collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OPEN for one commission!  (Read 338 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
OPEN for one commission!
« on: March 15, 2012, 06:13:05 AM »
I'm only opening these one at a time now, so I don't get super overwhelmed and disappoint people (and myself). xD

Anyway so yes, I'm open for ONE commission! starting at $30.
I would love to make someone a G3 but will also work with G4.
Iv also got a massive Styling G3 pinkie that I have yet to figure out what to do with (not sure how to even price that to be honest)

Iv been really into sculpting small things, especially horns, but I cant do wings yet.

All of my customs come with a hand drawn collector/information card.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was going to wait for some swap ponies to show up before I posted this, because i like having very recent examples, But I could really use the money now.

Some examples:

all the rest can be found in the link below:
http://truevampiress.deviantart.com/gallery/23666079

Some things to know about my working habits and conditions.
~I have 1 dog and 2 cats, I keep them away from my work room and I always make sure my customs are super clean when I ship them.
~Sometimes I work super fast, but a lot of the time I take my time, I prefer it this way, I feel like things turn out better and I have time to catch mistakes, and make the best possible custom for you.
~I am MORE then willing to provide photo updates by request, and I don't seal anything until its been approved, that way everything is pretty removable.
~keep in mind I am a mom xD I do NOT work after my son comes home from school. I work the best and most after hes gone to bed, so from 3-8pm I may be online occasionally but I wont be working on or able to show you constant updates. (as there will not be any)

Some preferences but not set in stone:
~lately iv been getting away from doing many FBR's but I will do them if I cant find a bait in the color needed.

~I love making dream customs (for lack of a better term) customs made based on a list of things you provide me with, I love the challenge and the uniqueness of them. That doesn't mean I will not do OC's or customs based on pre-existing ponies, when this is the case I love giving them personality, or making them fit a personality you have given them. ^^

I am very open to ANY sort of custom commission right now, so if you're interested id love to talk about it with you. ^^
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: OPEN for one commission!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
Lovely customs, all the best I am sure this slot will be snapped up

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth