collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101661 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2012, 09:58:51 PM »
I went back to Fred Meyer, all I can say is, WOW. The picture of all those frankies I posted 2 days ago 1 page back or so....ALL GONE!!!

I also saw SS Lagoona and Draculaura at Walmart. Was really tempted in getting them, but I had to leave them behind.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2012, 10:14:31 PM »
Since I'm really new to Monster High dolls, can you tell me what other doll clothes fit them? And how much do the fashion packs cost the US? They are around $18 here and I'm really apalled by that price!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2012, 12:32:30 AM »
Kmart USA has all yellow sticker toys marked at an additional 50% off sticker. They had the Day at the Maul fashion pack for $5.50. Check your Kmarts on the endcaps and in clearance if you need this set. ;)

Ooh, if anyone can grab a spare I'd definitely be interested in getting one of these sent here!

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2012, 01:02:08 AM »
Went out for a stroll and came upon this...

At that moment, the thought of becoming a criminal robbing a store just for some SS Frankies wasn't such a bad idea. lol jk

After being MH Sober for a while, I ended up buying one. XD
Holy Crap!Do you live in a big city or something?Thats a lot of stock!Dannggg
I'd also like to comment that SS frankie looks amazing in EVERYTHING.Especially DOTD LaLa's stock.Gorgeous.
my FedEx guy was nice to me today!
I have to say, she is much more adorable in person. the promo pics don't do her justice

her speckled skin is awesome!! she has such a sweet face...and her little ears :D

and i love her outfit :heart:

I have a huge fascination for eyes and wings,I need this girl!The speckled skin,The claws,the color on gray color scheme,the HUGE EYES.The outfit!I really hope she'll be easy to find,she is absolutely gorgeous!
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2012, 02:55:40 AM »
When buying MH from a store, I always take a look at all the dolls on the shelf and choose the one with the least flaws. I think mine are 99.9% good! The worst ones I saw had hair slightly off-place or strokes of paint in the wrong place.

I must be odd, I always pick the worst ones for myself. I'm not really fussy, and I like to think the nicest ones will go to a lovely child that love the dolls.

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2012, 03:26:19 AM »
I am lucky, i guess, the only doll with an issue I have is draculaura, and its a small black dot near the lips, like a beauty mark XD not complaining here! The only doll I brought from the selves is Spectra, the others were blind-brought.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2012, 05:55:21 AM »
When buying MH from a store, I always take a look at all the dolls on the shelf and choose the one with the least flaws. I think mine are 99.9% good! The worst ones I saw had hair slightly off-place or strokes of paint in the wrong place.

I must be odd, I always pick the worst ones for myself. I'm not really fussy, and I like to think the nicest ones will go to a lovely child that love the dolls.

Nope your not alone. I don't pick the worst but I don't like picking the best one either.

Thats like my Skull Shores Frankie. I didn't realize til I had done bought them that one had a mark on her nose and under her chin. And thats the one I keep.

papier

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2012, 08:13:10 AM »
I got an e-mail back from Mattel customer services UK today saying that they can't replace DotD Frankie's shoes, so I have to return her to the store. I got her from ebay -___- nowhere in the UK that I know of sells DotD wave 1 anymore, so I had to buy her from America. No way I can return her. I even said I'd pay Mattel for the replacement shoes. *sigh*

I can forgive the tiny eye problems with my other dolls (except uber-wonky Operetta, who I'll probably sell) but I can't forgive those shoes. They're awful - both are chipped, and there's a big patch of dried glue on the toe of the silvery one. :(

eta: And now I'm seeing all these beautiful pics of Rochelle. Why can't I hate these dolls?! XD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:22:10 AM by papier »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2012, 09:05:22 AM »
Does anyone know why targets site now says that clawdeen/howleen is sold online only?? I haven't seen them in stores lately and stupidly did not buy them when I had the chance.. are they done being sold in stores now?
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2012, 09:08:16 AM »
Rochelle is a dream come true! I want her sooo bad. She's so gorgeous and so different from the rest of the MH line. Her details are so amazing. She also looks so sweet and melancholy. *sigh* I'm in love.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2012, 09:17:20 AM »
Rochelle is much better than I thought she would be. I'm still not a huge fan of the pink hair but I think I'll get used to it.

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2012, 09:29:47 AM »
Does anyone know why targets site now says that clawdeen/howleen is sold online only?? I haven't seen them in stores lately and stupidly did not buy them when I had the chance.. are they done being sold in stores now?

I'm thinking that it could be a fluke. Target's website has been a bit disorganized since their relaunch last year, so I don't put too much weight into what it says anymore. They also have Operetta and Nefera listed as "not sold in stores" and I saw them both on the shelves only a week ago.

They may also just have them listed like that because they know they aren't currently shipping out to stores and they don't want to advertise that they are. Most stores only seem to have gotten 1-2 cases of them, if at all, so I can't imagine that will be it. Many people can't find them at the moment, so Mattel probably just needs to make more.

Target's exclusive promotions generally seem to last a bit longer than other stores, I'm still seeing last year's Gloom Beach pack and Canterlot MLP items being put out, so here's hoping this set will see a better distribution as well.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:31:26 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »
Thanks, I was hoping that was the case and that they weren't out for good in stores. I guess I will have to just keep calling and bothering the employees until they come in lol
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2012, 11:44:09 AM »
I just found 6 ss Frankie for $4.13 each if anyone is looking.

Post Merge: April 05, 2012, 12:24:17 PM

Does anyone need wave 2 Frankie or Holt?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:24:17 PM by hannaliten »

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »
i need a wave 2 frankie as it happens

on a different note....I can't say for certain since I don't have a rochelle yet, but I've stared werewolf girl in the face often enough the the last month (rerooted two of them nearly back to back) and....I think they have near the same facial structure. I mean I know there are differences - wwg doesn't have ears for example, but the nose and jawline are nearly identical. Just thought it was interesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal