collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New toys, and white Celestia!  (Read 74631 times)

Offline babymoondust

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: OH MY GOD THEY DID IT!!!!!!! New toys, and white Celestia!
« Reply #255 on: February 12, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
I've a feeling that Pinkestia might become something of a rarity in years time... and thus kind of worth me buying if only for her rareness.. I don't know this of course, but I think I might actually buy her in case she gets phased out by white Celestia and grows in value over the years.

Hah! I was actually thinking the same thing XD

LOL! XD I can just imagine now in years and years time there might be posts like "Ohh man do you remember the old days - when Celestia was PINK?"
"Yeah I saw her on eBay the other day for like $350!"

My mind has started working a lot like this lately; I was thinking a slightly similar thing about the new light-haired Fluttershy, maybe on a much lesser scale... It's just that everything people get hyped about in changes to ponies, I end up thinking that the earlier, different versions would end up going for more, especially if they are going to get phased out by the newer ones.

I guess though, customs could "muddy the issue" especially with how easy it is just to rehair the Fluttershy... I guess the real thing in that sense is the date on her hoof...
- Wao I really am thinking waaaay too much into this! I don't even know if I'd ever have the heart to sell my ponies! XD

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #256 on: February 12, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
It depends how long the g4 line runs.

She might start becoming a super common thrift store find in the next few years. There's a lot of pinklestia not selling in stores currently. I can only see pinklestia becoming sought over in the future if many white celestia's are sold in stores for an extended period of time, and so the white version becomes more common & accessible.

Or alternatively, this white celestia might become super sought after if it becomes the only official white celestia. Personally I think they're moving towards her being white in the toyline now since there has already been an unconfirmed factory made white fashion style celestia spotted with cutie mark on taobao. I feel it will almost definitely get released since there's a matching updated confirmed luna fashion style. And we have another pink princess alicorn to thank for holding that place of girliest pink unicorn toy conceivable. haha

In any case, I don't forsee pinklestia's rarity or price increasing anytime soon...but if you like pinklestia I'd keep a look out for store sales, thrift stores, and garage sales this summer. Her price will drop with the excitement her new version coming out.

BabyRainbou

« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »
I just had a thought...

What accessories will Zecora come with?  Tiny cauldron and feathered staff FTW~!

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »
I'm kinda fed up of unicorn babies... Out of all the babies that are not the CMC, they're all unicorns...

Agreed, but probably because I'm still so much in love with SCOOTALOO'S TEENY WINGS OMG.  I want more pegasus babies!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Lon-san

« Reply #259 on: February 12, 2012, 01:22:44 PM »
I'm kinda fed up of unicorn babies... Out of all the babies that are not the CMC, they're all unicorns...

Agreed, but probably because I'm still so much in love with SCOOTALOO'S TEENY WINGS OMG.  I want more pegasus babies!

YES! I wonder why the didn't put out a set of cherubic pegasai instead. I mean, these are cool but they need to use that mold more often!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 12, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »
Speaking of babies, I forgot to post this image below, that was found at EQD. Maybe Cadence and Shining Armor have a baby?

The text reads

" And Rarity finally walks in the ball room like a fairy princess ! [/size]But as she gets near to the prince’s throne, she discovers … a 4 years old little pony! « Let me introduce you Leon, my little cousin. » announces Celestia. « Today, I’ve been impressed by the strength of your dreams and by the sacrifice you made to realize Rarity’s. As a reward, I’m inviting you at a private banquet. Rarity, you’ll be able to dance all night long with … my nephew Vladimir. I heard you’d like to meet him, wouldn’t you? » The princess adds with a smirk."[/color]

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 12, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
MUST HAVE TRIXIE AND LYRA!
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #262 on: February 12, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »
Bye bye, pony funds! :D Yay for show-accurate ponies.

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: New toys, and white Celestia!
« Reply #263 on: February 12, 2012, 03:05:08 PM »

" Rarity, you’ll be able to dance all night long with … my nephew Vladimir. I heard you’d like to meet him, wouldn’t you? » The princess adds with a smirk."
So Celestia has a Russian nephew? :silly:  And isn't that Blueblood in the pic with Rarity? Blueblood=Vladimir? I'm confused now. :what:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #264 on: February 12, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »
Leon is a baby Prince Blueblood. They're identical aside from the wings.

But honestly I doubt they'd have a four year old and just now be getting married. While that's perfectly fine in real life and such, its not so appropriate in a cartoon for young children. We don't need "lol get pregnant, great things happen when you have a baby ASAP!" promoted to children any more than it already is.

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2012, 03:21:52 PM »
OMG! I'm so excited to finally see a white Celestia! She's so very pretty! I think the pink took away from her prettiness! I'm also excited about the new brushables! Even though the pictures from the show have them with one colored hair, it looks like the brushables have multicolored hair! Yay! I just can't wait until they come out, it's going to seem like forever!

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #266 on: February 12, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »
Gah! I told myself I'd stop collecting G4s, but I must see that Zecora and NM close up!
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 12, 2012, 04:47:49 PM »
Aw no Big Mac though.  =-(  But I am happy about Trixe, Lyra, Nightmare Moon, & Zecora.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #268 on: February 12, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »
Speaking of babies, I forgot to post this image below, that was found at EQD. Maybe Cadence and Shining Armor have a baby?

The text reads

" And Rarity finally walks in the ball room like a fairy princess ! But as she gets near to the prince’s throne, she discovers … a 4 years old little pony! « Let me introduce you Leon, my little cousin. » announces Celestia. « Today, I’ve been impressed by the strength of your dreams and by the sacrifice you made to realize Rarity’s. As a reward, I’m inviting you at a private banquet. Rarity, you’ll be able to dance all night long with … my nephew Vladimir. I heard you’d like to meet him, wouldn’t you? » The princess adds with a smirk."

Rarity and Blueblood?  OUCH, Hasbro!   We've already seen where that leads, and it ain't to a happy ending!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #269 on: February 12, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »
Maybe Blueblood has changed since the last time he met Rarity?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal