collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony  (Read 140560 times)

AubadePrism

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony
« Reply #525 on: April 09, 2012, 05:57:43 AM »
Glad you got her! I got mine off that chan forum with super express shipping XD Just hope customs doesn't eat me alive T_T;

I'm surprised myself that they're not going for more, there's what only 20 in existence?

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 09, 2012, 06:22:18 AM »
I reckon most people are holding out hopes that there will eventually be more than just those 20, I know I certainly am. I was staring at that auction trying to convince myself that I shouldn't spend that much on a single pony, and that she would be released officially... So maybe a lot of people are like me, not spending their money on a pony that might officially release for way less (fingers crossed for online international exclusive and not just Comic-con). In fact, I personally have decided only to buy her if she does become an official release, she means more to me that way.

Nothing against those who have bought her of course, you lucky few! :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #527 on: April 09, 2012, 06:37:43 AM »

and good luck to all :muffin: Pony bidders. i don't see it going to 1000$ but i am not really an expert. since :muffin: Pony hasn't been on ebay yet i guess we will have to wait and see. plus remember, many people will not bid hoping she is officially announced soon. it could happen!
I love :muffin: Pony, and would love to have one of the toys, but I can't bring myself to spend much on a pony who will (hopefully) be released soon.  I'm just cheap when it comes to ponies.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #528 on: April 09, 2012, 06:43:36 AM »
congrats to the winner! ^_^

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 09, 2012, 12:33:11 PM »
20? I am sure there are more than that. More keep appearing (I saw the seller restock a couple of times, but not a lot). Or maybe it only looks like there is more because so many people bought and sold them.

In any case, I bet more will likely appear with the white Celestias.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 12:49:05 PM by BrightIdea »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 09, 2012, 12:37:55 PM »
When I bought mine, there were only about 14 left and only a few had been sold. Since then, the seller hasn't restocked them and neither has any other seller. I'm constantly stalking Taobao just in case they do restock so I can let people who were interested know about it.
I'm hoping she is indeed released (maybe with smaller eyes...?) because I'd love to have one with accessories. :P
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
Thanks for the congrats, guys. She'll have lots of friends and be very loved here! I'm so excited for her arrival and I'll be sure to take pics, sunyshore! I do not feel bad for spending what I did. I am a very impatient person and I rarely drop that kind of cash on one item. Plus, I had the money this time, so no big credit card bills, lol.

Also, I'm very curious what other forums :muffin: Pony has turned up on. I know we can't post links here, so maybe someone could PM me?

Chi, Taobao did restock her and white Celestia... for a day, last week. It claimed there were 2 left of each and I tried to get an order in for 1 of each, but it took days to get a response and they were sold out by then.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

AubadePrism

« Reply #532 on: April 09, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »
Thanks for the congrats, guys. She'll have lots of friends and be very loved here! I'm so excited for her arrival and I'll be sure to take pics, sunyshore! I do not feel bad for spending what I did. I am a very impatient person and I rarely drop that kind of cash on one item. Plus, I had the money this time, so no big credit card bills, lol.

Also, I'm very curious what other forums :muffin: Pony has turned up on. I know we can't post links here, so maybe someone could PM me?

Chi, Taobao did restock her and white Celestia... for a day, last week. It claimed there were 2 left of each and I tried to get an order in for 1 of each, but it took days to get a response and they were sold out by then.

Really?? I didn't see her get posted again and I've been checking nonstop!

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 09, 2012, 05:52:39 PM »

By the time I got around to looking they were probably gone then. X'D
Last week was a Chinese holiday until the 4th so that is probably why it took so long to get a reply. At least you have her now! ^_^

Offline Megans_Cousin

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 09, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
Yes Aubade, it was about 12:30 PM eastern time that I checked the original listing this past Friday and both :muffin: Pony and white Celests were there, though :muffin: Pony was not pictured in the item description. I'm really glad you were able to get one elsewhere, because I know how much you wanted her! :)

Chi, I think since it was the weekend there was a little delay in processing my order, but it's cool. I knew my chances of getting them were slim to none, but I had to take a shot, y'know? Like you said, I still was able to get :muffin: Pony! I really was heartbroken when I couldn't bid on your auctions, but I just didn't have any extra dough as the bills for that month were coming in right at that time. I'm really amazed at how quickly others were able to get their orders in, considering it typically takes a few days (even without holidays or weekends) for them to place an order for me. Like, I have to put in the request, then wait for them to send me an invoice, then pay it, then wait for them to place the order, then they let me know whether it's in stock or not.

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 09, 2012, 07:33:07 PM »
They usually take a while to complete the whole process, but I woke up the next morning and the agent had already combined my orders and requested payment. o__o;
Sometimes they're just faster and sometimes they're just slower, I guess! For now I REALLY can't afford to be buying ponies from anywhere, but I'll keep an eye out on Taobao for other people just in case. ^_^

Offline Megans_Cousin

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 09, 2012, 07:37:37 PM »
Wow! So, they were able to place your order before you actually paid? Lucky!

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »
They didn't put in the order, but I did order at 3 or 4 in the morning and got a reply a few hours later. I stayed up just to wait for a reply because I wanted to get my hands on her so badly. XD  After you pay, they put in the order so I suppose things just went quickly due to me ordering around the time they usually respond to messages. All of my replies from them were from 5 to 9 am EST.

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 10, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »
I dunno I think they might call and get stuff reserved for you O_O Because I didn't pay for the :muffin: Pony until 2 days after I submitted the request and still managed to snag one...

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:45 AM »
i'd like to snag a :muffin: Pony if more show up. i don't know if they'll release her officially or not, seeing how people are so butt hurt over her eyes. that'd be my worry, is they'd not release her because of that. she would be fun to have with accessories though. maybe a little mail bag! :D
some days the sites to order from are super slow and sometimes super fast. i guess you just have to be on when they're on to speed things up. the first day i ordered they went super fast, but then the payments after that took forever to do and for them to respond back to my questions. i think 2 days was the longest it took between messages (not counting the holiday)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal