collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73516 times)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »
Princess_Luvlee, that outfit is DIVINE on Dulcette!!

I call mine Valentine... she OWNS MH Ghouls Rule Lala's dress (plus a Moxie corset top)...

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2012, 08:20:25 AM »
This thread is really gearing me up to buy one...I hope I find Jade soon, and when I have money.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2012, 08:41:22 AM »
So awesome! I am slowly breaking down from the ridiculous price here in the UK. They are more expensive than MH. But I needz one...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 14, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
More expensive? They are sooo much cheaper than MH here. That's so weird! Oh man, we're going to Walmart in like...a a ahlf hour and I reaally want Jade but.... I only have like 30$ til next thursday. Iunno what I'm going to do. WHY DO DOLLS EXIST!?!?

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2012, 01:09:58 PM »
Well  today I was in Tescos, and GR Clawdeen was about £22 ($36) and the Bratzillas were about £25 ($41). I know the Bratzillaz over here come with their pets but....the pets look like something that comes out of a holiday cracker.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 17, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
The more I see these dolls, the more I like them. I wasn't much of a fan of Bratz when they first came out, but these girls are growing on me. I don't own any of them yet, but I like Cloetta and Sashabella the best out of the girls. Love their eyes! :heart:

Is Sashabella like, the doll to get? The stores near me always seem to have the other four girls on the shelves, but never her. I've only seen her in stores once around the time they first came out and I really regret not buying her then (was indecisive about Bratzillaz at the time, and had figured she wouldn't be hard to find later on if I chose to get them).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 17, 2012, 09:42:52 PM »
More expensive? They are sooo much cheaper than MH here. That's so weird! Oh man, we're going to Walmart in like...a a ahlf hour and I reaally want Jade but.... I only have like 30$ til next thursday. Iunno what I'm going to do. WHY DO DOLLS EXIST!?!?

My thoughts exactly! They exist to drive us insane with the NEED for them. Right now I'm seriously craving a new Bratzilla, Novi Star, and La Dee Da all at the same time! It's terrible!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2012, 08:00:28 AM »
Some stores don't carry Sashabella because she is "ethnic" and they think she won't sell well. MGA for some reason I can't understand always packs their "ethnic" doll separately. I think it might have something to do with using the same cases for the European market.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »
Some stores don't carry Sashabella because she is "ethnic" and they think she won't sell well. MGA for some reason I can't understand always packs their "ethnic" doll separately. I think it might have something to do with using the same cases for the European market.
:( Really? That's lame! If that's the case, I don't see why they don't put her in the same box with the other girls. Or even bother to say "Hey there's a doll for her, too! " when a lot of stores won't get her. I'm pretty sure she would sell well - I don't think she'd be the doll that would be a "shelf-warmer". xD
Looks like I may have to go to the online route to get her, unless I get lucky and find her on a shelf.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2012, 05:45:37 PM »
:( Really? That's lame! If that's the case, I don't see why they don't put her in the same box with the other girls. Or even bother to say "Hey there's a doll for her, too! " when a lot of stores won't get her. I'm pretty sure she would sell well - I don't think she'd be the doll that would be a "shelf-warmer". xD
Looks like I may have to go to the online route to get her, unless I get lucky and find her on a shelf.

I haven't seen her at all and I check the Bratzillaz at every store I go to when I go shopping.  :huh: I really love her outfit and eyes! It's a shame I probably won't get her.

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 18, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
Hmmm, that might explain it then.  I saw a TON of Sashabella out the first time I saw Bratzillaz at Walmart.  I figured that meant she would be the easiest to find down the road, so left here there.  Haven't seen her since anywhere else, although I've been able to find all of the other girls.

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 08:45:00 PM

Edit to add:
Just went out shopping at Target, Walmart and Toys R Us.  All were stocked but no Sashabella anywhere.  I ended up adopting Cloetta.  She looks so much better out of the package.  I bought her fashion pack as well but haven't decided whether I'm going to keep her in stock or change her out.  I hated her original outfit at first but she looks a lot better now that I took off her cape and plastic body jewelry thing.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:53:59 PM by SparklerGirl »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 18, 2012, 10:44:12 PM »

They still get carried at some stores but they tend to be the ones in more "urban" areas. Oh and TRU seems to be pretty good about carrying the "ethnic" MGA dolls but that could be just because they are less widespread.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:07 PM »
I'm still debating these... nice sparkly eyes but they look like they have horrid box hair, which is a bit of a deal breaker...

Though I did see fashion packs at Toy World here. Though expensive at about $22 a pop they are cute fashions.

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 18, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »
To comment on the hair.. I'll admit that my Meygana had HORRIBLE box hair. I wound up conditioning and cutting it twice before I was happy with it. I'm not sure about the other gals though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal