collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony  (Read 140543 times)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony
« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2012, 06:26:17 PM »
Just note, whoever is willing to place/buy from a :muffin: Pony group order that it may be a while.
Someone on another pony site said that their agent told them ""I asked again the seller, she said the factory stop many order and usually can buy on the page shown, so the color you sent is no stock in the shop....""
Not sure exactly what that means, but it doesn't sound so good. :(

For some reason I just thought of Yoda....Sorry...I agree it doesn't sound good.

I found that Google Translate is not perfect when going back and forth between different languages.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:34:04 PM by teresat »
:biggrin: >_<^.^

xPrincessEmilyx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #286 on: March 16, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
Hi all.

Yeah that unfortunate sounding message was from my agent :(.

Sounds like they may be out of stock altogether but you never know! I'm still checking up on taobao daily to see if I can spot a :muffin: Pony anywhere.

If I do get news I'll post here as well as on some other pony site. If you are after white celestia though there is another seller with her instock (don't have the link sorry but I saw it this morning) so you can still get hold of her for definite.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »

Hi all.

Yeah that unfortunate sounding message was from my agent :(.

Sounds like they may be out of stock altogether but you never know! I'm still checking up on taobao daily to see if I can spot a :muffin: Pony anywhere.

If I do get news I'll post here as well as on some other pony site. If you are after white celestia though there is another seller with her instock (don't have the link sorry but I saw it this morning) so you can still get hold of her for definite.
Oh whoops, didn't know you were an arena member!  :hug:
Yes, it seems like that from the message. I do hope she is some sort of release (whether it's a convention exclusive or a later planned release) and not just something hasbro decided to cancel the manufacturing of indefinitely :( I know a lot of people want her and I'd hate for this just to be a big tease like Minty who's plans of being released are completely unknown and hasn't showed up since the first time.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2012, 08:27:29 PM »
I for one hope it's a genuine release, but even a convention exclusive is better than canceled... in any case they're gonna be highly sought after and hard to find I reckon, lol
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
I just got really scared of them not releasing her after that debaucle over her voice when she finally spoke on the show.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #290 on: March 16, 2012, 10:18:17 PM »
I'm worried about that too. I hope the message from the agent didn't mean that the factory was going to shut down production on :muffin: Pony because of the controversy.

Although, I think since they still have Depy merch at WeLoveFine we could still see her as a collector's exclusive, but even then it's going to be awful to have such a desirable limited pony now that the collecting community has grown so much.

Stroggos

« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2012, 02:24:24 AM »
Here is my experience in full.

Customer:Hello, is everything OK? Please let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! 2012-3-15 22:30:07
BuyFromTaobao:The seller is lacking blue and white horse now could change other color or other seller so that we can handle your order easily and quickly and efficiently For there are so many people choose the same seller and the same color as you which leads to the seller have no enough quantity and the seller can not make sure that they will have this two kinds of horse again I hope you can take it into consideration seriously!!! [/size]2012-3-16 10:00:54
Customer:Hi, I'd like to cancel this order and get a refund. Thanks [/size]2012-3-16 15:48:26
Customer:Hello, I would like to change the order to be the White Sun Design Unicorn seen here http://img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/39823502/T28gOpXXlbXXXXXXXX_!!39823502.jpg Please confirm! [/size]2012-3-16 22:24:49
Customer:Could you ask the seller for me when they will have more of the Grey pegasus in stock, and how many White Unicorn Sun Design are left? I wish to place a larger order if they are available. [/size]2012-3-16 23:00:51
BuyFromTaobao:sorry Grey pegasus and White Unicorn Sun Design is the most hot sale we are waiting too![/size]2012-3-17 13:25:33
Customer:OK. I am looking to buy 5 of blue and white horse, and 5 of white unicorn sun design. Please keep me informed. Thanks again. [/size]2012-3-17 16:04:28
BuyFromTaobao:but they are unavailable now! [/size]2012-3-17 16:44:32
Customer:Please could you ask seller when they will be available again? If they will be, when will they be available? Please give me a date - I will place a large order if they will be re-stocked. Thanks very much for your help and effort

I've decided to order a fairly strong amount if restocking is confirmed and will put them for sale at a fixed price on a first come/first serve basis with priority given to requests..

.. If they ever materialise at all.

Here's hoping.

Strogg

Offline Moondancer1073

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 17, 2012, 06:47:54 AM »
I want her so bad!

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
I want her so bad!

It seems at least half of the collecting community wants her bad right now. XD
Can't say i'm looking forward to that much competition. ^^;

cesprins

« Reply #294 on: March 17, 2012, 08:47:46 AM »
Yeah, it seems everyone wants her. I'm going to wait for a sales post or actual release at this point.

Shelltoon

« Reply #295 on: March 17, 2012, 09:32:28 AM »
My agent will be shipping her soon. I'm most curious about the hoof markings at this point. Maybe there are clues as to what event she is for?

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 17, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
Hey guys quick question, I was given options of which way of shipping I wanted to go for... what kind did you choose, EMS? Or which one seems the safest?

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 17, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
Hey guys quick question, I was given options of which way of shipping I wanted to go for... what kind did you choose, EMS? Or which one seems the safest?
EMS is the priciest option, but the safest and fastest method with the least amount of customs restrictions. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 17, 2012, 11:23:40 AM »
Stroggos, thank you for the update. I am just going to hope that an extra or two will pop up here for sale/offer, so I can at least have a chance for :muffin: Pony.

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 17, 2012, 11:30:56 AM »
EMS is the priciest option, but the safest and fastest method with the least amount of customs restrictions. :)

Thank you! Alright I will be choosing that option C:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal