collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 142405 times)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #1290 on: March 24, 2012, 10:26:05 AM »
sooo, I have a spare SS abbey that I picked up for a friend, but she doesn't need her anymore.

I'm considering a trade before I just take her back to return her.

I'm currently looking for:

SS gil
SS frankie
DT lagoona
DT clawdeen

(I know some of those aren't really an even trade, but someone may be looking to get rid!)

I'd like to do a straight even trade, no money involved.  :D  I don't care if they've been deboxed, and no accessories are ok, but stock clothing is required!  I gotta have em!  lol - pm me if interested :)
looking into a re-branding.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1291 on: March 24, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
okay, I have one more howleen set that need's a home..... if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Also... everyone with SS frankie, have you opened her? cause I am debating having one MIB and one open, and I'm wondering if I should bother opening one.

OPEN OPEN OPEN! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HER!

Haha, okay sounds like I need to open her :)  but I'm still keeping at least one in the box (i've kind of grown fond of their boxes)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: March 24, 2012, 10:30:08 AM »
You know, hathor, that doesn't seem all that bad. That's just about $28 here in the USA. You can't touch her for that on ebay.

Just give me a shout if you want me to pick another one up...

I am really trying to trade the one I have at the moment as I have searched and searched and searched and have never managed to find Spectra or Abbey and now Nefera - so think maybe this is the only way!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: March 24, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »
Tuney...they are still in stores in the UK but she is about £13...deboxed she would probably be another £5 or so to post...

Post Merge: March 24, 2012, 10:10:38 AM

I have a Cupid I would like to trade for another signature doll...do you think thats a fair trade?

Who are you looking to trade her for?

Ideally Abby or Spectra...but I ll consider most of the girls except Operetta...

Maybe we can work out something. I'll keep my eyes out for nefera.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: March 24, 2012, 11:39:40 AM »
That would be great SwordPony! I ll keep my fingers crossed we can maybe work something out...[Cupid is still in her box by the way I didnt mention that lol!] but I would be happy to have any signature deboxed and loose for easier and lower shipping...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Rococo

« Reply #1295 on: March 24, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
So Rochelle is starting to pop up in US stores according to peeps on LJ. Not sure what stores as they seem to mostly be confined to 3rd party sellers (eBay, Amazon Marketplace) and will likely be scare for a while yet but keep your eyes peeled, Americans!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: March 24, 2012, 12:19:51 PM »
So Rochelle is starting to pop up in US stores according to peeps on LJ. Not sure what stores as they seem to mostly be confined to 3rd party sellers (eBay, Amazon Marketplace) and will likely be scare for a while yet but keep your eyes peeled, Americans!

Of course this HAS to happen during the month of April when I'm not allowed to buy anything! UGH!!!!!!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: March 24, 2012, 12:32:59 PM »

Already?!  Agggh my wallet hasn't even recovered from the TRU exclusive, the Target exclusive, and SS Frankie. x_x
How can I even hope to keep up?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 24, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »

Already?!  Agggh my wallet hasn't even recovered from the TRU exclusive, the Target exclusive, and SS Frankie. x_x

Sweetie, the word 'recover' isn't in a collector's vocabulary! (Or at least not mine...)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: March 24, 2012, 01:29:52 PM »

Sweetie, the word 'recover' isn't in a collector's vocabulary! (Or at least not mine...)

LOL that is true.  I can always sell my house and live in a cardboard box filled with dolls, right?  That's...that's normal, right??

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 24, 2012, 01:30:42 PM »

LOL that is true.  I can always sell my house and live in a cardboard box filled with dolls, right?  That's...that's normal, right??

Absolutely!

YellowCat

« Reply #1301 on: March 24, 2012, 03:27:48 PM »
I can't believe how big my MH collection has become.  You don't realize until you see all of it together.

Here's all my dolls minus Jackson- his head's off and he's getting rehaired as soon as my dolly hair order arrives.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here's all their 'stuff.'  I keep in all in an old metal lunch box so it's all in one place.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 24, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »
YC: I NEED to see more pics of your Operetta ASAP!!!!! She looks OMG AMAZING with that hair.

I'm currently putting my dolls on display while listening to MJ's Thriller. So. Awesome. You guys gotta try it!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 24, 2012, 03:32:49 PM »
Try  not to pose all of your dolls (or at least Ghoulia) subconciously like they're in the video.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 24, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »
Try  not to pose all of your dolls (or at least Ghoulia) subconciously like they're in the video.

nononononono... DO pose them all like they're back up dancers

and then post pics.

seriously!
looking into a re-branding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal