collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with mlpvalley on ebay :/  (Read 3390 times)

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
Problems with mlpvalley on ebay :/
« on: March 10, 2012, 07:42:05 AM »
soooo she bought something from me but then left a feedback complaint:

"Overcharge on shipping, had to pay $25 in fees... Had to pay 25$ in taxes due to high value...higher then paid!"

I always put the value the customer paid for the items.... obviously no idea about any fees their country makes them pay (shes in the netherlands)

so i guess Im just wondering if this person has a bad reputation or maybe they were just having a bad day and took it out on me :cry:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:03:25 PM by relcelestia »
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with mlpvalley on ebay :/
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 08:27:28 AM »
I am sorry you are having a hard time with her.  :hug:

I have dealt with her recently with no problems.

I would contact ebay though.  A buyer is not allowed to leave feedback  that refers to customs delays or customs fees.
 http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

Hopefully someone else may have some more insight on her to help you. 

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 10:32:44 AM »
I hope Ponylady's advice helps you!  :( 

Thanks for letting us know about the troublesome feedback that was left. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »

I would contact ebay though.  A buyer is not allowed to leave feedback  that refers to customs delays or customs fees.

that is a great help! wish i would have known about that a long time ago :)

however, mlpvalley did leave "positive" feedback, but the details of the feedback were not positive. so i dont know if i can still request removal???
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 12:54:43 PM »
If you request that she change it she will be able to change the stars too. If everything else is good then maybe you don't want to risk that. Just add a sellers note to it that states that eBay rules state that buyers are responsible for customs fees.

If she left you bad stars then communication with her to get her to understand followed by a request that she change the feedback might be the way to go.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

that is a great help! wish i would have known about that a long time ago :)

however, mlpvalley did leave "positive" feedback, but the details of the feedback were not positive. so i dont know if i can still request removal???

I am pretty sure you can.  It is not even allowed to be left under a positive. 

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
High customs fees are a problem that  UK and  Euro ponies have to put up with unfortunately , but you are not responsible for the customs fees .  Ebay will remove the comments but leave the positive feedback rating, so its worth reporting it to them ;)

About this buyer - there have been issues with her in the past  and she is a banned member. Check our trader list and you will see her IDs - however her recent ebay feedback is good and I have bought ponies from her on  ebay (before knowing her past history) and I had no problems.   She has never bought items from me though so I have no experience with her in that way  :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
I hate i didn't read this before. Bought something from her/him on Tuesday didn'r hear a thing from her/him and i even send 3 messages. And on wednesday the object status was turned into send but nothing received (should have been her yesterday cause we life in the sam country and today still nothing) and I contacted her yersterday and still no word. Communication is really terrible and it sucks. Also shipping info is not right so i will give her negative feedback. Contac her will not help because she didn't respond to my other messages.
Blegh hate that kind of people  :mad: . Is it so hard to say thank you for buying from me and the package will be send ....

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 09:19:26 AM »
I am sorry your having problems Moondancer.   

But I would give it a few more days before you leave negative feedback.  It has only been four days since your purchase. And there has been talk that Royal Mail has been extremely slow within your country at the moment.  Plus some people have a handling time, I know I have a 3 day handling time so there is not guarantee just because you purchased on Tues. that it would be shipped on Tues either.

I know here in the states if I mailed on Wens. it would not be there today. It can take anywhere from 3-5 days and 7 at the most.

I would wait it out a bit. ;)

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Moondancer115

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »
Here in my country it always this way: If you send it on wednesday you have it the next day and it never went wrong. I indeed will wait with the feedback, but the communiction part i will give a negative for sure.
I will try to contact her about the shipping and that is bothers me she doesn't respond or give a update.
I told her i needed it before a specific day and if she couldn't make it she just could have massaged me.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »
To the OP:

Before you request a change, see what she left you for star ratings. Do you know how to check that? If you do, I would check that asap.

Moondancer115

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Yeah I know how to do that  ^.^
She didn't left me feedback  :(
I mailed her saying i am not happy with the communication. I think she deserves a chance to explain why she didn't respond (maybe she is sick or something).
I also mailed her yesterday about if she wanted to leave me feedback.
I don't hope she will leave me negative feedback now. I am new to ebay and only have 3 feedbacks and i would be really upsad if she leaves me a negative.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »
Moondancer - I just checked the seller's listings and she says she ships within 3 business days. So if she shipped it on the third day that is acceptable.

If you needed it before a certain date you should ask before you bid. I've had many people bid or buy and then say they need it on a certain date. Of course, I ship fast but my auction SAYS I ship fast. Hers doesn't.

It's just always good to ask before hand. If they don't respond to your messages before you bid then don't bid.

On the poor communication yeah I know three days seems like a long time but some people aren't on all the time.

Of course, I'm not saying she's a good seller. I'm just letting you know that it's better to make certain of certain things before purchasing from a seller.

As far as Valley's attitude as a buyer I still think the OP should check the star ratings before removing the feedback. If it's good ratings, just leave it.

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 03:23:04 PM »
I agree that she's probably just a slow shipper. My MOC pony from her took a long time to arrive (definitely at the very upper limit of the 23 day estimate), but I didn't have any other problems.

Can't offer any advice on the feedback situation that hasn't already been said, but I think you'll be able to get it removed.

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
Ebay wants reports to them for "A buyer leaves a seller negative or neutral Feedback that refers to customs delays or customs fees."

Because "eBay displays an automatic customs notification message for all international transactions in the shipping section of the listing page, informing buyers of potential customs delays and duties before they place their orders. We will remove Feedback if the seller receives any Feedback comment that refers to customs delays or customs fees."

http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&hideGuestButton=true&query=1562&contextid=2400abe1-62cb-4150-97fc-462cec7422ba&topicid=1562&reportingflow=1
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal