collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding Ponies Already?!  (Read 11414 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding Ponies Already?!
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
thank you for emailing them!! i'm very impatiently waiting on these wedding ponies, and would like to know a straight answer of when they'll be out, once and for all! lol please keep us updated
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
I am a big collector of Monster High dolls and it is fairly common for online stores to have promo pics months before the items are actually for sale. The difference between those stores and Kmart is that Kmart actually puts links for people to buy them when they don't have the items.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2012, 09:52:25 AM »
Here was my question:
Sir/Madam,

a friend of mine saw the new Wedding themed playful ponies for sale at kmart.com and ordered all of them. (you can see them on their site) however, when they arrived they were not Wedding themed ponies. will you have these ponies soon too (on HTS) and will they actually be the wedding themed characters?

thanks!

Here is the response I got today:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us regarding My Little Pony availability on Hasbro Toy Shop.

Regrettably, we do not have information as to when items will be available on Hasbro Toy Shop. The wedding theme ponies have just recently been released. Each wedding pony includes a royal wedding invitation and a wedding accessory. Please check back on www.hasbrotoyshop.com for availability. Your interest is appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanie

hmmmmm.  "Just Recently Released"?  I wonder where?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2012, 10:05:37 AM »
I dont think they will be too far away...Twilight Sparkle in her wedding box has been on Taobao for a week or so now...

I think you will find that stores will look to clear existing stock before they ask for more from a central depot so it may be these ponies are sitting in a depot already...all those luggage ponies are going to have to go before wedding ponies get here...remember the luggage ponies and wedding ponies will be the "same product" to retailers...so they wont restock until the current "product" is clear...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »
hathorcat, you are right.  it's odd though, after months of being understocked... all my Walmarts and my Kroger store are all now completely stocked with ponies.  Luggage ponies and wave 4, maybe even wave 3.   I don't have local Target or TRU.  I doubt I'll be seeing wedding ponies till mid summer.

Anyway... I decided when they do come, I  only want one, and I'm keeping her MIB, because I like the packaging variation. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2012, 10:12:31 AM »
hathorcat, you are right.  it's odd though, after months of being understocked... all my Walmarts and my Kroger store are all now completely stocked with ponies.  Luggage ponies and wave 4, maybe even wave 3.   I don't have local Target or TRU.  I doubt I'll be seeing wedding ponies till mid summer.

Anyway... I decided when they do come, I  only want one, and I'm keeping her MIB, because I like the packaging variation. :)

Thats sooooo frustrating that you are getting a backlog of stock! We have had luggage ponies since last November...I  am convinced the main supermarket I go to has had the same 20 or so for the last 4 months...lol...unless I buy up 20 luggage ponies the wait is a long one!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2012, 12:19:13 PM »
AHHHHH that means it will be sooner than fall!!!!!!!!! hopefully..... i know they wont hit local stores for some time because of the stock situation. (i tried to clean out walmart, but they just restocked even MORE with luggage ponies and fashion style pinkie pie and rainbow dash) ...so sick of the same fashion styles.. they've been the same ones for about 4 months now. i can only buy so many of the same item before i lose my mind.  XD
i just hope they hit hasbro's toy shop soon. already told the boyfriend i'd be ordering one of each wedding item no matter what the cost.

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
LOL you tried to clean them out!
wow! you GO girl!!

"no matter the cost" !  you so silly

I just don't have much storage space, so I gotta be choosy.  I'm trying to make room for TWO wedding castles!!

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
You cleaned out your walmart?? NICE!! This girl isn't messing around!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2012, 01:02:55 PM »
My Walmart, Target and TRU are completely emptied out of almost everything pony related. I hope this means good things? :drunk:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2012, 01:08:59 PM »
I've done that once or twice too... if the shelf has 2 or 3 ponies left on it... purchase them so the pegs are EMPTY... wait a week or so... hoping it will entice the workers/computers to restock the pegs... then return said ponies... to purchase new ones... :lol: It works!

Sometimes that shelf has to be bare bones... in order to finally get new stock...

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
I've done that once or twice too... if the shelf has 2 or 3 ponies left on it... purchase them so the pegs are EMPTY... wait a week or so... hoping it will entice the workers/computers to restock the pegs... then return said ponies... to purchase new ones... :lol: It works!

Sometimes that shelf has to be bare bones... in order to finally get new stock...

OH. MY. PONIES.

That is SNEAKTACULAR!!!!    I gotta ruminate on that one... am I brave enough to do that...  ?

:P

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2012, 01:13:53 PM »

OH. MY. PONIES.

That is SNEAKTACTULAR!!!!    I gotta ruminate on that one... am I brave enough to do that...  ?

:P

:lol: Do it! :D Or... if it's only say, one pony... keep that pony in a stockpile to donate to a shelter or something. ;)  Of course... it's all dependant on whether or not i have the $$ to buy several I don't need. I generally dont' do it unless it's 2 or 3... 4 or more... gets to be problematic... :lol:

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2012, 01:16:57 PM »
(thinks of the hoards of the "new" ridalongs and glimmer wings I have locally)...  I think i'd look suspicious bringing back a pallet of Pones!! XD  "I'd like to return these... marf!" 
:D

My Kroger store had a "sale" on Pinklestia for $16.  Not one of them sold.  *patiently waits for clearance*

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2012, 01:22:21 PM »
XD i currently have a tub full of ponies i don't need and i ran out of reasons to bait most of them. so i'll more than likely end up giving a lot of them away in the long run.
my walmart just restocked the glimmer wings and ride alongs. i didn't even know they sold ride alongs, they've been sold out for so long. we're over stocked on pinkie pie rc cars, trains, and the baby so soft pinkie pies. the baby ones have been there for as long as i can remember, nobody has bought a single one.
i am determined to get these wedding ponies!

LOL i don't have room for the castles right now but its not going to stop me from buying them. even if i have to store some boxes under my bed XD i don't care, i'm getting the wedding items!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal