collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony  (Read 140528 times)

Offline UnicornTamer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Everypony needs Jesus.
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Dreams
Re: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »
I have a horrible feeling that she's only a prototype.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2012, 08:44:09 PM »
I would love a FS :muffin: Pony and White Celestia. I keep debating whether or not to buy one or wait and see if they come out later in the year.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2012, 07:06:58 AM »
I personally think those eyes are SUPER precious :) I cannot WAIT to get mine! My TaoBao agent emailed me this morning with news that they arrived!! WHEEEE! I'll be posting a brag photo as soon as I get mine ^^ I am way too excited for this ;^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AubadePrism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
My Taobao agent said they don't know when they're getting more. But I'm a bit suspicious they didn't even ask considering they emailed me within a minute right after they told me they were out of stock.

What's a good fast Taobao agent that still accepts paypal?

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:29 AM »
My Taobao agent said they don't know when they're getting more. But I'm a bit suspicious they didn't even ask considering they emailed me within a minute right after they told me they were out of stock.

I used TaoBao Spree (taobaospree.com), AubadePrism. They placed my order on the 6th for 9 items total from 2 different sellers and I just got the email this morning that they arrived! Pretty quick if you ask me :) They accept Paypal, offer cheap insurance, and 40% off EMS shipping (which has always been fast for me). I will warn you that they have told me they're very busy with lots of orders at the moment.

The TaoBao agent that you contacted may have responded so quickly because they perhaps received a large number of orders for the same item already? That's the only reason I can think of that would cause them to give such a fast and conclusive response. I have my eye on the seller of :muffin: Pony, I'll post here if I see her posted again ^^
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:33:04 AM by Whellu »

AubadePrism

« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2012, 07:35:28 AM »

I used TaoBao Spree (taobaospree.com), AubadePrism. They placed my order on the 6th for 9 items total from 2 different sellers and I just got the email this morning that they arrived! Pretty quick if you ask me :) They accept Paypal, offer cheap insurance, and 40% off EMS shipping (which has always been fast for me). I will warn you that they have told me they're very busy with lots of orders at the moment.

The TaoBao agent that you contacted may have responded so quickly because they perhaps received a large number of orders for the same item already? That's the only reason I can think of that would cause them to give such a fast and conclusive response. I have my eye on the seller of :muffin: Pony, I'll post here if I see her posted again ^^

I don't think very many people use Obook..they still haven't responded to me in regards to paying for a package that got lost in the mail and then sent back to them... I just really want to get my hands on a :muffin: Pony since she's my favourite X_X

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2012, 07:56:23 AM »
I don't think very many people use Obook..they still haven't responded to me in regards to paying for a package that got lost in the mail and then sent back to them... I just really want to get my hands on a :muffin: Pony since she's my favourite X_X

I've come across Obook before, and couldn't find enough reviews to satisfy my skepticism, so I think you're right about not many people using them xP That's terrible to hear that they are being so slow to get back to you about a parcel sent back to them :\ Incredibly unprofessional!

When I found FS :muffin: Pony, I searched the interwebs high and low for the most reputable TaoBao agents that will take Paypal, and TaoBao Spree really stood out. They have dozens of pages of user feedback on their website, and a Google search for "taobaospree.com review" will bring up lots of positive experiences on blogs and such (use "more search tools" at the bottom of the left hand menu of the Google search page and hit "past month" or "past year" for really recent reviews). I haven't come across a full-out negative feedback for them yet, and I've still been looking at more reviews even after placing my order.

The agents there are really nice and helpful @ TBSpree. I really hope :muffin: Pony is re-stocked soon so you can order one! She's my favourite pony as well, I can only imagine how anxious you must be feeling to see her posted again ;~;

Good luck on your hunt for the adorable The Filter Is There For A Reason :drama: Pony! I'll post immediately upon finding her again <3

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2012, 09:29:08 AM »
Thanks for the info, Flitter and Whellu! I would like to try and order one myself, but I feel I won't be that lucky. Put me down for a buy/trade if anyone gets extras too, please!
i second that, but i'd like two! one for my sister D:

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »
Mine says it arrived at their office as well 8D I'm super excited.

I really hope they restock for everyone that missed out the first time.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »
Mine says it arrived at their office as well 8D I'm super excited.

I really hope they restock for everyone that missed out the first time.
KLHFKJGD SAME HERE. 8D
I had no idea until now since I didn't get an email~ *dances*
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2012, 08:18:24 AM »
okay- I DO hate to bump this thread just to show off my swag, but I am WAY too excited :D Can't wait to give you your Skywishes, Lon-San!!!

This was an order for me and some real life pony pals, no extras :\ sorry guys!

BIG THANK YOU TO HATHORCAT! She recommended my agent as reliable, and she was not wrong <3

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »
wow. I wish I had a Taobao buddy :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2012, 09:50:46 AM »

Meeeee too. :(

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2012, 10:01:25 AM »

Meeeee too. :(

If you have Paypal or a CC, it's really not that difficult. I was scared to make an order at first, but now I know for sure that Taobaospree.com (the one I used, they take Paypal) and Taobaonow.com (CC only, but Hathorcat swears by them) are really easy and reliable ^^ If you don't have either a CC or Paypal, I'll be looking into doing a group order if :muffin: Pony and white Celestia re-appear :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal