collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies for Sale~Italy, Mexico, NC, MO - need help with Prices :-)  (Read 854 times)

Offline PrincessLocket

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everybody  :biggrin:
I've been busy buying ponies lately so thought it woud be a good time to finally get around to having a collection tidy up  :blush: I have the following ponies looking for homes but am totally out of the loop with prices for most so help would be most appreciated and if you see something you like feel free to pm me an offer.
Postage costs $10.50 to the US, $12.50 to the UK/Europe I should be able to go close to sending 2 ponies for that postage then it goes up a few dollars if I need to send several ponies.  Aussies I'll charge the exact cost to postcode
Payment through Paypal only thanks. I haven't sold ponies for some time but have feedback here and at th TP and also checkout my Ebay janellecalder.
Onto the ponies!

NC Posey & Peru Posey.
NC is in reasonable shape, head is loose, front of hair starting to fade and she's had a hair cut still a pretty girl though.  Peru is a lovely pony, hair is pretty good for a Peru pony she has one small dot on her check which may or may not be removeable.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

NC Cherries Jubilee & Italy Heartthrob
CJ has a lovely body, hair ends a bit frizzy and she has an obvious eye rub. Hearthrob needs a wash to remove surface dirt and front few plugs trimmed but overall is in lovely shape and with a wash will display beautifully looks to have original curl still

Mexico Snuzzle & Posey
Snuzzle is in nice condition for a Mexican hair quite good but symbol faded and rubbed in places.  Posey still has slightly pink hair and whilst it isn't super silky again not too bad for a mexican

Stockings & G3 Birthflower Pony
Both in lovely condition $25 for Stockings & $10 for the BF

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies for Sale~Italy, Mexico, NC, MO - need help with Prices :-)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
Oh dear god I have been looking for Peru Posey for so long.. :faint:
I've seen her go for a steady ~$15 - $20 depending on condition, but a really minty one I was bidding on with her original bright pink curls went for a little over $30.
If you decide on a price, please let me know!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies for Sale~Italy, Mexico, NC, MO - need help with Prices :-)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:12 PM »
I'm not so good with prices on these ponies, but I am interested in buying some of them so I already PM'd you :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal