collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Houston, TX Meet - this Saturday!!!  (Read 18848 times)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Houston, TX Meet - Saturday June 9th!
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
I have a big box of ponys to sell or trade as well and some customs~ Really excited, we are getting close now!

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2012, 12:16:14 PM »
This Saturday is meet time!!! Whoooooooo!
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
Well I know that I'm getting both super excited and super nervous!!

I also feel very water-logged. I managed to get through ALL of my sales ponies before the meet.

One Question, should I bother bringing my complete Dream Castle (pink version), it's 99.9% complete (missing instructions). Is anyone interested in it?

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2012, 06:32:11 AM »
I still haven't cleaned any of mine ;~; I might be staying up all night tonight.... Or selling slightly grungy ponies (if I would just clean them when they arrived I wouldn't have this problem lol!)

Baking like crazy this week. Just finished lemon bars which came out slightly off >=( they're perfectly edible, just not as pretty and flakey as they should be. I hate lemon bars, I make them the same way every time and every other time they come out off. Ah well, I'll still eat them if no one else does hehe.

Oh and lunch is going to be fried chicken tenders. I mentioned to my boss about getting chick fil a nuggets and she glared at me and said "you work for a caterer! Don't pay other people for food =p" so... Yeah XD they'll be good though. And won't cost me $55!

Also I am accepting last minute RSVPs so don't feel left out if you haven't sent one yet =)

Offline Sanadaookami

• View Profile
Re: Houston, TX Meet - this Saturday!!!
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »

I also feel very water-logged. I managed to get through ALL of my sales ponies before the meet.

One Question, should I bother bringing my complete Dream Castle (pink version), it's 99.9% complete (missing instructions). Is anyone interested in it?

I might be interested depends on the price XD probably shouldn't though because I just added 2 large playsets to the collection a few weeks ago...

I still haven't cleaned any of mine ;~; I might be staying up all night tonight.... Or selling slightly grungy ponies (if I would just clean them when they arrived I wouldn't have this problem lol!)

I love grungy ponys XD cleaning/restoring them is the best!

everyone else excited? I know I am! Just finished adding price tags to all my ponys and I can just set them out and no one needs to ask how much a million times XD See you guys Sunday! Making the big road trip down today~

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2012, 04:58:40 AM »

It's a vicious cycle! Lazy seller doesn't cleaner their ponies and then lazy buyer doesn't clean them and then lazy buyer gets bored with the pony and wants to sell it but has no time to clean. I almost feel bad for the poor grungy pony.

But! For once something is in my favor. I pulled out my sales drawer and there's only like 5 that I need to clean =D Whoo!

And I did some preliminary pricing and... instead of pricing them all individually I think I'm just going to put up a sign. "All ponies $4. Don't like that price, then make an offer." They're all in the same price range, but none of them are in spectacular shape, and I want them GONE lol.

Still debating selling my giant G1 babies... who would NOT be $4 :P

::edit:: And the meet is SATURDAY not Sunday :P *bonks you on the head* Have a safe drive though! Hope you don't get caught in any nasty storms >.<
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 05:04:19 AM by ristvak »

Offline Sanadaookami

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2012, 06:50:34 AM »

It's a vicious cycle! Lazy seller doesn't cleaner their ponies and then lazy buyer doesn't clean them and then lazy buyer gets bored with the pony and wants to sell it but has no time to clean. I almost feel bad for the poor grungy pony.

But! For once something is in my favor. I pulled out my sales drawer and there's only like 5 that I need to clean =D Whoo!

And I did some preliminary pricing and... instead of pricing them all individually I think I'm just going to put up a sign. "All ponies $4. Don't like that price, then make an offer." They're all in the same price range, but none of them are in spectacular shape, and I want them GONE lol.

Still debating selling my giant G1 babies... who would NOT be $4 :P

::edit:: And the meet is SATURDAY not Sunday :P *bonks you on the head* Have a safe drive though! Hope you don't get caught in any nasty storms >.<

Lol I know its Saturday, I was thinking Saturday but when I went to type it, it came out wrong... that's what I get for not proof reading before I post XD

I have a nice little assortment of things to bring~ there's a nice little pile of G3's, Some G1's, Some bait, Plushies, some G1 merchandise, Accessories, Playsets and a good sized pile of customs to bring :D

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2012, 08:12:21 AM »
Just wanted to give people a head's up that they're fixing the pot holes on the main street into the neighborhood today. Don't know if they're planning on getting it all done today so just use caution coming in tomorrow in case there are workers out =)

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2012, 10:01:58 AM »

I might be interested depends on the price XD probably shouldn't though because I just added 2 large playsets to the collection a few weeks ago...

I'd be looking for between 65-75 for it. Since it's in really nice shape. It has the box and all the accessories including Majesty and Spike. Majesty herself is also in really nice shape. The playset itself also only has minimal yellowing on some of the blue pieces and where there is 'glue' on the playset.

Offline Sanadaookami

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2012, 10:16:55 AM »

I'd be looking for between 65-75 for it. Since it's in really nice shape. It has the box and all the accessories including Majesty and Spike. Majesty herself is also in really nice shape. The playset itself also only has minimal yellowing on some of the blue pieces and where there is 'glue' on the playset.

Sounds realy nice but I'll have to pass- got looking around my room and after adding Paradise Estate and the Lullaby nursery two weeks ago I would have no place to put it XD

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2012, 10:38:28 AM »

Sounds realy nice but I'll have to pass- got looking around my room and after adding Paradise Estate and the Lullaby nursery two weeks ago I would have no place to put it XD

I know that feeling! I love love love the PE, but it is HUGE. Mine's in a nice box right now, but when I have it out and displayed... Well, my cat thinks it's her own special house just for her.

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:16 PM »
Thank you everyone for a wonderful meet *hugs* It was great meeting everyone and getting to hang out =) And forcing cookies on you upon departure lol.

I know everyone said they enjoyed it but if you have any constructive criticism to give please do! I know stuff was kind of lacking due to my financial drama this year but if/when I do this again I'd really like to make it top notch <3

::edit:: and the "missing" cat was found. About 2 minutes after I came inside from seeing off the last person she came right out *shakes head* so predictable!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:38:31 PM by ristvak »

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 12:46:54 PM »
Thank you everyone for a wonderful meet *hugs* It was great meeting everyone and getting to hang out =) And forcing cookies on you upon departure lol.

I know everyone said they enjoyed it but if you have any constructive criticism to give please do! I know stuff was kind of lacking due to my financial drama this year but if/when I do this again I'd really like to make it top notch <3

::edit:: and the "missing" cat was found. About 2 minutes after I came inside from seeing off the last person she came right out *shakes head* so predictable!

Honestly, I really enjoyed myself! I thought that you did a great job and it was a fabulous meet =)

Offline Cattrah

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
Here are some pictures we took. We had a great time!

http://www.mas10s.com/2012/06/houston-pony-meet-2012.html

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2012, 04:21:37 PM »
Seems you guys had a really great meet..
And oh my, does that cake look delicious!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal