collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 142459 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #1395 on: March 26, 2012, 07:44:02 PM »
I reqlly hope they release more little or big sisters, though. I don't like that the clothes and shoes I spent all this $$$ collecting don't fit!

You know that is actually why I hope they make more. Right now there really isn't much Nefera and Howleen can wear and their stock (especially Nefera) is so character specific making older or younger OCs is gonna be a pain. Howleen is a little better off since she can at least wear some of the regular stuff (I have heard the super short dress Clawdeen comes in is a decent length on Howleen) but Nefera is a different story.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »
I have my Howleen in toralie's fashion pack. She looks so cute in it. I'll have to get a pic soon.

I've found that a few of the other girls clothes fit her as well. Skirts look really cute.

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: March 26, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
Its really does seem like a (mostly) Midwest problem.All the people I see saying theres no dolls around them tend to have their location set as Midwest,or MI.Like me.Sooo lucky...bah.
I'm still looking for cupid and Toralei!*tears hair in frustration*Seriously Mattel,just tell us whats going on!Its insanity!The most luck I've had since Christmas is at target,where they will MAYBE have A Nefera and Operetta.Or if some fairy dust got spilled on you,a SS Ghoulia.
GAHHHHH
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:36 PM »
Its really does seem like a (mostly) Midwest problem.All the people I see saying theres no dolls around them tend to have their location set as Midwest,or MI.Like me.Sooo lucky...bah.
I'm still looking for cupid and Toralei!*tears hair in frustration*Seriously Mattel,just tell us whats going on!Its insanity!The most luck I've had since Christmas is at target,where they will MAYBE have A Nefera and Operetta.Or if some fairy dust got spilled on you,a SS Ghoulia.
GAHHHHH

I'm in the midwest (not MI though) and my local Target usually gets at least one shipment of the latest signatures a week. They've also had the Classroom dolls in the last couple of weeks, and the newest case mix of SS (with Lala instead of Gil). Up until the middle of February, they had the 1600 in stock. I'm not in TRU all the time, but whenever I've been, they've had a decent selection as well.

I will say, I have yet to find the weretwins, and I know for a fact that my local Target hasn't gotten the Wolf sisters in yet.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 26, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »
GAHHHHH

My Walmart has absolutely NO dolls in it EVER and I live in New Jersey, if that makes you feel any better.  My friends in California also have a terrible time trying to locate dolls as well.  Unfortunately, I think it's a very widespread problem. 

I really, truly hate that the two latest two-doll packs don't come with stands for the dolls!  Howleen, Clawdeen, Meowlody and Purrsephone are loafing around on my desk like kids loitering at a mall.  I hate it! X(  Hopefully I can buy some stands for them soon.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: March 26, 2012, 09:29:43 PM »
GAHHHHH

My Walmart has absolutely NO dolls in it EVER and I live in New Jersey, if that makes you feel any better.  My friends in California also have a terrible time trying to locate dolls as well.  Unfortunately, I think it's a very widespread problem. 

I really, truly hate that the two latest two-doll packs don't come with stands for the dolls!  Howleen, Clawdeen, Meowlody and Purrsephone are loafing around on my desk like kids loitering at a mall.  I hate it! X(  Hopefully I can buy some stands for them soon.

Check out my sales thread... I'm selling off some stands ;)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1401 on: March 26, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »
in answer to the question about VIP shoes and Howleen.....

The verdict is they fit. They're sensative to left/right even though you can't really tell which is which until you put them on. I don't know what the problem with the brown boots was. One fit, the other didn't. It might be a left/right issue.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:02:59 PM by Ravie »

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: March 27, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »
I'm disapointed that the clawdeen from the pack with howleen has shoes that are just a recolor of previous shoes (I think from her club fashion pack?)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 27, 2012, 04:43:05 AM »
GAHHHHH

It's very rare you see anything outside of CAM sets, makeup, or wigs here.  Ever since Christmas it's never been the same!

-Em

Offline dIGITS

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 27, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »
stores are still empty here. i saw ss draculaura but she didn't strike me in person. i don't like operetta in person either... just waiting to find ss frankie and looking forward to rochelle goyle when she comes around... and toralei's fashion pack... the only fashion pack i've ever found in stores around here was the mall fashion.
shelves are bare :(
actively seeking Takara pony fakies

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: March 27, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »
Ravie those shoes are ultra sexy! I love the fur cuff boots. What are they from, I am not familiar with VIP.
Also old Skipper clothes work for MH too. I have some late mid 80s Skipper clothes and I was playing fashion show the other day. The undies were a bit baggy, but I am sure with some sewing they'd be great. The Frankie Eekanomics dress to me is very short (when she sits you can see what Mattel gave her *blush*) so I had some red biker shorts from Skipper I tossed on her. It actually looks very nice together and Ghoulia's not flashing the room.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 27, 2012, 10:52:13 AM »
Store shelves also have stayed empty here.  Not even any CAM sets anymore.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1407 on: March 27, 2012, 10:55:08 AM »
Psivampyr - Disney VIP line. The clothes sorta fit MH and now the shoes fit Howleen. I think the tops probably fit Howleen a little better than the regular girls because while she's flatter than the older girls, her chest is wider. I haven't done an in depth try on or anything.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: March 27, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
Angrlic Dreamz in currently selling Jackson and Rochelle to those who were on the wait list. They will go live to everyone at 6 pm EST.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:54 AM »
I ordered Rochelle from AD, but I'm a bit bummed that the only way that they're currently offering Jackson is if you buy Nefera or Operetta along with him. I had originally planned on getting him tacked onto my order as well but I already have the other two so it's a no-go for me.

Oh well, I have a feeling he's going to be a lonely shelf-sitter in coming months and that I'll find him eventually for a better deal. Rochelle was the doll I was most looking forward to out of the new characters anyway, I can't wait to get her! :)

It's also worth mentioning that Abbey is back in stock with this case, so for those still looking for her signature doll and willing to go that route then she should also be up on their website when Rochelle and Jackson go live.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal