collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A custom pony story :) *long post*  (Read 688 times)

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
A custom pony story :) *long post*
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:35:27 PM »
Hi everypony. My boyfriend was at a bit of a loss for something to do tonight and the pony I recently made, Sapphire Dream sits on the computer. He got the idea to write a story for her. The following is what he came up with. Everything was written by him. His name is Lyall but online he normally goes by Swadodragon. I'm posting on his behalf because he doesn't have an account here.  He is requesting constructive feedback so if anybody has any comments, they would be much appreciated. I think he's going to do it for all of my customs from now on because he really enjoyed himself:)

ps, she's still for sale ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sapphire Dream

Dream was born high in the clouds above Gallopway. A small island surrounded by the sea, she was born into a large family with many siblings. Being the smallest of the herd and being albino, she was always teased by her brothers and sisters.  Through this though, she had a power of spirit.
  One night after her sisters had been making fun of her for being so different, she flew out into the horrible storm outside. The lightning flashed around her, the rain fell leaden. The cold bit into her hide as she flew, her wings grew heavy and frozen, forcing her to land on top of a high cliff. There, in the eye of the storm, she saw a small glittering blue jewel in the sky.
  The glowing, pulsing point of light grew larger in her vision as it came closer. Apprehension, excitement and wonder ran through her. The sky jewel was close now, she could see details upon it, making it out to be some sort of castle. Dream stood in awe as a sapphire jewel slowly floated over her, slowly and silently.
  She watched as it disappeared into the distance. As it disappeared, the howling of the storm died away the cold lost its teeth. As the spell broke, the young filly ran breathless and exhilarated back to her home. As her wings thawed, she took to the skies and she landed safely back home. Incoherently, she recalled the story to her siblings. They just scoffed and laughed at the idea of a sapphire castle in the sky.
  That moment, the scorn ringing in her ears, dream set her mind. She would search the entire globe if necessary but she would find that sapphire palace. She was strong of heart and mind so she set off the next morning before her parents could wake and dissuade her. She travelled far and wide. She made mistakes but also friends along the way. Every day brought new challenges and new ideas. She grew stronger and bolder along the way as she tirelessly searched.
  After a full two years of her campaign, she was camped out on a beach as storm clouds came rolling in. Within those clouds, she saw that familiar blue glint of sapphire. Dream packed her things as quick as she could, put on her heaviest clothes as the storm was approaching. She took off into the maw of the storm clouds. She fought through the elements, her eyes locked hungrily onto the gates that concealed her destination behind them. She was tiring, losing her concentration. The gates were only a few feet away and she blacked out. Her last thought was of what lay beyond the gates and finding what she had been looking for all this time.
  She awoke with a start. Her vision filled with benevolent smiling faces, each coloured with blues, silvers and whites. She smiled. She was home. She looked at the ponies around her and felt different, somehow changed. A look of shock must have passed over her face as she caught sight of her reflection on the glittering walls. The ponies smiles and nodded, encouragingly. She saw that she was no longer the white pony that she new. Her hair, her wings and her eyes had become as blue as the jewels that surrounded her. Dream had flown to this place but it was Sapphire Dream who had woken here.  She was now a guardian of the sapphire city. Simply by reaching this place, she had been proven worthy.  She went back to her mother and father to tell them of her journey. She had left them a runt but she had returned as a majestic jewel of the sky.

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A custom pony story :) *long post*
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 04:02:59 AM »
read this one on devaiart i loved it hope your boyfriend does more pony tales i loved this one XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal