collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone here into reborns? (question about selling)  (Read 749 times)

Offline Emberly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Is anyone here into reborns? (question about selling)
« on: March 04, 2012, 05:13:03 PM »

My mother passed away a few years ago unexpectedly and left behind her baby doll collection.  Parts of it were shared, and her most cherished dolls I am keeping, but I see no future with me and these two reborn dolls. One's a lee middleton and the other is a... I'm not sure, but it has the full vinyl body plates and everything.  Does anyone here collect reborns, or have a direction to point me in to? I would send them on to Goodwill, but with a specialty collection like that I feel like it would be much better to send them off with collectors-- and a little bit of money wouldn't hurt, either.

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Is anyone here into reborns? (question about selling)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »
I have no clue, but I'll do a bump for you. I remember they were a big thing in collectors circles just a few years back.

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:10:57 AM »
I think BluePegasus is very into reborns, though I've not seen her on the new forum lately. Maybe send her a PM?
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:13:23 PM »
I would try to sell them on ebay.  Some people are still buying reborns, but its not as popular as it use to be because now they make these silicone babies instead...you might get some money if you really take good photos.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal