collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!  (Read 39056 times)

Offline megsense

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/megsense/
Re: Your favorite collection - other than ponies!!
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2012, 10:08:39 AM »
Def. my doll collection (s).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Line art from MLP:fim

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2012, 09:54:46 PM »
I don't collect anything anymore. I was big into breyer horses when I was in my teens, then switched to g3 mlp's and I have some Lion King merch that I collected together from the 90's. I loved that movie. :) Still do. I did try and collect merch from Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron, but never could find many items. It's almost impossible to find anything from it now. :(

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

sarafina

« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2012, 09:14:26 AM »
Besides MLP, I collect G1 LPS and Lion King memorabilia...I also used to collect Strawberry Shortcake, Grand Champions, and Puppy (Kitty, Bunny, etc.) Surprise.

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2012, 09:42:57 AM »
Mine is definitely my book collection, it even wins over my pony collection.  I think I have around 500 or 600 books in nearly all genres.

I also have a breyer collection and vintage stamp collection. But I have not added to those collections in a very long time.

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2012, 07:48:01 AM »
I used to have an enormous Lion King collection. I started collecting it when I was 12 and a lot of things were in mint condition. Most of it ended up getting stolen by this one girl who'd come over to my house all the time and take stuff when I wasn't looking.  Other stuff ended up getting stolen by my niece (she was 8 at the time, I was 16) and my neighbor's daughter. They took all my plastic toys which were stored away in a box, many still MIB... ripped them all out and played with them in the bathtub. All that I have remaining are some mattell plushies and my card collection. I did buy some stuff when the movie was re-released last year though! :D  I always tend to pick up TLK stuff when I find it, especially if it has Simba on it.

Other than that, my Monster high collection and my video game figure collection. Rinoa is my favorite FF character, so I have literally every figure made of her, minus two (one really expensive, the other I've not been able to find). I also have a little Xenosaga figure collection which is my favorite game series. I just wish they made figures of other characters besides KOS-MOS. I do have the little blindbox Shion and MOMO's though! :)

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
My MLP collection is my biggest collection, but my Hello Kitty collection is close in size. I have tons of Hello Kitty stuff that I've been collecting for several years. It's mostly figures, plush, stickers and magnets. My other collections aren't anywhere near as big as my MLP or HK collections. I have two shadow boxes full of Littlest Pet Shop figures. I've pretty much quit collecting them because I don't have any more room. I'll probably start collecting the LPS Blythe dolls next. I have one so far, and I just adore her. I'm currently collecting those Filly Princess blind bags. I have 16 now, not including duplicates. I also have a small collection of Princess Peach figures.

sarafina

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2012, 09:26:01 AM »
tehrin - that's so sad about your TLK collection!!  I also stocked up a bit with the 3d release.  I'm glad to hear that you collected the trading cards, too...I was really into those!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2012, 10:35:42 AM »
My BJD and Blythe collection. I have 6 Blythe dolls and 32 BJDs, but of course the ponies are taking over. I'm selling some of my BJDs to make more room for ponies, and to get some spending $$ for the fair. The ones I'm selling I've had packed away for months so I don't think I'll regret selling them.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2012, 11:48:42 AM »
Oh that'd be my Lion King collection for sure. I've been collecting Lion King for /years/. Much longer than I've actively collected ponies especially since I only started actively collecting ponies last year and I've actively collected Lion King stuff since 2003 which was when I finally had my own money to. =p My Lion King stuff that resides on my desk is starting to have to share space with my blind bag ponies right now though haha.

I want to see! I have an unintentional Lion King Collection due to I was such a fan as a kid most of my toys were lion king. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to liquidate that.. it takes up so much space! is there anything special you are looking for?

My favorite collection is my Disney Oliver & Company collection! :D I need to get updated pictures of it soon, it's gotten rather big.

Oh Oliver & Company - great movie! My dog Harry is a Wire Fox Terrier and looks just like Dodger when he wears his little red bandana! I ll look forward to seeing your pics one day!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
Oh that'd be my Lion King collection for sure. I've been collecting Lion King for /years/. Much longer than I've actively collected ponies especially since I only started actively collecting ponies last year and I've actively collected Lion King stuff since 2003 which was when I finally had my own money to. =p My Lion King stuff that resides on my desk is starting to have to share space with my blind bag ponies right now though haha.

I want to see! I have an unintentional Lion King Collection due to I was such a fan as a kid most of my toys were lion king. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to liquidate that.. it takes up so much space! is there anything special you are looking for?

My favorite collection is my Disney Oliver & Company collection! :D I need to get updated pictures of it soon, it's gotten rather big.

Oh Oliver & Company - great movie! My dog Harry is a Wire Fox Terrier and looks just like Dodger when he wears his little red bandana! I ll look forward to seeing your pics one day!

I second this! I'd love to see that collection. It's one of my favorite Disney movies. I love stuff with Georgette the poodle.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Wadatsumi

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »
definitely our videogame figure- and statue-collection ^.^

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2012, 11:43:57 AM »
Wow, Wadatsumi those are awesome!! I love the Link one :D

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline Rhys

• Trade Count: (+649)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »
Hm, my anime and anime figures/videogame figures collection. Though it isn't as big as the one above! Nice.  (b'.')b

I have about uh, 50 anime boxsets, a few videogame figures like Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, gunnar yuna and thief rikku, some star ocean. Anime figures I have Misuzu from Air, haruhi, a couple lucky stars, cardcaptor sakura, trigun,, bleach, including a hugely expensive (for me) detailed one that looked awesome and I just HAD to have it.  >.<

My main focus now is Hetalia. All things Hetalia. Wallscrolls, pillows, plushies, mugs. I even spent $$$ importing the out of print One Coin figures directly from Japan. So incredibly happy I did that, even if my wallet cried for weeks, since they're so awesome and I love them so much.  <3

But yeah, right now my anime and ponies sort of share a corner in my room.  :P

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »
My penguins and my anime stuff!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »
Pretty much anything "bunny" :P it's not an official collection, just random things.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal