collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Question about Obitsu SB2  (Read 487 times)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Question about Obitsu SB2
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:27:51 PM »
I am a very big noob when it comes to Obitsu, so I was wondering what kind of heads fit on this particular body? I saw on flickr someone put a my scene barbie head on the body and it looked really good. But I just wanna make sure if I wanna do the same thing, can I? I see my scenes in the thrift all the time and figured it would look really pretty.
any thoughts? and what type of clothing does a obitsu wear?

SuniMoon

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Question about Obitsu SB2
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »
27cm Obitsu's are just a bit thinner than barbie. Anything that fits Barbie will fit, some brats clothes may stretch to fit, etc. Most fashion dolls the same height will work.

And my scene heads will fit just fine. You can hybridize obitsu bodies with just about anything, matching skin tones is the only real issue. You're going to need a normal skin obitsu, not a white skin, if you want any chance of matching it with barbie or my scene. Your best bet would be to take an obitsu to the thrift store with you, and try matching the skin tone side by side. There I'm sure there's a myscene girl who's skin is close enough. :3

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Obitsu SB2
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:05:48 PM »
That sounds like a great idea SuniMoon. Thank you for all of the information. I put the obitsu on my "future buying list" and wanna have a good idea before I jump in.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal