collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73512 times)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2012, 08:21:50 PM »
Luvly - they're $19.99 at my local TRU. :D

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »
TY, SparklerGirl! and LOL grzankitter - my MH were definitely my gateway dolls. I NEVER liked dolls before MH, not even when I was a kid. Now? Bratzillaz are actually taking precedence over PONIES. omg.

BwaaHaHa!  ;)
Same here, although I was never a huge G4 fan.  I remember being so disappointed when G3 ended, I think I was extra excited to discover a new obsession here on the Dollhouse forum!  :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »
Luvly - they're $19.99 at my local TRU. :D
Eeee! Thanks!!

TY, SparklerGirl! and LOL grzankitter - my MH were definitely my gateway dolls. I NEVER liked dolls before MH, not even when I was a kid. Now? Bratzillaz are actually taking precedence over PONIES. omg.
That's also basically what happened to my pony collecting. XD Once I discovered MH, it was just MLP & MH but once I got into Moxie Girlz, it was MH, MG, & MLP in that order, MH being top priority, then Livs, MLP is at a complete standstill. Mostly because of the distribution sucks, so now it's MH, MG/Liv Then MLP, with MLP being the last one's because its easily fast enough to get caught up with since they're cheap and once you find one, you'll most likely find the rest of that wave. XP
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
MLP is at a complete standstill. Mostly because of the distribution sucks

This is true for me too! I mean, if I could find Trixie and Lyra in stores right now, I'd be out of my mind scrambling to get them! But since it's taking forever for stuff to get released...

Plus maybe I'm a person who's making up for lost time, since I loathed dolls of all kinds until MH came out.
Bratzillaz are really special, though. I was actually contemplating purchasing my first Pullip - until I started collecting the 'Zillaz. These witches are everything I've been wanting in a doll and I'm NUTS about them!!

Is anyone else put off by Cloetta's two-toned eyes? I mean, I LOVE pink, black, and white - so you'd think she'd be the first one I purchased. But I just don't like her eyes. I can repaint her lips but I'm stuck with the eyes.

*edit*
Never mind. I just found THIS pic of Cloetta. I'm sold. Will be getting her this week. :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nevraforever/7445086390/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:26:38 PM by Kalavista »

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2012, 12:46:48 PM »

This is true for me too! I mean, if I could find Trixie and Lyra in stores right now, I'd be out of my mind scrambling to get them! But since it's taking forever for stuff to get released...

Plus maybe I'm a person who's making up for lost time, since I loathed dolls of all kinds until MH came out.
Bratzillaz are really special, though. I was actually contemplating purchasing my first Pullip - until I started collecting the 'Zillaz. These witches are everything I've been wanting in a doll and I'm NUTS about them!!

Is anyone else put off by Cloetta's two-toned eyes? I mean, I LOVE pink, black, and white - so you'd think she'd be the first one I purchased. But I just don't like her eyes. I can repaint her lips but I'm stuck with the eyes.

*edit*
Never mind. I just found THIS pic of Cloetta. I'm sold. Will be getting her this week. :D

I found Trixie and Lyra last week at Target when I was shopping for Meygana.  I grabbed them up, excited at first, but then realized that I just wasn't feeling it.  I PUT THEM BACK.  Yep, I think I'm officially over ponies.  Dollies have taken over!

I go back and forth on Cloetta.  I really like her in pics.  I've gone back to the store twice to get her, but each time I changed my mind.  The actual doll just creeps me out in person-  it's something about her eyes.  She seems to have that Chucky vibe, like I'd be afraid to go to sleep with her in the same room or something.  I'm hoping they come out with a later version of her that I like better.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »

*edit*

I like the concept of the half'n'half they have going on with Cloetta; it's different and a bit edgy. However, I find that against her pale skin, it looks a bit off-putting and unbalanced. I think that Sashabella would have been a better choice, since her skin tone would have helped balance it and not made her look askew. She's one of two I haven't picked up yet. Jade was sold out at the time, and I couldn't find a Cloetta that I was willing to pay $20 for. But since both Target and TRU by me carry the line now, I'll be sure to find one I like eventually.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »

I'm never getting onto any other dolls apart from MH. I don't like dolls. They freak me out.

But just out of interest, of course, just to see, does anyone have any more pics of Cloetta and Jade? Not that I will ever get them, obvs, just cos I'm curious.

Just curious. :ninja: Would like to also know has anyone repainted Cloettas' lips to be one colour? her eyes look cool but not sure about the lippy.

Just curious, again.

:whistle: :sigh: :blush:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2012, 03:49:43 PM »
Dollies have taken over!
I feel you on this one oh goodness.. ;____;
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2012, 04:42:25 PM »
Dollies have taken over!

Ditto! All the shelves in my closet are packed with MH and La Dee Da. Then I have some tables cluttered with Bratzillaz and even more MH! I need to funnel some of my dolly funds into shelving units :/

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2012, 05:28:10 PM »
Dollies have taken over!

Ditto! All the shelves in my closet are packed with MH and La Dee Da. Then I have some tables cluttered with Bratzillaz and even more MH! I need to funnel some of my dolly funds into shelving units :/
Yes, same. I need some nice floating shelves above the ponies for my dolls. I'm running out of room and my girls are all drowning among the ponies..
Speaking of Bratzillaz, I really like some of those fashion packs for my MH girls... >A<
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
Just curious. :ninja: Would like to also know has anyone repainted Cloettas' lips to be one colour? her eyes look cool but not sure about the lippy.

I got Cloetta today - and will be painting her lips immediately. Will post pics when she's done! :D

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 12:11:27 AM

Okay - Cloetta's been "fixed" haha. I did NOT like much of her stock outfit - and of course those two-tone lips had to go!!
Don't let the flash fool you - her lips are now a uniform deep red/purple.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:11:27 AM by Kalavista »

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
She looks great, kala! And lucky you, getting one with good eye placement :)

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2012, 09:39:16 AM »
Oh she looks so much better with solid color lips.

Offline JoshsPonyPrincess

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »
Don't know if this has been said but their shoes totally fit MH too :) Love these dolls - but their eyes kinda creep me out :(

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2012, 02:59:47 PM »
Thank you Kala! She is beautiful. So much better with her lippy done like that, too :)

*IwillnotsuccumbtoBratzillaz...IwillnotsuccumbtoBratzillaz...IwillnotsuccumbtoBratzillaz...*

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal