collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon!  (Read 6934 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 03:32:07 PM »
I love playing the TCG, but there aren't any local tourneys near me. You can always play online though!

And as for faves - Fave region is Kanto or Johto. Fave Pokémon? Absol, Blastoise and Shinx! I'm also very fond of Krookodile, Charmeleon, Totodile and Victini. 

...And I also love Missingno. Heh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »
Oh i almost forgot i have pokemon snap for the N64 I have to play it sometime and i wish they would make another one.

Offline Lady_Manson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
I do I like pokemon to I also collect The cards to and I am 32yrs old I have like 480 Pokemon cards most are rare one's
LM

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »
I love the cards but have never played the game either card or DS. I think it is such a cool concept and there are so many cute Pokemon... My favorites are Rapidash, Mawile, and Snubbull

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Rainbow Customs
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 01:25:23 PM »
i played the video games but never really got into playing the card game. i have a ton of cards though! i started collecting them when they first came out and easily have hundreds. i pretty much stopped collecting after the first 152 came out but i have a few from after that.

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
I owned Pokemon comics and cards from Germany and the Netherlands.

Back then I had some rare stuff like a free Pokemon comic and a limited edition VHS box.

But now I had thrown my entire Pokemon collection out and I still have some games.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:40:05 PM by Rarityfan2011 »

Rococo

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »
I remember waking up every morning before school started to catch this on TV while I was in middle school. I used to want (hay, I think I still want!) Ash and Misty to get together. xD They must have been one of the first couples I ever shipped together lol.

I've never played any of the video games but I have a bunch of cards from the trading card game.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »
Ohhh god, don't get me started. :) I got into Pokemon when I was 4, meaning I've been a Pokefan for 12 years..

I have hundreds, possibly thousands of Pokemon items around my house (with no exaggeration..). :D I've got incredibly rare cards (including loads of first editions and Japanese), plushies, figures, video games (gameboy, GBA, n64, DS), board games, books, mags, towel, bedding set, I've had clothing, mugs, stationary, stickers, videos, dvds, cds.. Countless other items to name.

If you open certain cupboards and wardrobes in my house, Pokemon merch is *guaranteed* to fall out and whack you on the head. :lol: :D

I'm honestly thinking of selling some of it as I have a ridiculous collection. But my favourites, I'll probably cling onto forever.

My all-time favourite Pokemon is Eevee, I own so much Eevee stuff! I bought another one today, she's absolutely adorable <3 I love her..

I'll shush now. :3
Fight like a girl..

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
Would love to see pics of your collection, BrightSide! :)
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »
Ah, BrightSide, do you have.... Pokémon TOILET PAPER? :silly:

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Mintiefawn

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My personal Tumblr
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
I've loved pokemon since I was 4, since the first episode of it first aired here in Canada. (I literally remember seeing the commercial for it on TV, and being super excited for the show, and loving it as soon as it started.  :P )
I have almost all the games (save for the GBC card game, Pokemon coliseum, Diamond, HeartGold, Pokemon Frontier, the newer Pokemon Ranger, and White.), and I also have over 1,000 cards. (Mainly from when I was younger.)
I also have a ton of other random pokemon stuff, from shirts, to toys, and now: Earphones.

Also the past week, I've been watching all the episodes of the newest pokemon series, Best Wishes.
~Formally Known as Moonblossom~visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avvie by SDS, I-pod pony by jupiternwndrlnd, pixel Midnight Sparkle by buttons and pixel bubble blowing Midnight Sparkle by Sweetcakes

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
Would love to see pics of your collection, BrightSide! :)

At some point soon, I will have to gather everything together! :') If ever I manage to I will definitely post pics! :D

Ah, BrightSide, do you have.... Pokémon TOILET PAPER? :silly:

Ooh, now THAT is something I haven't yet acquired! :O
Fight like a girl..

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 06:36:28 PM »
Pokemon pretty much summed up my childhood. I loved the games so dearly and even though they're not what they used to be and my brain is unable to remember the names after gen 3, I will continue to support them and buy them for all the joy they bought me. One of my greatest life achievements was completing the pokedex on crystal version...

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 03:17:38 AM »
memememememe

Cards and the games. I spent 400 hours on White between April-Oct before it got lost due to someone else's goof :(

oddish

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 04:31:19 AM »
Wanted to share, did this chart of favorites thing that was going around a while back. 
Blank template if anyone wants it: http://i51.tinypic.com/2re7d5s.png

My favorite of the games is definitely Platinum. That was also around the time I got into EV training so I spent tons and tons of time on there. Just wasn't able to get into SoulSilver or White as much, though they are great games too of course. I really really hope they bring back some stuff from HG/SS for Black II and White II. Pokemon following you was the best thing ever. And the Shiny Leafs, which were so awesome and so much fun to hunt down for my favorite buddies.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:27:30 PM by oddish »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal