collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101940 times)

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2012, 06:11:26 PM »
Is anyone still looking for 1600 Clawd?  I just found him the other day and snapped him up to share....

Can't wait to find Jackson and Rochelle!  I hope they come out soon around here or I will be racking up miles like crazy!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
I found Rochelle, Jackson and Abbey tonight at Walmart. Is Abbey the extra in that case?

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2012, 08:23:37 PM »
Is anyone still looking for 1600 Clawd?  I just found him the other day and snapped him up to share....

Can't wait to find Jackson and Rochelle!  I hope they come out soon around here or I will be racking up miles like crazy!!

I am >.< but I think I'm fixin to have to pay my sister back for Jackson and Rochelle, drat it all x.x

Also, for those of you upset about the availability of the boys: Let your voice be heard!

http://www.facebook.com/pleasemakemoremonsterhighboys

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2012, 08:24:04 PM »
I found Rochelle, Jackson and Abbey tonight at Walmart. Is Abbey the extra in that case?

I am pretty sure she is!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »
Maybe I'm optimistic, but I'm hoping we'll see shipments of Sweet 1600 a few more times this year, and maybe next year too?  It came out (widely) only a couple months ago, so I can't see them stopping now.  Hopefully, in those shipments, some Clawds will be included.  I really like Sweet 1600 Clawd, and it's not like the MH boys sit on shelves with no one buying them.  I can't find a MH doll, male or female, ANYWHERE right now!  I already own Cupid and Clawd, but I would really like the opportunity to buy Sweet 1600 Clawdeen someday.  I think she's gorgeous!

I hope so!!  My niece loves the sweet 1600 set.  I found Draculuara & Frankie on Amazon but Frankie has jacked up yellowed hair :/ and her faves are the werewolves so I hope I can find them before her birthday.  I wouldn't mind getting them for myself either lol.  It's really hard collecting for myself when my niece wants the dolls too...with them being sold out all the time, scaplers raiding stores, & money issues to boot...I learned the hard way to grab dolls as soon as I see them even if I don't really have the money to do so...lol  Sucks!  I don't understand why they don't make more dolls, or why it's legal to sell dolls for 5 times as much on ebay :/

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:29 AM »

You do the sweetest things!

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2012, 05:05:14 AM »
I don't understand why they don't make more dolls, or why it's legal to sell dolls for 5 times as much on ebay :/

I don't understand why they don't make more either. They could be selling so many more dolls, and I think the scalping is going to start hurting Mattel.  It is so frustrating that I feel like I'm almost at the point where I'm just done with collection, plus I have to make tough decisions like overpaying for 1 doll online or holding out to get 2 dolls for that price in the store.  But with gas money being so expensive and my stores never having anything in stock, I'm just tired of wasting my time looking.  I love the dolls but it's gotten so much more ridiculous since I've started collecting them.

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2012, 05:49:07 AM »
I don't understand why they don't make more dolls, or why it's legal to sell dolls for 5 times as much on ebay :/

I don't understand why they don't make more either. They could be selling so many more dolls, and I think the scalping is going to start hurting Mattel.  It is so frustrating that I feel like I'm almost at the point where I'm just done with collection, plus I have to make tough decisions like overpaying for 1 doll online or holding out to get 2 dolls for that price in the store.  But with gas money being so expensive and my stores never having anything in stock, I'm just tired of wasting my time looking.  I love the dolls but it's gotten so much more ridiculous since I've started collecting them.

I actually feel like giving up too for the same reasons.  I live an hour away from a small shopping town that never has anything in stock.  I feel like crap for paying for over priced dolls on ebay AND paying shipping.  I was pretty shocked to find a Howleen set for my niece right before Easter & was really happy about it but it's the first thing I've found in months.  Mattel really needs to do something about scalpers, I mean, it's basically stealing isn't it?  They take them all as soon as they hit the shelves.  Hopefully Mattel hears our cries lol.  But yeah, on the plus side,  a super nice person on here got me some SS Frankies & only charged me actual price plus shipping, too bad more people aren't like her!! 

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2012, 06:11:42 AM »
Creedence, you're in minnesota?? What area are you from if you don't mind me asking?
I'm from minnesota too that's why I'm asking :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2012, 07:20:04 AM »
Uhg, I want Rochelle so bad right now. But I was impatient and bought that werewolf cam. Hah. DX

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2012, 07:20:27 AM »
Here is a pic of my Cupid!! She is so lovely in person. And another one of Howleen. She is still my favorite for now.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2012, 07:24:41 AM »
oooooh....swordpony I love Howleens hair! I normally dont like moving hair from original but that look is super tempting to recreate [although not as good as yours knowing my shoddy hair styling skills!]
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
Ooh, where'd you get that dress for Howleen? You guys are really making me want her now. Uhg, now I hope I get this job on Friday so I can afford these things! ROFl

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2012, 07:32:18 AM »
I think I need a Clawdeen for a custom idea... Is GB Clawdeen easiest/cheapest to get?

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2012, 07:32:42 AM »
Fingers crossed for you aellos! I really love your sig pic BTW!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal