collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 72221 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #540 on: March 13, 2013, 02:47:05 PM »
Vampelina sure has a nice colour scheme/ very pretty eyes. :>

So fun to see all the different types of monster dolls together in one pic, too! :heart:

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #541 on: March 13, 2013, 02:57:52 PM »
Is there any kind of direct to dvd movie or TV special planned for these gals does anyone know?

I've only been collecting them a week and I'm head over heels wanting more!

Until I get my hands on Fianna and Vampelina, the only fix I can get are the pets and after I have those...nothing :blush: :huh:

Apparently our state is one of the last to get Fianna and Vampelina because I haven't found them either :(
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 13, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »
I need dem Evil Eyes!!
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 13, 2013, 05:13:43 PM »

Apparently our state is one of the last to get Fianna and Vampelina because I haven't found them either :(
I guess so, I even double checked TRU the other day...VA seems to be last to get everything sometimes...

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #544 on: March 13, 2013, 05:21:17 PM »
Don't feel bad. Florida is SUPER behind! I only got Vampelina because a kind person on facebook helped me out. She was on Amazon, though. Here is the link for when she comes back in at normal price:

http://www.amazon.com/Bratz-Bratzillaz-Magic-Night-Vampelina/dp/B00B1MMYP0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3C89ULELJSYO0&coliid=I2F4HMT30XRHMT

Also, littletikes is expecting her back in stock this week: http://www.littletikes.com/kids-toys/bratzillaz-magic-night-out-doll-vampelina

And Fianna should be back in stock next week: http://www.littletikes.com/kids-toys/bratzillaz-midnight-beach-doll-fianna-fins

angelfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #545 on: March 13, 2013, 06:46:51 PM »
Cool, thanks for the link!  I got lucky with Vampelina as well, I think I must've picked her up right after the shelves got stocked.  I've been checking for Fianna with no luck at all so I figure it's just easier to pick her up online.

Not sure if I've mentioned this or not but both Target and TRU have the first wave Bratzillaz on sale for $9.99.  They're clearancing them out to make way for new stock.  Target also has the budget line Bratzillaz and the new City Winx Club dolls for $9.99 as well.  I bought a budget Zilla to wipe and practice faceups on.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 13, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
Kewl on target clearance...
I wish they would clearance the Midnight beach ones, I want all of them so bad, but can't justify their 15-17$ price tag for so little accessories...I'll eventually break down and get one though I'm sure

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #547 on: March 13, 2013, 07:24:14 PM »
No problem :) Happy to help. I wasn't thinking about getting Fianna, but the more I look at her pictures, the more I feel like I have to have her!

I am not loving my Signature Jade, though. Kinda wish I had gotten the Magic Night Out one instead. Oh, and I ordered my two signature dolls days before the price drop.... :(

Anyways...
I traded Budget Yasmina's clothes and Signature Yasmina. I like them SO much more this way!!!! I'll post pictures later this week :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 13, 2013, 08:19:11 PM »

I guess so, I even double checked TRU the other day...VA seems to be last to get everything sometimes...

Haven't spotted them here in RI either.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 15, 2013, 01:33:18 PM »
Would anyone be interested in the first wave Meygan, complete, plus her Magic Night Out outfit/accessories for $20?
I bought her and I just don't really like her. She was just deboxed and hasn't even had her hair brushed.

Drop me a pm if there is any interest.

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 15, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
Anyone in Canada find Fianna or Vampelina yet? In my area they only just got the Switch-A-Witches in, and just the other basic beach dolls.

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 16, 2013, 11:58:34 AM »
Anyone in Canada find Fianna or Vampelina yet? In my area they only just got the Switch-A-Witches in, and just the other basic beach dolls.

I've been searching, and have yet to see either Fianna or Vampelina, even when I look right after they've stocked the shelves.  Is it possible they're not selling them in Canada or something?  We've had the beach dolls and the Night Out ones for over a month now, and have had the switch a witch packs in one store for a couple of weeks.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »
I stopped by one of my local Walmarts yesterday in hopes of finding Catrine from MH.  I was unsuccessful:(  BUT what I did find were the Magic dolls on sale for $19.99!  So I snatched up Jade so fast :lol:  Also, I was so excited about buying a doll at a sale price (I collect MH and I don't think I've EVER gotten one on sale :rolleyes:) I picked up Yasmin too:)  Now I want the others, but I don't think I can afford it right now.  The Beach dolls were on sale too, but I can't remember how much they were (I'm trying to convince myself I don't need them.)

Of course I didn't see either of the two new girls, which is fine by me!  I'm in enough debt :lol:

Just had to share about the price cuts:)  Maybe it can help someone!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 23, 2013, 07:40:12 PM »
Still no new girlsd in my area, but I did pick up the switch a witch deluxe pack that target recently marked down to 20$ and I LURVE it. So far I'm calling the black and white girl Monachroma Violet, I haven't come up with a name for the other girl, but she is definetly my favorite with those pastels and that wildly curly pink and blue hair, def one of the best sets in awhile, I'd go so far to say I liked this set better than my ghouls alive Clawdeen!!

frankusho

« Reply #554 on: March 24, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
I've also been on the lookout for Fianna and Vampelina in Ohio, haven't seen them yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal