collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding Ponies Already?!  (Read 11384 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding Ponies Already?!
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »
Here was my question:
Sir/Madam,

a friend of mine saw the new Wedding themed playful ponies for sale at kmart.com and ordered all of them. (you can see them on their site) however, when they arrived they were not Wedding themed ponies. will you have these ponies soon too (on HTS) and will they actually be the wedding themed characters?

thanks!

Here is the response I got today:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us regarding My Little Pony availability on Hasbro Toy Shop.

Regrettably, we do not have information as to when items will be available on Hasbro Toy Shop. The wedding theme ponies have just recently been released. Each wedding pony includes a royal wedding invitation and a wedding accessory. Please check back on www.hasbrotoyshop.com for availability. Your interest is appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanie

hmmmmm.  "Just Recently Released"?  I wonder where?

I guess that means they might have been shipped out to stores? I never take anything Hasbro says at face value because of the song and dance they lead us through over the Blind Bags (yes you'll get them, we don't know what you're talking about, the US isn't getting them.. and all of that).

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2012, 02:12:10 AM »
Here was my question:
Sir/Madam,

a friend of mine saw the new Wedding themed playful ponies for sale at kmart.com and ordered all of them. (you can see them on their site) however, when they arrived they were not Wedding themed ponies. will you have these ponies soon too (on HTS) and will they actually be the wedding themed characters?

thanks!

Here is the response I got today:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us regarding My Little Pony availability on Hasbro Toy Shop.

Regrettably, we do not have information as to when items will be available on Hasbro Toy Shop. The wedding theme ponies have just recently been released. Each wedding pony includes a royal wedding invitation and a wedding accessory. Please check back on www.hasbrotoyshop.com for availability. Your interest is appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanie

hmmmmm.  "Just Recently Released"?  I wonder where?

I guess that means they might have been shipped out to stores? I never take anything Hasbro says at face value because of the song and dance they lead us through over the Blind Bags (yes you'll get them, we don't know what you're talking about, the US isn't getting them.. and all of that).

Could also be referring to how they were just recently announced. People use words differently so it's a possibility.

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2012, 06:11:46 AM »
any update?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal