collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Male Monster High dolls  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Dandy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • lumpy
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
Male Monster High dolls
« on: February 17, 2012, 05:56:50 AM »
I'm very new to collecting MH dolls, and I've decided from off the bat I want to start by just collecting the male dolls for now (don't know why, they just appeal to me so much!)

As far as I can tell, you can't get just regular Clawd or Deuce alone, can you?

Also, I'm curious as to why the dolls are so exspensive on places like Amazon! I really just wanted to start my collection off by buying Jackson Jekyll, who is listed at $10 on the Target website (but of course he's out of stock), and I can't find him for cheaper than 25$ anywhere else!

These dolls really *do* fly off the shelves, both phycial and digital, huh? @_@

Does anyone know a good place I can buy them without breaking a college student's budget?
formerly "Jevsy" (prior to April 2017)

Blitzn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Male Monster High dolls
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 06:41:19 AM »
The cheapest place is probably to find them used like on doll forums and probably eBay. Or you can keep looking online for restocks.  I got some awesome deals by being patient after Mattel.com and Amazon got some stock in conjunction with like coupons. 

Boys typically hang around a little longer if you keep trying stores.  My Walmart has like 100+ of the Cleo/Deuce sets just sitting there so I don't understand why Amazon is so high for them.  Retail is cheaper than many scalpers.

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 02:47:03 AM »
I know how you feel but we only collect the girl dolls!!!

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:35:06 AM »
Check discount stores like Family Dollar, Big Lots for the Deuce and Cleo 2 pack, last summer Family Dollar had them for $15 (that's how I got mine). Regular stores keep carrying them at the regular price for some reason...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal