able to find him. I'm only picky about the eyes, just as long as they're evenly placed on the face.

I'll go back tonight and if it is the guy you are looking for I'll make sure he looks good and everything is orderly before I buy him.

I'd like to help if I can and since I don't collect them it's no issue for me to help folks out and find things for people that are HTF.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 12, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
A new webisode is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FbIhUcPvTQg

There were some new Monster High Dolls at my local walmart last night when I went in there.

Sorry I don't know much about these dolls since I don't collect them but I've read about some people having hard time finding certain dolls; so I'm just offering help if someone can't find something.

There were two of the same doll, she looked like her skin was stone, I think her name was Rochelle and there was another girl with red hair (sorry I didn't get her name) and then there was a male doll as well (again I didn't think to get the name. All of them were new and just put up so I'm assuming they are all of the same set and are new sets. I think they were around $22something each.

If someone is really serious about these dolls and wants me to go back and purchase a doll just let me know the name of the doll.

That's very kind of you to offer to the community. :) If the male doll was Jackson Jekyll I'd definitely be interested in taking you up on the offer. He has black and yellow hair, a checkered sweater vest, and black rimmed glasses. He's the only doll that I'm going nuts looking for lately and I'd be happy to pay right away if you're able to find him. I'm only picky about the eyes, just as long as they're evenly placed on the face.

I'll go back tonight and if it is the guy you are looking for I'll make sure he looks good and everything is orderly before I buy him.

I'd like to help if I can and since I don't collect them it's no issue for me to help folks out and find things for people that are HTF.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :)

It's funny that someone should mention shipping here.  Just last night, I was thinking about MH dolls, specifically Jackson and Venus.  I think they'd make an awesome couple.  She'd be all like "Feed me, Seymour" and then he could take her out to dinner.  Aw, yeah.

Jackson and Venus totally give me little Shop of Horror vibes as well! :)  He totally shares Seymour's style.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 12, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »

Rochelle by aellosferrin, on Flickr

This is the RIGHT thread. DX Not me posting my darn pic in Tuneful's thread thinking it was this one.

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #342 on: April 12, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »

Well dang. I am in town, still at work so I went to walmart. The girl with the stone skin is gone, and so is the red head. Sorry guys.

They do however have Jackson Jekyll - the eye makup looks good, there are a couple of box issues and has bag strap has come loose/poped out on one side. So if the box issues bothers you just let me know. He does have some bits of hair loose inside the box. Not on his head it just looks like loose bits they didn't blow off him before putting him in the box.

The two girls that are left are Abbey Bomidable - somehow I missed her lastnight. Sorry if I'm spelling the name wrong. SHes got white hair and a blue glittery body. The doll looks good but on the front of the box there is a little red blob of paint. This is not on the doll it's on the plastic of the box.

The other girl that they had left is Nefera De Nile - she is fine and her box seemed fine.

If anyone wants me to pick these up please let me know. I'm still at work, I'll probably be back to check in in an hour.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 12, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
I really need Howleen, Rochelle and signature Jackson at the moment, like something fierce!

I was looking at Target's website today and they say that the werewolf sisters are only sold online now, is this true?  :huh: Not that I am against that or anything I just think I would have a better chance of getting them in person.

Based on their scarcity and the fact that the item number still scans as "active", I'm assuming it's just a production glitch. Some stores received shipments, some didn't. So, I'm guessing we'll see them back on the shelves in the next couple of months.

I feel your pain; it's driving me nuts not having them yet!!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 12, 2012, 04:19:50 PM »

Well dang. I am in town, still at work so I went to walmart. The girl with the stone skin is gone, and so is the red head. Sorry guys.

They do however have Jackson Jekyll - the eye makup looks good, there are a couple of box issues and has bag strap has come loose/poped out on one side. So if the box issues bothers you just let me know. He does have some bits of hair loose inside the box. Not on his head it just looks like loose bits they didn't blow off him before putting him in the box.

The two girls that are left are Abbey Bomidable - somehow I missed her lastnight. Sorry if I'm spelling the name wrong. SHes got white hair and a blue glittery body. The doll looks good but on the front of the box there is a little red blob of paint. This is not on the doll it's on the plastic of the box.

The other girl that they had left is Nefera De Nile - she is fine and her box seemed fine.

If anyone wants me to pick these up please let me know. I'm still at work, I'll probably be back to check in in an hour.

PMing you! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal