collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 72213 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #690 on: July 23, 2013, 05:43:52 PM »
I can't tell by looking:(  I can't even tell when I'm TOUCHING it :lol:  I mean, I know there's a difference but I couldn't tell you what's what.  I'm learning, but I'm not quite there yet:)

I used this info angelfish posted awhile back:

Lastly, little tip, if you want any of the new MB releases with saran and can't tell the difference in the box just look at the brush.  The brushes in the first release have the bristles facing the inside of the box whereas the saran rereleases have the bristles facing forward so you can see them.. :)

The first release basics all have Nylon, and the Magic Night Out dolls all have Saran.  The Beach dolls are the only ones that you have to watch out for, if you have a preference (again, all this info came from angelfish :cool:)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:46:15 PM by justkitter »
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 23, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
My friend got the new Victoria Antique from target.com when it was available. The doll is really cute. She said that she's pretty sure that Victoria has saran hair, but she isn't going to be taking it down :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Victoria Antique 1 by Veni Vidi Dolli on Flickr
Gorgeous!  I'd get this doll-  I do love the Bratzillas with their glass eyes- I like the design of the MH dolls a bit more I think EXCEPT the eyes on Bratzillas are a far cry better.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 03, 2013, 03:23:29 PM »
Late to the party as always, I finally got my first 'Zilla.

I was concerned about the quality, and didn't want to spend too much on something I wasn't going to be 100% happy with. And I was so glad I waited! Finally found an original Cloetta reduced from £25 down to £11 (that's $38 down to $17) and caved - as much as I was worried about extortionate prices and poor quality I love these dolls!

She is gorgeous...but her clothes are all frayed, her hair moulted more than a labrador in the summer and her accessories were tacky and misshapen. I'm glad I have her, I am desperate for the rest, but I don't think I'd ever buy one full price. I really want the GOTD ones but I've never seen them over here :(

But here she is after a wash and brush up.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #693 on: August 03, 2013, 06:24:39 PM »
Oooh congrats, she is beautiful!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 04, 2013, 06:14:23 AM »
Thank you :) Went to Stresscos earlier and they have them reduced down to £15....still too much, was very tempted though!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 15, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
just in case some of you aren't on the MHarena...:

has anyone see Illiana Honesty in stores or online  (amazon or evilbay)???

I picked up Victoria Antique, from AMazon and LURVE her, but now i need the other  worldly witch!

Offline Attercop

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • ~Art~
« Reply #696 on: August 17, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of clearance dolls lately. They're not canceling the line are they? I'm holding out for the spider and I'm hoping she gets released. Does anyone have any pictures of her or any info?
~Originally Soull~

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 18, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
Heads up for UK peeps who haven't snagged any Midnight Beach girls yet - they are selling them in Home Bargains for £6.99 each. I saw them on Friday late afternoon, there were over a dozen on the shelf. I went back Saturday morning first thing, there were about eight left, so I snagged Sashabella and Jade. Decided to go back again this morning to grab Yasmina and maybe one other, and there was one lonely Cloetta left on he shelf :( I can't believe they sold so quickly from a shop where toys are notorious for staying on the shelves forever. I am desperate for Fianna so I plan to pop in every couple of days to keep an eye out for her.

I love these girls so much - glow in the dark = win :D But I have massive issues with their legs, specifically Sashabellas....she has real issues keeping her legs together. I can't work out why. It's like the pegs in he top of her legs are further apart than they should be or something.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 18, 2013, 07:35:43 PM »
I only love some of these dolls. I have Jade J'Adore because she reminded me of Lady Gaga and I recently got the GORGEOUSLY detailed Victoria Antique. When they first came out, I wanted them all, heh, but because of space issues, only the ones I am infatuated with get to come home. But Victoria seriously blew my socks off. Great doll for collectors and to put on display. Dunno if I would buy it for a kid....fabrics look to fray easily and the dolls seem fragile...

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #699 on: August 19, 2013, 08:05:29 AM »
I'm seeing a lot of clearance dolls lately. They're not canceling the line are they? I'm holding out for the spider and I'm hoping she gets released. Does anyone have any pictures of her or any info?

Me too - if they cancel the line before she gets released I'm going to be so bummed out :(

Offline sparkykandy

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 19, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »
What are the fashion packs for these girls like?  I have the yellow/white SAW girl, and while I like her, her stock clothes are blah.  I'm thinking a new outfit will do wonders for her.  Also, has anybody undo the updo on her wig?  I sort of want to take it down, but I'm not sure if the wig is just one giant hairpiece or several pieces put together.
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #701 on: August 24, 2013, 11:04:44 AM »
spider??? picture please!!

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 24, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
I have a question for any Canadians in this thread - has Fianna Fins and/or Vampelina popped up in any stores? I haven't seen either of them anywhere, and they're the only releases I'm interested in!

/人 ‿‿ 人\

honilee

« Reply #703 on: August 24, 2013, 06:57:31 PM »
I have a question for any Canadians in this thread - has Fianna Fins and/or Vampelina popped up in any stores? I haven't seen either of them anywhere, and they're the only releases I'm interested in!

I've seen Vampelina at Wal-Mart and Target and Fianna Fins at Target. It seems they're a little thin on the ground depending on where one lives, though, so maybe you should check online sales. Hope you find them soon!

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 24, 2013, 08:40:45 PM »
I see. I'm in Atlantic Canada and it seems my only hope will be when Target finally opens here in the fall.

/人 ‿‿ 人\

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal