collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101600 times)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #300 on: April 11, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »
So are the Clawdeen/Howleen set going to be a limited release like the second wave of DotD dolls were or are they just holding off a bit on mass shipping them?

Either way if anyone comes across a set I am sorely tempted to ask you to pick one up for me. :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 11, 2012, 01:26:26 PM »
ARG! i found a meijers near me that had JACKSON! but no rochelle ... they also had a million cleos, neferas, and operettas, one abbey (i would have bought her to help someone one but her face paint was TOTALLY mangled and her nose SMASHED IN! like i've seen some bad paint apps and some bad paint rubs, but that ... was just ... blender worthy :\

so i've got my jackson ... and at least i know they're hitting around me lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #302 on: April 11, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
Haven't had any dolls around here for months :/ (just the CAM packs) wondering what's going on....
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #303 on: April 11, 2012, 02:17:35 PM »
Creedence, I'm from minneapolis. I don't have much better luck with dolls in my area either but if there's something specific you are looking for and I have the extra money I could try to get it for you, at least shipping would be cheap!

Aww!!  Sounds great!  We should swap want lists & I'll keep an eye out for you too...maybe just MAYBE we'll find something some day lol.

Send me a PM with the dolls/items you are looking for and then I can have it on hand when I go to the stores or call them :) maybe I will be able to get at least a few of the things you are looking for!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
... you're sadly probably just losing out on the few cases that do arrive to the scalpers ... stores seem to only be getting a few cases here and there and most are telling me they're gone within an hour at the longest ... :\

when i got my jackson, the lady rechecked her handheld and showed there weren't anymore in the back and what they had was what was out and that she had just put them out 15 monutes ago ... i missed rochelle by 15 minutes WWAAAAAAHHHH! lol

but yeah, i have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more strike outs than finds ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #305 on: April 11, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
Guh, now I'm torturing myself. Some of Howleen's stuff would go so well on my werewolf CAM (who still doesn't have  name, sadface). Hehe. :D

Again, I think I'm way to anxious about this job interview. DX

And distribution seems to really suck. I think I'm having such a hard time because I live in a metropolitan area, and there are probably tons of people here who collect, not to mention probably a billion scalpers. DX Yeah, I may have like 50 targets in a 10 mile radius (I don't think I'm exaggerating there actually) but that just means more people.

ALSO: Those who want to have Howleen keep her mohawk, but don't want the curly stuff:

Snatched it from tumblr.

EDIT:

This one is just so cute in the other direction.

I love what you did to Halloween's hair.  <3 I also like her outfit in the second picture.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
Guh, now I'm torturing myself. Some of Howleen's stuff would go so well on my werewolf CAM (who still doesn't have  name, sadface). Hehe. :D

Again, I think I'm way to anxious about this job interview. DX

And distribution seems to really suck. I think I'm having such a hard time because I live in a metropolitan area, and there are probably tons of people here who collect, not to mention probably a billion scalpers. DX Yeah, I may have like 50 targets in a 10 mile radius (I don't think I'm exaggerating there actually) but that just means more people.

ALSO: Those who want to have Howleen keep her mohawk, but don't want the curly stuff:

Snatched it from tumblr.

EDIT:

This one is just so cute in the other direction.

I love what you did to Halloween's hair.  <3 I also like her outfit in the second picture.

Haha, those are from tumblr. I think I stated that, if not sorry! HEH. :D

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Obscuria

« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2012, 06:22:18 PM »
I was in Wal-Mart today, ran into a old guy friend from college, I was hoping, hoping, hoping for Rochelle, he was looking at MH dols as we talked or his daughter and I ask if  could suggest one and he said "There was one she hid" and what does he pull out?

ROCHELE....I die a little inside, but am so glad it was going to her...at least he let me see her before he walked off with the doll I have been dying for, I am madly in love with her now...last one in the store and NO LUCK ANYWHERE else.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Is there any hope in me getting a Spectra? I am absolutely dying to get her, and am not wanting to buy her on ebay.. does anyone know where I can get one MIB that won't make me give up part of my soul when I have to pay for her?
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »
If I see a Spectra I will be sure to snap her up for you, Ponyseeker! :)

If anyone spots a Clawdeen/Howleen set would you be so kind as to pick one up for me? I am really desperate for them at the moment because I have a feeling they are going to end up being as rare as the second wave DotD dolls.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
I just finished my first shoot of America's Next Top Monster. I'll post a thread tomorrow night. Can't wait to see who gets kicked off first!

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
If I see a Spectra I will be sure to snap her up for you, Ponyseeker! :)

If anyone spots a Clawdeen/Howleen set would you be so kind as to pick one up for me? I am really desperate for them at the moment because I have a feeling they are going to end up being as rare as the second wave DotD dolls.

Oh would you pretty please?! That would be great! I will keep an eye out for that set for you, I still need it myself so if I find a couple I will pick one up for you as well!
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
So what is the news on the werewolf sister set? Why have they seemed to have stopped shipping her out?

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2012, 07:21:27 AM »
Is there any hope in me getting a Spectra? I am absolutely dying to get her, and am not wanting to buy her on ebay.. does anyone know where I can get one MIB that won't make me give up part of my soul when I have to pay for her?
Spectras are fairly plentiful here... though a basic doll is $30 and I'm not sure international shipping would be cheap.

Blitzn

« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2012, 08:08:51 AM »
I found Cupids, Rochelle, Abbey, SS Frankie, and many more at another Walmart grand opening.

It was amazing to see such a well-stocked MH section O_O  It has to be the first time since I can remember seeing non-bare-shelves.  But I doubt it will stay that way for long.  And someone was good enough just to take the one rochelle instead of both.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal