collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: need small bit of flocking~ help?  (Read 440 times)

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Rainbow Customs
need small bit of flocking~ help?
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:23:48 PM »
ok so my cousin commissioned me to do a biggy smalls pony for her. its going to take a ton of work. i need to sculpt it to mae it fat, make clothes and glasses for it. he has a shaved head and i am looking for some black flocking for his little bit of hair. i dont need a whole lot so i was wondering if someone could help me out please. i cant justify spending money on it when i dont need very much. she wants the custom by april 1st :P i know i know not much time. PLEASE help me out. im willing to trade if need be, thank you soooo much!

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: need small bit of flocking~ help?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 02:36:53 AM »
You could always just sculpt and texturize the hair to recreate Biggie's fade (I did this for a Mr.T custom I did using a pin) since you have such a tight timeline and can't afford the flocking.  I only have white flocking, but it was pretty pricey.
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
Re: need small bit of flocking~ help?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »
ok so my cousin commissioned me to do a biggy smalls pony for her. its going to take a ton of work. i need to sculpt it to mae it fat, make clothes and glasses for it. he has a shaved head and i am looking for some black flocking for his little bit of hair. i dont need a whole lot so i was wondering if someone could help me out please. i cant justify spending money on it when i dont need very much. she wants the custom by april 1st :P i know i know not much time. PLEASE help me out. im willing to trade if need be, thank you soooo much!
Does it need to be true black, or could you do with super dark brown?  I've got a decent amount of a black-brown I could send to you, I only used it for a tiny beard.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal