collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 140497 times)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #915 on: March 13, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
Thanks~ it did the trick!

The link just takes me to the Mattel index....when on the MH section, there's no video for the special (under TV specials)..... not sure what's going on....  :huh:

Try opening the link in Firefox. (It does the same thing to me when I open it in Explorer. FF is the only way I know to get around it.)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 13, 2012, 07:23:12 PM »
Only if they would make more Spectras so the people who missed out can get her.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 13, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »

Agreed! T___T
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 13, 2012, 07:32:03 PM »
This cleo kinda looks like a more simpler version of Sweet1600 Cleo. Am I the only one who kinda sees it???

Her hair does kind of look similar to the Cleo that is in the Sweet 1600 pic but that Cleo actually turned out to be Ghouls Rule Cleo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59582287@N06/6851134599/
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #919 on: March 13, 2012, 07:38:28 PM »
I'm not sure whether or not to be happy or sad XD I'm 2 dolls away from having 1 of each doll that has been released.

On that note, I'm a little terrified to take my girls out of their boxes XD Not because of any arbitrary value associated with them, but just because... I feel like in some ways they display better in their boxes.

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 13, 2012, 08:42:44 PM »
I really don't think I could keep them in the boxes, I just gotta play with the hair and move them around. My mother always told me to keep the toy box open because they can't breath in there closed up. I still like to keep things open just in case they do need to breath- yea I know almost 40 I should know better.

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:04 PM »
okapishomapi- I totally feel the same way. But luckily for us we have this great pony community who can help us, and we can help them. Working together makes it a even better experience in collecting in the first place. I didn't collect BeGoth dolls when they were in stores and now, the ones I have wanted are really jacked up in price. I am trying not to let that happen with the MH dolls. I originally only wanted to collect the base girls- Drac, Frankie and Clawdeen and Lagoona. But now I am drawn to the others and want them too. But I am trying hard to just stick with one of each girl- no variations and doubles of one character. But since most of my girls are nude when I get them, that adds to what I need to buy- clothing and shoes. But I am not picky about what they are wearing as long as they look cute. But yes it gets very frustrating to know that there are dolls that you want and you google only to find tons and TONS of that doll being butchered by aweful custom jobs, or a person with 3 of them just because they can, or ebay having that said doll priced as much as a monthly rent payment.

Thank you for your support :hug: I think I'm upset about grades and finals and it's turning into upset about everything, including ponies and MH. Pretty silly, but there you go. Hopefully sometime this quarter I can find a new girl as a pick-me-up :D

MH is giving away 5 SS Frankie on their Twitter today. Follow and retweet by 6PM EST to enter! Open for US residents only.

I will never see this as anything other than So Soft Frankie :silly:

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 13, 2012, 09:53:46 PM »

I keep hoping they'll do re-releases of some of the older dolls.  I've only ever seen Signature Abbey once in person and at the time I didn't have funds for her.  And I still need a decent Signature Ghoulia, since mine's missing her arms. 

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Does anyone have a picture of Sweet 1600 Lala's hairstyle from behind (or know where I can find one?)  I've Googled, but don't have the patience for it right now.  I had taken her hair down for a good wash and put it back up, but it doesn't seem quite right.  She had 3 or 4 rubberbands in her hair, maybe I missed one putting it back up?  It looks fangtastic from the front and I'm afraid to mess around with it anymore.  It literally took me half an hour to get it right.  But it's still bugging me.  Help :pullhair:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 13, 2012, 10:26:35 PM »
okapishomapi you'll do fine with you finals I am sure and don't worry about things so much. If you have a dog take it for a walk or doodle on some paper if you're artistic. If you're into video games go shoot something for fun in the game. Just try to relax, when you stress it causes so many health issues and it's not good for your skin or mental being. Chin up ghoul friend!
As for you, grzankiller here is the best I can find
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/008/f/0/montster_high_sweet_1600_draculaura_by_gabipullips-d4lqsub.jpg

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:08 PM »
Mattel emailed me back about my broken wave 1 ghoulia today. They said I should try returning her to the shop I bought her from. Completely non-possible. I'll just have to superglue her hand back on. I'm considering using her as the custom bait for a project I've had in mind :P I plan on getting the SS version of her anyway... Still annoyed that her hand won't be movable though.

Edit: I don't know if it's been posted yet but skull shores are in Australian targets! :D Along with a bucketload of pony stuff :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:54:01 PM by Clementine »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 13, 2012, 10:36:09 PM »
Wow!  Thanks for the quick reply Psivampyr.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2012, 12:05:52 AM »
 :huh: It's a shame they couldn't help you Clementine.. I thought they might since those are the parts that are generally able to be replaced. Have you tried telling them it's not possible for you to return it? I wouldn't give up just yet  ^.^

Great to know that Target has SS!  :biggrin: I had only seen them at Kmart.
:fox:

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2012, 12:58:10 AM »
Does anyone here have Ghoulia's clothes from the Fearleading pack that they do not want? I am getting her nude and really want to get my hands on her clothes so she is not sitting around all nakey for the world to see. XD

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2012, 07:20:48 AM »
Does anyone have a picture of Sweet 1600 Lala's hairstyle from behind (or know where I can find one?)

it has the bump, but it also has some hair pulled back into a little pony tail, too.
looking into a re-branding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal