collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie found in Target!  (Read 30812 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie found in Target!
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »
Anyone in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area, Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie spotted at the Target on Carpenter Road

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My boyfriend grabbed these for me while he was out, he said that only one more of each was still there. That was around 7:30pm EST, so there's a chance they might still be there when the store opens tomorrow if anyone has been looking.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:06:23 AM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2012, 10:35:30 PM »
What exactly is on sale by you? I've only seen canterlot stuff on sale until march 3rd. Is there now a single brushable sale?

I don't know what the normal price is for the ponies at Target.. like $5.35 or something? They are reduced to $4.99. It isn't much, but I was getting price info for someone and noticed the change (and a sale sign).
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
What exactly is on sale by you? I've only seen canterlot stuff on sale until march 3rd. Is there now a single brushable sale?

I don't know what the normal price is for the ponies at Target.. like $5.35 or something? They are reduced to $4.99. It isn't much, but I was getting price info for someone and noticed the change (and a sale sign).
Regular Ponies are $5.35 in your area?? I thought regular G4s go for $5.00 at Target. Strange, maybe the price varies by area.

As for the ones on sale, I noticed that some of the Canterlot items had price cuts, such as the Celebration at Canterlot Castle as well as Fashion Style Celestia & Luna.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

cesprins

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2012, 07:50:56 AM »

Regular Ponies are $5.35 in your area?? I thought regular G4s go for $5.00 at Target. Strange, maybe the price varies by area.

As for the ones on sale, I noticed that some of the Canterlot items had price cuts, such as the Celebration at Canterlot Castle as well as Fashion Style Celestia & Luna.

Yes, Canterlot items are on sale until March 3rd. The fashion style royal sisters, the giant canterlot castle, starbeam's set, fashion styles, and shine brights. So I'd pick up any items you want soon.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2012, 09:18:24 AM »
I found them both at my local CVS but I had to pass them up because they were $9 a piece!  Ridiculous.  I hope Target or Walmart gets them soon.  I don't know if I can hold out but I really don't want to pay $8 more than I normally would for them.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

keikokukien

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2012, 11:09:23 AM »
I found them both at my local CVS but I had to pass them up because they were $9 a piece!  Ridiculous.  I hope Target or Walmart gets them soon.  I don't know if I can hold out but I really don't want to pay $8 more than I normally would for them.

Me too! I still bought them...but it was quite ridiculous. ><;

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2012, 11:12:49 AM »

Ha! I was there yesterday and totally texted my friend about how ridiculous $9 was for single ponies. They only had one lonely pinkie Pie and I think she'll be there quite a while poor gal.

Me too! I still bought them...but it was quite ridiculous. ><;

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »
'Why am I so excited over a single raised hoof?!'
Because it's something different and new and unique? :lmao:

Looks like I'm making a trip to Target soon and see what I see. :bigups:

As for CVS/Walgreens always being drastically more in pricing, I remember this from when I saw Midnight Dream there years back when Crystal Princess line was waning out and I couldn't find MD anywhere. I had to suck it up and pay $9 for her. Kmart is about 50% more in pricing than Walmart or Meijer in my area too. Their singles are $7.99 or something. Gragh. :drunk:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:22:50 AM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Bounty Trotter

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
My Targets are either $5 or $5.50, it's strange lol.

For those of you who overpaid, you could always go buy a normal priced pony somewhere else, then return it with the receipt from the higher priced place. I've done that a couple times when I had to buy a figure I really wanted at a drugstore.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »
I was actually able to find Diamond Rose today, yay! but no Cherry Pie, boo. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Neon Sparkle

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »
I still haven't seen these anywhere. If I saw them I'd probably grab them even if I did have to overpay at a drugstore, lol.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2012, 06:19:19 AM »
I still haven't seen these anywhere. If I saw them I'd probably grab them even if I did have to overpay at a drugstore, lol.

Same here, I think I might just order them:/

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
Has anyone seen them in Colorado yet?  I am going to be there for spring break and just wondering if I can get them then.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »
Even thought I just got her (Diamond Rose), I'm gonna have to take her back. Her eyes are misaligned and not in the indent.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2012, 05:43:55 PM »
Has anyone seen them in Colorado yet?  I am going to be there for spring break and just wondering if I can get them then.
No, I've been searching for them and haven't found them anywhere near me yet.  :sad:
(I'm in Aurora)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal