collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony  (Read 140567 times)

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:03 PM »
It looks as though they are asking if you want to change the pony ordered (the "other color" bit) or are seeing if they can find a different seller since the one they originally tried to get orders from are fresh out.

But geez, they have 200+ other orders for those Taobao Derpies? @_@

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2012, 04:45:46 PM »
I know! Crazy, right?

Yeah, they were asking if I wanted to choose a different color Pony from that listing. They're very responsive, which is cool, and I totally understand why they weren't able to snag one for me. :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:47:20 PM by Bergamot »

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2012, 04:55:38 PM »
Thanks everyone for the compliments and thank you Chi for letting me know ^__^ I'm very nervous to use acetone but I might get my friend who does doll face ups to help me out and make sure nothing goes wrong :)

200 orders 0__0 That is... insane! Man oh man...

Stroggos

« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2012, 04:57:59 PM »
Oh geez, I keep forgetting that I have a pending order on BuyFromTaoBao because I tried to order a couple Derpies when this whole thing started.

Stroggos, did you happen to ever get any kind of conclusive information from them? I asked them about the Derpies last week, and here's what I've got... It's very similar to what they told you. I figure that TaoBao is fresh out of Derpies, but who knows?

Customer:  Hello there! :) Can you give me a quick update on the status of this order? The original TaoBao listing for this product has been removed. Will this product still come in? Thank you!

BuyFromTaobao
:  Hi to tell you the truth The seller is lacking blue and white horse now could change other color or other seller  so that we can handle your order easily and quickly and efficiently For there are so many  people choose the same seller and the same color as you which leads to the seller have no enough quantity and the seller can not make sure that they will have this two kinds of horse again I hope you can take it into consideration seriously!!!

Customer
:  Thank you for the very fast response! This is the specific style that I'd like to buy, but it looks like it's popular with lots of other people, too. I can't find any other sellers with this style. Is it possible that this seller might restock? I am willing to wait longer if necessary. Thanks again!

BuyFromTaobao:  so pls wait if the seller can not get it in stock we also can not ....i do really want the seller can have it there are so many people want it as far as now i have more 200 orders like yours !  2012-3-17 13:22:29Customer:  Wow! That's a lot of orders! I'll be patient and hope for the best. Thanks again for all of your help.

Jesus Christ.

OK, I'll come clean - I had planned to keep my negotiations under wraps until I had something secure, but there doesn't seem much point in that with the volume of orders. I was planning to release the backstory when I managed to get :muffin: Pony's shipped to me, but that doesn't look like it's on the cards unless there is a total rollout - Extremely annoying.

ONE. I have been in email contact with Buyfromtaobao.com. Their email contact "Maria" has given me a confirmation of :muffin: Pony Restock.

"
[email protected]

Mar 20 (3 days ago)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

to me
[/t][/t][/t]

Hello we are waiting too! and the seller said they will have them instock next month"

TWO.

This information is contradicted by my customer conversation with their regular staff:

"BuyFromTaobao:both two styles white sun design unicorn and light blue is none in stock now but we are contacting the seller everyday and the seller may will have them in stock 2 month around! 2012-3-22 12:03:47"

THREE -

I had planned to put in a small investment, but my plans got shot through as when I went to order the out of stock item, the way to channel the money had been removed. This is intensely annoying as large sums of cash washing up in the inbox of Buyfromtaobao and the seller provides a good incentive. Nonetheless, I have ongoing sporadic dialogue with Buyfromtaobao.

That is the situation on my end. If the items become available, I will put the financial firepower into meeting the demands of the MLP arena community. Ones and Twos orders are really not up my street and I have a customer request list that I will meet the demands of if I can at all.

Strogg
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:59:38 PM by Stroggos »

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #439 on: March 23, 2012, 05:13:22 PM »
Sounds like quite the conundrum! Sorry to single you out specifically, Stroggos! You just really seemed to have your act together (and you did!). ;) I didn't mean to weasel that intel out of ya', but I'm quite glad that you shared it with us!

The seller could be giving the TaoBao folks inconsistent information as well. If this -is- something that won't go into full production, then it's probably difficult to get them off the line.

Stroggos

« Reply #440 on: March 23, 2012, 05:37:39 PM »
Sounds like quite the conundrum! Sorry to single you out specifically, Stroggos! You just really seemed to have your act together (and you did!). ;) I didn't mean to weasel that intel out of ya', but I'm quite glad that you shared it with us!

The seller could be giving the TaoBao folks inconsistent information as well. If this -is- something that won't go into full production, then it's probably difficult to get them off the line.

I was hoping to turn a good profit, but realistically, my market edge was imaginary, so I'd rather be open about things. Either way, if I can trigger a large investment I will, so hang in there. The margins on any remaining :muffin: Pony's are killer (I paid about 180 USD for two White Celestia's on eBay today), but that's totally obvious to anyone.  It's just a matter of keeping the lines open.

For what it's worth, I think :muffin: Pony is on the cards.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 23, 2012, 06:12:18 PM »
Thanks everyone for the compliments and thank you Chi for letting me know ^__^ I'm very nervous to use acetone but I might get my friend who does doll face ups to help me out and make sure nothing goes wrong :)

200 orders 0__0 That is... insane! Man oh man...

Oh how did I miss your pics! They are great! :muffin: Pony is awwwwesome!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 23, 2012, 07:02:14 PM »
I may have saved the pictures of her thinking about muffins.. :ninja:
Too cute, I couldn't resist! Now I need some clay to MAKE a muffin!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 23, 2012, 07:21:47 PM »
I may have saved the pictures of her thinking about muffins.. :ninja:
Too cute, I couldn't resist! Now I need some clay to MAKE a muffin!

Haha I'm making those tonight! XD I was also walking to starbucks and saw a sign advertising free muffins with the purchase of a drink, I'm going back tomorrow to take a photo  :lol:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 23, 2012, 07:23:55 PM »
:muffin: Pony + Free muffins?

I love it. 8D
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2012, 07:33:18 PM »
:muffin: Pony + Free muffins?

I love it. 8D

This is one of those moments where I really wish I could like a post! Can't stop laughing at the faces so perfect xD

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 23, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
FINALLY!!!! After ordering 18 days ago...... she arrived in the mail and she is GLORIOUS!! I can't wait till my fashion style Rarity's weird spot is done sun fading so I can take an updated pic of my collection :D 10 different FS's now, w00t!! I also got a Star Dreams, Skywishes and white Celestia in this haul :) I am over the MOON. Taobao Spree is GREAT!!!! My pony collection is now a million times AWESOMER

Hey, Lon-San! I has a Skywishes for yoooooouuuuu!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #447 on: March 23, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »
HNNNG i can not take the cute!!!

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 23, 2012, 09:55:55 PM »

did you manage to win one?? Holding her is a million times better than seeing her in pics <3 I am in LOVE with this marvelous piece of plastic ^____^

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #449 on: March 23, 2012, 09:58:32 PM »

did you manage to win one?? Holding her is a million times better than seeing her in pics <3 I am in LOVE with this marvelous piece of plastic ^____^
Yes, I feel as if I got incredibly lucky lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal